Imagine being an incel and thinking your parents deserve respect

are they willing to get you a rhino?
Yea they support cosmetic shit
They took me to the hair doctors in the first place I didn’t wanna go when I was younger because I was bluepilled thank is they did tbh

You got yourself only to blame, rest is loser's mentality.
jfl @ this mentality. "it's always your own fault."

bluepilled as fuck. it goes against the blackpill actually which is that genetics and uncontrollable circumstances determine a great part of your life's outcome

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and RAITEIII
shrek_cringe_compilation-697x512.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, goat2x and Deleted member 4612
jfl @ this mentality. "it's always your own fault."

bluepilled as fuck. it goes against the blackpill actually which is that genetics and uncontrollable circumstances determine a great part of your life's outcome
Yes but that attitude is loser's attitude, you got to take the bull by the horns or "ride the tiger". Whinning is for losers, and women.

I don’t disrespect them but I don’t take shit, just a second ago I was getting out of the car and the back door wouldn’t open as usual so I shouted that the fucking door wouldn’t open and my dad said to shut up then unlocked it and I shoved it open so it hit him accidentally, he tried to run up to me to kick me but I picked up my sisters car seat and hit him over the head with it using the force of a thousand suns, he’s now in the kitchen with an ice pack on his head and the hardest thing his low t ass could say as I passed him to go do homework was ‘you’ll meet your match one day’ :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 4612
Yes but that attitude is loser's attitude, you got to take the bull by the horns or "ride the tiger". Whinning is for losers, and women.
cope, I have actually whined to my dad and he has given in to my demands as a result. how is that "losing"?

i don't hate them for the past

don't think we've phoned each other since May, they don't really give much of a shit anymore and nether do i

i don't hate them for the past

don't think we've phoned each other since May, they don't really give much of a shit anymore and nether do i
you should, they didn't try their best, they just had you and were neglectful towards your biological needs

you should, they didn't try their best, they just had you and were neglectful towards your biological needs
they were autists that didn't have any friends themselves, the whole household had problems

like for fucks sake they use facebook with fake photos and names like a lurking incel, never even began

they were autists that didn't have any friends themselves, the whole household had problems

like for fucks sake they use facebook with fake photos and names like a lurking incel, never even began
brutal ngl

they still failed you though

brutal ngl

they still failed you though
we had a fight over the phone long ago and it didn't lead to anything, i remember my mom implied dad should have taken me to a hooker when i was 12 or something
i really didn't need to hear that from her so i always recommend that people don't confront their parents, boomers can't be reasoned with and they'll just tell you to go fuck a hooker at best, they are fucking useless and not worth the mental energy

we had a fight over the phone long ago and it didn't lead to anything, i remember my mom implied dad should have taken me to a hooker when i was 12 or something
i really didn't need to hear that from her so i always recommend that people don't confront their parents, boomers can't be reasoned with and they'll just tell you to go fuck a hooker at best, they are fucking useless and not worth the mental energy
i've been pushing my dad and he's agreed to finance my surgeries and has almost agreed to let me LDAR until they are completed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i've been pushing my dad and he's agreed to finance my surgeries and has almost agreed to let me LDAR until they are completed
great job, man, that means your family had potential to help you after all

the only place i've found people who wanted to finance my projects is online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
bhai i love my parents they did what they could but to my standards they did a shitty frickin job

most parents are shit thats why most people are recessed and most guys are low t

and jfl @turbocuckcel_7000000 how are people online gonna finance ur surgeries?

ngl i need to moneymax

bhai i love my parents they did what they could but to my standards they did a shitty frickin job

most parents are shit thats why most people are recessed and most guys are low t

and jfl @turbocuckcel_7000000 how are people online gonna finance ur surgeries?

ngl i need to moneymax
not surgeries but nerd media and tech projects tbh, that will make real money eventually, nerds gotta stick together

they should have abandoned your bitchass instead of giving you a place to stay,food to eat and overall care for you.i hate ungrateful faggots rope asap you fucking faggot.over if you dont love your parents in 2020,keep bitching and moaning like the subhuman dog you are and blame your subhuman genetics on your parents like they hand picked your genes at the market and chose to have a subhuman child.

• Ugh..
they should have abandoned your bitchass instead of giving you a place to stay,food to eat and overall care for you.i hate ungrateful faggots rope asap you fucking faggot.over if you dont love your parents in 2020,keep bitching and moaning like the subhuman dog you are and blame your subhuman genetics on your parents like they hand picked your genes at the market and chose to have a subhuman child.
jfl you fucking cuck. its not even all genes its the way they raise you as well.

you're a greycel anyway, faggot infiltrators like you are easy to spot

Indian parents are quite blackpilled I won’t lie
They worship male models like Hrithik Roshan for their euro and light skinned features.
Rosha has shit bone strucutre and eyes once again proves us curries are racist to our own kind

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
jfl you fucking cuck. its not even all genes its the way they raise you as well.

you're a greycel anyway, faggot infiltrators like you are easy to spot
you are alive thats more than enough for you to be grateful you subhuman specimen.greycel mogs anyway so your last point makes no sense

It is what it is, I'm just gonna move on from them when I turn 18.
A good upbringing would make up for shit genes and good genes would make up for a shit upbringing. If you got neither, your parents shouldn't have had you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
you are alive thats more than enough for you to be grateful you subhuman specimen.greycel mogs anyway so your last point makes no sense
jfl, just be happy my parents brought me into this world randomly and did a shitty job raising me

retard iq by you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Rosha has shit bone strucutre and eyes once again proves us curries are racist to our own kind
When I first came here he was my profile pic and I worshipped him ngl
I was so surprised when people told me I bone mogged hin but he just had better colouring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
jfl, just be happy my parents brought me into this world randomly and did a shitty job raising

retard iq by you
hey,not too late to rope if you dont like being here "randomly" you retarded faggot.idk what you have been going through but bruh people get abandoned by their parents. you have them, they rasied you and you act like a complete ungrateful faggot to them?beyond over.i wish you the best and hope you can be cool with your parents again,such a mentacel trait to hate your parents tbh

.idk what you have been going through
exactly, you just assume.

and I don't care that I didn't "get abandoned". i'd argue that during my teen years I was abandoned even if I wasn't kicked to the streets. just because I didn't get kicked to the streets does not mean they did an okay job.

"it's over if you don't love them" bull fucking shit. whether I love them or not does not decide whether it's over for me or not. in fact, I've gotten my dad to admit his faults and now he is financing my surgeries, that is the very least he could do
such a mentacel trait to hate your parents tbh
i've seen you use that term before. you mus think you're so fucking cool, and everyone is an incel because of muh autism instead of looks. fuck off

Imagine being born to a shit low status family. You are ugly and low status. Arranged marriage don't work. It's like your parents gave you life and the rest is up to you to scramble for. You are a human raccoon trying to make it through.
hit me too deep why u do dis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
exactly, you just assume.

and I don't care that I didn't "get abandoned". i'd argue that during my teen years I was abandoned even if I wasn't kicked to the streets. just because I didn't get kicked to the streets does not mean they did an okay job.

"it's over if you don't love them" bull fucking shit. whether I love them or not does not decide whether it's over for me or not. in fact, I've gotten my dad to admit his faults and now he is financing my surgeries, that is the very least he could do

i've seen you use that term before. you mus think you're so fucking cool, and everyone is an incel because of muh autism instead of looks. fuck off
the fuck?your dad is paying for your surgeries? for what?jfl also what are you talking about faggot?im not gl probably more subhuman than you.about assuming well no shit im assuming thats what my last reply was for,to adress it

tenor.gif

your parents fucked you hard, they ruined your chances at happiness when they didn't do everything in their power to help you experience teen love

incel who respects parents = cuck npc
what would one have to do not be crippled by teenage years. is having friends and a girlfriend not enough?

what would one have to do not be crippled by teenage years. is having friends and a girlfriend not enough?
if you have a girlfriend that you fuck then you're not an incel.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I hate my parents, they are ethnic after all

• +1
Bruh u probably still live with your parents.

tenor.gif

your parents fucked you hard, they ruined your chances at happiness when they didn't do everything in their power to help you experience teen love

Incel who respects parents= Uses them for surgery instead of roping

• +1
tenor.gif

Yea I hate my parents

• +1
When I first came here he was my profile pic and I worshipped him ngl
I was so surprised when people told me I bone mogged hin but he just had better colouring
stop coping with this incel bone structure shit tbh, ive seen stacies and stacylites (white) cry for him on youtube

and his body bone structure is insane before gymcell etc.

I hate my parents too. They gave me shit genes so I grew up ugly, and then hated me for being ugly and abused me :lul:

Having a healthy, loving family is a HUGE privilege that can not be underestimated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4797, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
usually good poster but this one is stupid. your parents didnt choosebyour looks in some selection menu and also even GL parents can have unattractive children and vice-versa.

• +1
Reactions: Juhadi and Deleted member 9072
usually good poster but this one is stupid. your parents didnt choosebyour looks in some selection menu and also even GL parents can have unattractive children and vice-versa.
its not about the genes they give, its about the advice and guidance they give

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 275
stop coping with this incel bone structure shit tbh, ive seen stacies and stacylites (white) cry for him on youtube

and his body bone structure is insane before gymcell etc.
View attachment 670045
I’m talking purely facially
He had narrow FWHR long midface and bad orbitals
Not his frame dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ehti
I’m talking purely facially
He had narrow FWHR long midface and bad orbitals
Not his frame dude
still probably the best looking indian, you could nitpick flaws like this in anyone lmao.

this is still psl 7.5, despite his parrot nose

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9072
saif ali khan mogs cause of eyes tbh
View attachment 670107
leave your basement if you believe this dude. even he has a parrot nose and is a menlet.

hrithik on other hand

-long ramus
-long mandible
-high cheekbones
-high hyoid
-fish hook chin
-sharp nose
-ideal upper third

• JFL
leave your basement if you believe this dude. even he has a parrot nose and is a menlet.
View attachment 670121

hrithik on other hand
View attachment 670123
-long ramus
-long mandible
-high cheekbones
-high hyoid
-fish hook chin
-sharp nose
-ideal upper third
he doesnt have high cheekbones infact flat zygos keep sucking his cock

• Hmm...
he doesnt have high cheekbones infact flat zygos keep sucking his cock
whatever dude, i have seen enough to know that women find him very attractive . probably one of the few very good looking indians, at least, when he was young.

show women these photos and then show them your avi and tell me which one they find better looking :)

Also, ive heard plastic surgeons say his high cheekbones are in demand from young men in india, so id trust their opinion over someone like yours . lol .

• +1
whatever dude, i have seen enough to know that women find him very attractive . probably one of the few very good looking indians, at least, when he was young.
View attachment 670135View attachment 670136

show women these photos and then show them your avi and tell me which one they find better looking :)

Also, ive heard plastic surgeons say his high cheekbones are in demand from young men in india, so id trust their opinion over someone like yours . lol .
jfl they would pick him cause women are racists and pheno is more important but my avis bones are much better hritik has flat low zygos

• JFL
jfl they would pick him cause women are racists and pheno is more important but my avis bones are much better hritik has flat low zygos
View attachment 670137
yeah well bone structure and face are not all there is to looking good otherwise this is the epitome of perfection

• +1
jfl how can u hate ur parents, to hate ur ancestor is to hate urself tbh