Imagine being paki

no it wasnt you moron
yes they were the same India then the muslim indians took part of the land and called it pakistan now they want to take afghanistan so they will be seen as less hindu

• +1
Reactions: wasteofspace
I don’t support the taliban lol. My family literally lived under their government after they invaded Kabul
The pakis are desperatly trying to aid the taliban and offering their women to pashtun warlords all because they want to be more central asian and less Indian pay attention to whats goin on there

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, turkproducer, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
>Iran
>Real muslim
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Good joke

Cry for pakis pls
he is so dumb, he says iran was always muslim and pakistan wasnt. but islam entered iran in 637 and islam entered pakistan in 712. even less than a century of difference yet he is pretending theres centuries of difference:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, turkproducer, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
he is so dumb, he says iran was always muslim and pakistan wasnt. but islam entered iran in 637 and islam entered pakistan in 712. even less than a century of difference yet he is pretending theres centuries of difference:ROFLMAO:
Pakis are majority Punjabi and Dravidian and they wont stop annoying the Afghans desperatly looking for validation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
yes they were the same India then the muslim indians took part of the land and called it pakistan now they want to take afghanistan so they will be seen as less hindu
pakistan was formally created on 14 august 1947, india was formally created on 15 august 1947. how can pakistan have been a part of india when india didnt even exist until a day later. you are extremely retarded :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
pakistan was formally created on 14 august 1947, india was formally created on 15 august 1947. how can pakistan have been a part of india when india didnt even exist until a day later. you are extremely retarded :ROFLMAO:
"Formaly created" that just means some fat white british guy finaly signed a peice of paper after he was done raping ghandis wife and sister

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Pakis are majority Punjabi and Dravidian and they wont stop annoying the Afghans desperatly looking for validation
yes pakistanis are mostly punjabi. but not dravidian. even if they were whats the problem in that?

"Formaly created" that just means some fat white british guy finaly signed a peice of paper after he was done raping ghandis wife and sister
loool next time you wanna larp as american at least make sure your english is better :ROFLMAO:

yes pakistanis are mostly punjabi. but not dravidian. even if they were whats the problem in that?
Because they are trying to aid the Taliban and destablize afghnistan ans take land from them when they should just be gratful for what they have

The pakis are desperatly trying to aid the taliban and offering their women to pashtun warlords all because they want to be more central asian and less Indian pay attention to whats goin on there
1. Not all Pakistanis support the Taliban. Many have suffered under them too
2. Pashtuns are a sizeable minority in Pakistan. They live peaceful amongst most of the population
3. Most Pakistanis couldn’t care less about whether they have Indian roots or not. At the end of the day we are all Muslims

Our religion spans from West Africa all the way to South East Asia. I don’t get all this animosity between us. Someone has Indian ancestry? Ok and?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Ryan, ThatDjangoWalk and 2 others
loool next time you wanna larp as american at least make sure your english is better :ROFLMAO:
I am an american you fob, you would be a joke if you left your country youre seen as a bottom feeder here

2. Pashtuns are a sizeable minority in Pakistan. They live peaceful amongst most of the population
3. Most Pakistanis couldn’t care less about whether they have Indian roots or not. At the end of the day we are all Muslims

Our religion spans from West Africa all the way to South East Asia. I don’t get all this animosity between us. Someone has Indian ancestry? Ok and?
pure copium
muh afghanis are west african hundus bro
kill yourself even a Talib paki rapist has more sense than you

pure copium
muh afghanis are west african hundus bro
kill yourself even a Talib paki rapist has more sense than you
Afghans don’t call themselves ‘Afghani’. That’s the currency not the people. Further proof you’re lying about your identity. Stop larping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Michael Myers and wasteofspace
Afghans don’t call themselves ‘Afghani’. That’s the currency not the people. Further proof you’re lying about your identity. Stop larping
In the USA we say that i was born here and i fucked white girls cus i can speak english and dont act like a fob, you mad?:feelshah:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Shrek2OnDvD and Michael Myers
Because they are trying to aid the Taliban and destablize afghnistan ans take land from them when they should just be gratful for what they have
why would we take land from afghanistan? thats never gonna happen. youre literally the first person to make this ridiculous claim.

his claims are so ignorant, he doesnt know anything. you were right that this guy isnt afghan. let alone afghan-american, his english is too bad for it.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Shrek2OnDvD
In the USA we say that i was born here and i fucked white girls cus i can speak english and dont act like a fob, you mad?:feelshah:
You seem to have a huge hatred against Indians and Pakistanis in general. Why is that? I get if you don’t like the government but that doesn’t mean you get to go around attacking and insulting the people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, Michael Myers and wasteofspace
more proof youre not afghan. you think fucking is something to brag about. zina is haram. no islamic person would brag about committing zina. let alone afghans with their traditional customs. you just played yourself:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wasteofspace and Shrek2OnDvD
Sindhi brahui and most pakis including the punjabis are genetically closest to tajiks and pashtuns and afghans
brahui actually live in balochistan, not in sindh. and i dont know about the last claim either tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wasteofspace and reptiles
You seem to have a huge hatred against Indians and Pakistanis in general. Why is that? I get if you don’t like the government but that doesn’t mean you get to go around attacking and insulting them
I dont have problem with Indiand and I dont like paki governemnt or general view points of the people that belive that afghan land is theirs to take
Also not going to sugar coat shit like Indians in the usa simping for fat white girls, thats how it is this isnt reddit go cry about it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and reptiles
more proof youre not afghan. you think fucking is something to brag about. zina is haram. no islamic person would brag about committing zina. let alone afghans with their traditional customs. you just played yourself:ROFLMAO:
pump and dumping is based and high T

brahui actually live in balochistan, not in sindh. and i dont know about the last claim either tbh.

I included them cause there stkll paki regardless pakis are closest to iranans but they have ethnic veddiod genes.

I dont have problem with Indiand and I dont like paki governemnt or general view points of the people that belive that afghan land is theirs to take
Also not going to sugar coat shit like Indians in the usa simping for fat white girls, thats how it is this isnt reddit go cry about it
Why would Pakistan want Afghan land? That’s the stupidest claim ever. They literally fortified the border between the two countries a few years ago, and both governments have agreed not to attack each other

• +1
Why would Pakistan want Afghan land? That’s the stupidest claim ever. They literally fortified the border between the two countries a few years ago, and both governments have agreed not to attack each other
They were fighting over it though, look as the taliban take over more pakis will pollute afghan land and try to colonize it

• Hmm...

Afghan belongs to afghan but its. A bit of a lie to act like pakis dont share a huge cultural connection around 18 percent are iranan based populations anyways and the rest are genetically very close.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
Afghan belongs to afghan but its. A bit of a lie to act like pakis dont share a huge cultural connection around 18 percent are iranan based populations anyways and the rest are genetically very close.
because they were pro taliban and were letting the Arab Talibs and other foriegn soilders breed their women during the war

• Hmm...
because they were pro taliban and were letting the Arab Talibs and other foriegn soilders breed their women during the war

No the 2 share very close genetic because the 2 are very high in neolethic iran you should know your ancestry your people were the dudes who set the ivc that dna is found all within asia due to migration.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
They were fighting over it though, look as the taliban take over more pakis will pollute afghan land and try to colonize it
Pollute it? Most Pakistanis along the Durand line are literally Pashtuns. The largest ethnic group here in Afghanistan

• +1
Since fall of sassanid cucks
They only got indépendant in 1926 :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
pump and dumping is based and high T
astagfirullah
he is having weird fantasies if he thinks pakistan wants take away afghan land :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
astagfirullah

he is having weird fantasies if he thinks pakistan wants take away afghan land :ROFLMAO:
they went to war over land several times the pakis keep pushing further north until they reach Kazakistan so no one will call them south asian again

• Hmm...
they went to war over land several times the pakis keep pushing further north until they reach Kazakistan so no one will call them south asian again
we never went to war with afghanistan, stop smoking :ROFLMAO: stop larping as afghan already

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10987 and wasteofspace
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ryan, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
It freaks me out imagine being brown as povertistani, I mean who wants to be a retarded product of inbreeeding?!:lul::lul:
low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Ryan, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Shrek2OnDvD, reptiles and 1 other person
Correct!, you guys fulfill you lifelong dream of inbreeding and produce a dozen of low IQ kids, lol:lul:
let me guess you are from north india, only north indians are obsessed with pakistanis :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Ryan and Deleted member 10987
morrone is not ethnic he'd never be considered ethnic, his features are not ethnic, his skull is far taller than 99% of ethnics. His height is too tall as well, he is just not an ethnic allthough he is a terrone but a good looking terrone
hes ethnic bro. girls call guys like him "south Europeans" and many don't like that. but still, many like it. its a hit or miss

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14262, wasteofspace and 3 others
let me guess you are from north india, only north indians are obsessed with pakistanis :ROFLMAO:
Your. guess is right!, but I am not obsessed by your overrated incel tier actors like these -
1B0BAE6E 2D6C 4BD8 99F9 94094C848CDA
9F9B7F17 1384 4CC8 AFDC B605DE537FD8

Nor am I obsessed with your doomed country people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Why? Do you want to turn it around and prove that my favorite Bollywood actor has Pakistani roots?
No im just curious, i dont care whether they are pakistani or not

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 13928