IMG 20210716 000107

Gandy has nose failo ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
im iranian

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10987
Cope. If I mogged anyone here I wouldn't have found this autistic shithole and I wouldn't be incel
@larsanova69
@Amnesia
@Salludon
@ArvidGustavsson

Those guys all found this shithole

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and buckchadley31
@chaddyboi66 , just ask this low IQ inbred product, he knows everything about povertistan, he thinks he is white passing and can get any white girl unlike “Indians”, he thinks picking up fights with anyone on a forum is the biggest achievement, no wonder subhuman povertistani’s are one of the least innovative countries of all time and have the worst covid tackling system, soon povertistanis will either get washed away by COVID or nuked by USA

JFL at that brutal negative post to rep ratio
Posts 2,031 Reputation 1,690

JFL @the fact you literally joined a little over month ago
Joined May 12, 2021

JFL at how you were to much of a bitch to respond and tried ignoring me when I started roasting the fuck out of you again

@DevNFS5

GUESS WHO'S BACC YOU SUBHUMAN SHUDRA DOG KUTTE!

Das Rite jungle monkey Boah!
[*boy* cause I know you dravidian jungle nigger types cantz reedz 2 gud]...

ME,

THE

E V I S C E M O G G E R

You can't run from me

You can't
hide from me

And you sure as shit can't
MOGG me.

[ISPOILER]D A L I T[/ISPOILER]

JFL at the fact that you're inironically curry
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
michael jordan laughing GIF

"inbred product, he knows everything about povertistan"
JFL at thinking I'm one of you disgusting dravid jungle niggers when I literally called both you and Pakis shitskins, in my EVISCERATION of you that you still have yet to recover from, and don't see a difference between either of you because I'm not one of you.
You're one stupid fucking curry nigger aren't you, shitskin?

Imagine unironically thinking anyone considers this Pasthun mogger...
Giga beard frauding Manlet who probably, is still selling tea in terrorist country Pakistan -
1621757770115-png.1146524

...to be the same as an average Pakistani/shitskin...
And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -
1621759600662-png.1146542

...or in other words-
one of Y O U

200.gif

low key go ER for you if you're ever this gigalow-IQ enough to fall for bait like this [mine^] .
I know he's not even Paki, he's Pasthun
1- use him [#2] as bait to lure you into trying try to say "muh cherry picking"...
..."And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -"
2- Expose the fact that even the "goatfucker" Pashtuns, still easily mogg the absolute fuck out of you disgusting poop colored street shitting subhumans.
1621758211806-png.1146526

1621758251649-png.1146527

low key go ER for you if you're ever gigalow-IQ enough to even think people give a single fuck about either of your two brown shitskins or even sees any difference between the two of you subhuman brown fucks...

Well, just average Pakis anyway just to be fair, because North Paki Pasthun moggers like @
Ryan
@Ryan, salludon, etc don't count tbh, and you're all basically the same to us ngl...

JFL at not realizing I'm actually half White, a quarter Persian, and a quarter Chitrali (Eastern Iranics just like Pashtuns but with even purer DNA) because you can't "reedz 2 gud massa gurujee" when I mentioned it on at least 3 separate occasions
My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North Paki (Dardic from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan and by the Kalash Valley)
He's legit Indo-Nordic pheno with dark brown hair and light brown eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with ~12% Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (from Asturias)

She looks very white with dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any actual Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh but "med passing" curry copers) and half Persian/Chitrali (Dardic/Nuristani)
(North Pakis/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl...)

JFL at thinking I give a single shit about muh white passing like all of you white worshiping self hating curries when I'm literally half white, when the entire point in my giga high IQ EVISCERATION of you was solely just to make of you in front of the entire forum, and when my thread was about how Kalash/Dardics/Eastern Iranics/even goatfucking Pasthuns of all people/etc. mogg the absolute fuck out of you brown untermenschen all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai:
Because the only thing I care about is making fun of you in front of the entire forum for all that weak shit you're trying to talk .
If you had brains, you wouldn't include this Instagram frauder who isn't white passing in the slightest -
1621756724945-png.1146514

Looks bad in candids and motion anda lot of people have mentioned that -
1621760249202-png.1146553

*If you weren't such a low IQ ethnic dog* *Isn't even* *"and in motion, and a lot of people have already..."*
For a brief moment just imagine...
>thinking I would give a fuck I about him being "huwite passing", like how you curries care all about being "med passing"?
>singling out just him of all the other pashtun/dardic moggers when he's the only legit paki one...
>thinking just cause he frauds it's automatically gigaover for him when in your country he's probably the equivalent to a terra-chadzilla, because pretty everyone of you is either really fucking ugly and/or legit deformed.

>cause i mean like fuck. why else would this forum be filled with so many mostly curries? and why else would indians be "stereotyped" as being ugly?

*I fucking hate it when you ethnics even so much as attempt trying to speak any of /our mogger languages when you can't even bothered to do it properly.*

JFL at projecting your own insecurities onto me and obsessing over muh:

"thinks he's white passing" when I'm already [half] fucking white

"getting white girls" drooling over huwite foids like the filthy brown subhuman dog kutte kutte you are

"grooming gangs mogging hindu-dindus cowfuckers" Paki vs Indian debate [I spelled it out for you because you're probably too low IQ to get it the first time 'round] you ethnics have among yourselves all the time because being brutally modded by whites make you so goddamn insecure.

JFL "he thinks picking up fights with anyone on a forum is the biggest achievement" is exactly what someone still salty about getting
E V I S C E M O G G E D in front of the whole forum would say to cope.

JFL "no wonder subhuman povertistani’s are one of the least innovative countries of all time and have the worst covid tackling system, soon povertistanis will either get washed away by COVID or nuked by USA" like I give two fucks about groomingangistan when you two are basically the same shitskin colored people,

JFL at you actually thinking you're any different than them when you guys goys rub cow shit on yourselves and fuck them or some shit :lul:
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
christian bale laughing GIF
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF
Spider Man Lol GIF
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF
Ray Liotta Lol GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Leonardo Dicaprio Laughing GIF
Tv Show Lol GIF
Laughing Hard GIF by memecandy

Like holy fuck I must've made at least a dozen curry pooppilled threads by now :lul:
Curry:

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y:

Gook, really wish I made more but curries have so much to shit on and are just too fun ngl:

Milleniacuck:

Greys (like the aliens I guess):

Subhuman Mogg Battle:

Kikes:
A few of my most fedpostiest posts on other threads but too lazy [cause med or something] to sift through and find all of them, was during the last Israel Palestine fight a few weeks ago...

Niggs, other than this one:

sit the fuck back down before you get

E V I S C E M O G G E D

again .

dalit @DevNFS5 .

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Keep barking bitch.. Pakistan mogs