Imagine being this abused

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Its one thing to be obsessed with race baiting and shit

But you'll be shocked to see who the users you interact with on the daily truly are

So for this random user, I just typed 'Ethnic' with search titles only.
And this was the result

Damn wow okay. Zero replies on threads but he's trying - okay cool

Right?
WRONG nigga! THis dude has 37 PAGES- PAGES of making threads about interracial dating of BBCs/ Latinos/ Ethnics dating white women.

Just so you understand, that is 5000 POSTS having the word 'ethnic' in it. Just fucking lol

13,500 posts and 50% of them have the word ethnic, is a true true JFL.
Best part is that this nigga has been at it since 2021. Some of you niggas don't put this much effort in the gym even

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

JFL at the absolute STATE of this forum and its users

Goodfellas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spongebob, RichardSpencel, Joe Rogancel and 44 others
So the next time you see some race bait post, or whatever

Don't be deluded to think its all just jokes. Some incels are TRULY this abused. Fantasizing for YEARS and YEARS about dating some particular race. You cannot make this shit up.

(Fyi I do not give a fuck about my race or yours. True friends and family are more important than some racial loyalty)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Joe Rogancel, hardestmfintheroom and 15 others
He's writing and bumping demoralizing threads to accelerate the collapse of society you wouldn't get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Big White Cuck, MoggerGaston and 15 others
The no racebait rule needs to be better enforced.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Mewton, Deleted member 41229 and 5 others
He's writing and bumping demoralizing threads to accelerate the collapse of society you wouldn't get it
Yeah Im sure his presence on a forum filled with equally deluded basement dwelling incels will cause a huge paradigm shift in society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 52404 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 27635 and 3 others
(Fyi I do not give a fuck about my race or yours. True friends and family are more important than some racial loyalty)
I dunno about that..... *slow whistle inhales there comes a point when the stereotypes play out like NPC's meanwhile your life spiking cortisol left and right not giving a fuck anymore about anyone else needing to help you.... maybe it's just where I'm at right now in losing a lot of people I used to connect with? Bit too deep for tonight.

Was this the same book making BBC is law abused dog?

Thx for the high quality content. Who knows how many autistic cockroaches there are still to come out of the woodwork and find out their life's mission has been to groundhog day propaganda on a forum that can very easily collapse within a few clicks.

Case in point the complete degeneracy that is:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, UndiagnosedSchizo and ReadBooksEveryday
I dunno about that..... *slow whistle inhales there comes a point when the stereotypes play out like NPC's meanwhile your life spiking cortisol left and right not giving a fuck anymore about anyone else needing to help you.... maybe it's just where I'm at right now in losing a lot of people I used to connect with? Bit too deep for tonight.

Was this the same book making BBC is law abused dog?

Thx for the high quality content. Who knows how many autistic cockroaches there are still to come out of the woodwork and find out their life's mission has been to groundhog day propaganda on a forum that can very easily collapse within a few clicks.

Case in point the complete degeneracy that is:
One of the most interesting users on this site you are infini. You should consider living in a pro hippie area, I think you would be happier there

Theres too many NPCs these days. It is rational to be one after all

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and UndiagnosedSchizo

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 41229 and 5 others
I assumed it was a bot honestly, 90% of his threads are variants of “Ethnic brah cuckolds white brah. Brutal for white brah”. You could probably set up a script to automate it

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 50702 and 8 others
He is at least funny
48021898 E898 48FE BCF3 EB4A53DF877F C2137BA7 A87F 4890 ABF3 562BBDCD2F51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, dantemaxxing, Big White Cuck and 8 others
ReadBooksEveryday

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ReadBooksEveryday
Its impossible to apply this here, few users have this kind of mindset

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
One of the most interesting users on this site you are infini. You should consider living in a pro hippie area, I think you would be happier there

Theres too many NPCs these days. It is rational to be one after all

Yes give me hippie pussy please. Shaven, not stirred. I'm someone who came here after living and wanted more life, instead of the opposite way around ironically in wanting to fit in. Though I don't disagree. Fit in with NPC but not our fault when we mingle and it's them for being simple instead of ambitious/ curious etc.

Time really is not on my side.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and ReadBooksEveryday
Came back just to have a second laugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dantemaxxing and ReadBooksEveryday
JFL at all the mental gymnastics he does trying to convince himself that being ethnic is a good thing. Even on autistic forums like this one, people still choose to drink the copium over accepting the truth.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 31155
@horizontallytall original comment before editing was him calling out @colton myers and accused him of editing pics to fish validation from .org users.

• JFL
Same their are some indians here who edit like hell to get validation from users their mentality is incomprehensible , some are realt trolls like rabid(main character) ,but sadly banned. Same mentality is crisick , beyond abused.

• +1
@traveler doxxed
IMG 1175

• Woah
Reactions: traveler and ReadBooksEveryday
Have nothing but respecc for this king

• JFL
You lamest thread.

@traveler is a G.

• Love it