imagine being this insecure of a curry

herring

herring

Sphinx

awww, did my avatar trigger you makeithappen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, diggbicc, Blackgymmax and 15 others
only retards fraud avis

you are correct bro

lemme use your selfies as my avi tbh

you need a better insult tbh
You need to realise it is a running PSL comment and will forever exist it is like normies calling people gay.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You tranny fucking soylent spewing cuckord I hope you rope
You gender-fluid cheek-sucking giga-frauder libtard soy shit I hope a bitch kills your manlet 5"8 ass

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
You gender-fluid cheek-sucking giga-frauder libtard soy shit I hope a bitch kills your manlet 5"8 ass
Keep crying you tiny-dicked autistic monkey, just because you wouldn't even achieve the definition I had at 1% body fat doesn't mean it is fraud you low T pussy hole not even posting your photos.

Damn though that height is some projection cus I think you will find I am 6 foot

Keep crying you tiny-dicked autistic monkey, just because you wouldn't even achieve the definition I had at 1% body fat doesn't mean it is fraud you low T pussy hole not even posting your photos.

Damn though that height is some projection cus I think you will find I am 6 foot
A popular saying goes "speak to someone in their second language and it'll go to their head, speak to them in their native language and it will go to their heart."

I am not too well versed in abused dog, but woof, woof, woof, bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon and SendMePicsToRate
I popular saying goes "speak to someone in their second language and it'll go to their head, speak to them in their native language and it will go to their heart."

I am not too well versed in abused dog, but woof, woof, woof, bitch
nicolas cage laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon and Selinity
lol I survived longer than I thought

Sdfsdff