This bitch in my class is really annoying

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
she acts friendly and all, comes near me when we are talking. she also told me today that she liked my presentation. but its all lies.

irl, she secretly hates me because i suceeded in the exams and she didnt. she says i did a good presentation but is probably casting a 1000 hexes on the inside.

because on top of IQmogging her im also bottom % facewise which increases the hate meter even more.

And remember this is all an act, she is hoping that i start opening up or maybe try to bait me into making a move so that she gets in a posistion to make me feel bad. "Awww thats so sweat, but you are not my type" said the 30+ used up ltb.

This is what i get to go trhough every day, this is the type of people i interact with. I dnt have friends, i have nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Pierrot and Manletmachine
mirin low inhib to present

mirin low inhib to present
im actually dogshit at presentations due to nearly lethal levels of anxiety. im surprised im even alive at this point

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
im actually dogshit at presentations due to nearly lethal levels of anxiety. im surprised im even alive at this point
doubt it. if i had a presentation i would need to get very drunk beforehan, to prevent myself from passing out with anxiety

why are you still in school you are 30

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
mirin making up stories skill

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
doubt it. if i had a presentation i would need to get very drunk beforehan, to prevent myself from passing out with anxiety
i dont rly feel my legs when presenting. also the fact that the audience laughts at me doesnt help

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
That is just in you mind

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Abhorrence and InnerVoid
she acts friendly and all, comes near me when we are talking. she also told me today that she liked my presentation. but its all lies.

irl, she secretly hates me because i suceeded in the exams and she didnt. she says i did a good presentation but is probably casting a 1000 hexes on the inside.

because on top of IQmogging her im also bottom % facewise which increases the hate meter even more.

And remember this is all an act, she is hoping that i start opening up or maybe try to bait me into making a move so that she gets in a posistion to make me feel bad. "Awww thats so sweat, but you are not my type" said the 30+ used up ltb.

This is what i get to go trhough every day, this is the type of people i interact with. I dnt have friends, i have nothing.
Women hate high IQ fags, also, I am Fucked because at My accademy women are a small minority, and they are all Stacy with boyfriends

• So Sad
Women hate high IQ fags, also, I am Fucked because at My accademy women are a small minority, and they are all Stacy with boyfriends
im not even high IQ its all an act

brev ur overthinking

cope. she is trying to backstab me. all women have done that before.
no bro you are overthinking chat to her privately on snap this is too much

• JFL
no bro you are overthinking chat to her privately on snap this is too much
trust me, she is looking for an opening. the exams cuaght her off guard