Imagine being @wishiwaschico (tinder results in 3 days)

Bro that’s all cope the first pic of @WishIwasChico is literally a straight face no smile selfie

Like straight up rate me tier selfie and he still got 100+ likes on tinder

No nt

The chadfish I made was 200x more nt with multiple pics travelling and all that shir yet less appeal than wishiwaschico

I honestly don’t believe most women know that guy he isn’t even the first chad I used
View attachment 2453126
I also used other guys like this who also got bad results

U might think this chads pics are bad but wishiwaschico are worse yet he manages all these matches
That guy is a popular model so why don't you try using some believable Chad?

how cucked u gotta be to say you'd wanna be a different man completely? do u really lack that much aura, soul, sentience, talent etc

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I don't know if you are trolling or being serious. I say this cause that other guy you did an experiment on did amazing in another thread.

All of a sudden this guy is doing better than @WishIwasChico or the very least similar results to him.

I don't know what you believe anymore because it sounds like some location or ELO pill on your side if you aren't trolling.
The guy on that thread didn’t even show results

All Ik is what I saw my chadfishes l get 30 matches and I’ve been saying my tinder was broken for many months now since I couldn’t manage to get a lot of likes

Untill I made one for wishiwaschico then the likes went boom

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
That guy is a popular model so why don't you try using some believable Chad?
Bro I’ve used 3 chads now and all did the same

Avarage about 12 likes a day

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
how do we both differ?
I would say your Neurodivergence is what separates him from you the most. You should be more successful in theory.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cloudburst, WishIwasChico and Xangsane
Fr nothing about his face is impressive I was like yeah he’d do well like 20 likes in 3 days or something but this blew my mind

I could’ve chopped my dick off I was so confident he was larping about his match rate but after I saw with my own eyes in my own experiment there’s no cope anymore
Joaquin phoenix joker

Bro I’ve used 3 chads now and all did the same

Avarage about 12 likes a day
Joaquin phoenix joker

Realizing Looksmaxxing is worthless and everything is about lucky is the final blackpill.

• +1
The guy on that thread didn’t even show results

All Ik is what I saw my chadfishes l get 30 matches and I’ve been saying my tinder was broken for many months now since I couldn’t manage to get a lot of likes

Untill I made one for wishiwaschico then the likes went boom
He did show his results and put a video. Did you not look at the thread? Lmao.

Lol, so what I'm seeing here is that @WishIwasChico is the new gigachad of appeal that makes all Chads look like a joke.

Equivalent to Tyler Maher in appeal, if not better.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
@WishIwasChico
Pm face bhai

He did show his results and put a video. Did you not look at the thread? Lmao.

Lol, so what I'm seeing here is that @WishIwasChico is the new gigachad of appeal that makes all Chads look like a joke.

Equivalent to Tyler Maher in appeal, if not better.
I know what guy in OP looks like

My theory is that tinder (and other platforms cuz its all the same corporation) recognizes faces that are known, famous or have been used before by another user. This is why chadfishes (if the pics have been used before) often do bad, same as with known users here.

Guy from OP is statuxmaxxed and has good pics, you cant even really make out his face properly from the pics.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and WishIwasChico
who knows what to believe when it's written by ur hands, like the sex workers u pay to fuck and post on these forums, nobody knows why u need Indian validation u just thirst for it, all I'm saying is its rather odd I got matches here where im from no problem and another person did an experiment in another state and had no issue getting matches, just like all the other times ive used these apps, im not sure if ur trying to make a point that germanic pussy in germany is superior to german pussy in America or if this is even something to brag about.
He also frauded mewing result in Reddit and his height in this place. This Nigga is pathelogical liar.

who knows what to believe when it's written by ur hands, like the sex workers u pay to fuck and post on these forums, nobody knows why u need Indian validation u just thirst for it, all I'm saying is its rather odd I got matches here where im from no problem and another person did an experiment in another state and had no issue getting matches, just like all the other times ive used these apps, im not sure if ur trying to make a point that germanic pussy in germany is superior to german pussy in America or if this is even something to brag about.
Coping too hard just admit it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
@WishIwasChico is the only psl god in this forum to me no cope

Reminder THIS IS ONLY 3 days of tinder

View attachment 2452884

Imagine if this was u

99+ likes

All the girls dming u first

Mostly htb

Nigga is living on tutorial

@Beastimmung @Manletmachine @Akhi
Haha ye, you mog me with maxilla, forward growth and facially. it’s my SMV all the clothes I’m wearing in that sitting car photo are expensive the t-shirt alone cost 350£. The car is worth 40k GBP, then tan, get rounded shoulders and athletic and should be ok regardless of face.

Lots of people have a good face, how many guys you know have a 40k car, muscular, tall, good job, tanned and ok/good face? My SMV mogs

I was in my car FTing a foid yesterday in a car park and a HTB pulled up in a shitty car next to me. Anyways got off the phone and look to my right and she’s sleight staring at me playing with her hair wtf. Give me serious fuck me eyes, it’s crazy bruh. Women are materialistic af

all my chads do bad tho this isn’t the only one

Wishiwaschico mogs

Also there’s no way all these German girls know all these chads bro there’s a point where I can’t cope anymore

@WishIwasChico is peak male appeal no cope
It’s because most girls on there want someone who is high value and want a future with. When they see me vs a chad they think me cause I’m a safer option long term. I can look I can take them on good dates, holidays etc. women crave security regardless of this feminist bullshit saying otherwise

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Level of mog is unbeatable and to think I thought @WishIwasChico was some narcy mtn

I was laughing at his little picky brags thinking he was one more picky incel with roof top tier standards when he literally mogs to the other dimension

If my tinder results were like this I’d also be a picky mf
Jfl I swear everyone here thinks I larp

Coping so hard it’s fucking unreal

Any other archetypes?

Why?
You are gl. Look at Niko you have similar stats, it’s just a difference in your neurochemistry. Plus I don’t know if you want to pursue that slayer lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Xangsane and WishIwasChico
Wtf I have about 50 dms asking to show myself the whole of India wants to see me now wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, cloudburst and Nims
I didn’t even put his height tho just his super autistic selfie and two akward car pics blud doesn’t even have a bio

I literally didn’t mention he was 6’2
If you put 6’2 and the shirtless pic first the results would’ve been greater bhai even I am shook that I got this with the autistic selfie first

Wtf I have about 50 dms asking to show myself the whole of India wants to see me now wtf
Send a pic or I'll pray on Jamar Chases downfall. Also, aren't you from outside the US, how do you know Chase, you guys watch football in Mexico?

• JFL
Send a pic or I'll pray on Jamar Chases downfall. Also, aren't you from outside the US, how do you know Chase, you guys watch football in Mexico?
I’m from the UK jfl Mexico and that comment had me caging jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
  • +1
This is forgetting also that @Iasacrko literally switched my pics from @Banasura wjo got none so this was without noob boost and zero Elo due to bana bombing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, cloudburst and Iasacrko
I got 99+ in a day in Australia

Attachments

• 7D56C014-C48F-4446-A0C9-0BC9AE38EC9B.png
    7D56C014-C48F-4446-A0C9-0BC9AE38EC9B.png
    790.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hard to believe that mtn slays in Tinder

• +1
another display of low iq by iasacrko
everyone know that it's LMS theory
if you added the chads you tried a nice 40k benz they would have got 99+ too

another display of low iq by iasacrko
everyone know that it's LMS theory
if you added the chads you tried a nice 40k benz they would have got 99+ too
What do u think of my results @the BULL

• JFL
Nigga if u see his face u won’t believe these results he’s the blandest looking htn ever yet appeal mogs this whole forum with the most autistic tinder selfies ever
do u know any guy on the internet that resembles as him? I need to see how this nigga looks. Crazy tinder results ngl

@St.TikTokcel explain this situation

• JFL
This is forgetting also that @Iasacrko literally switched my pics from @Banasura wjo got none so this was without noob boost and zero Elo due to bana bombing.
Bana bombing

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Iasacrko
Yes I’m also curious to know how a (mtn) tiktokcel would rate him mtn
so based on this experiement and also multiple cases irl, it seems like it all comes down to pheno and appeal. You can have top tier bones but if u have the wrong pheno and no female appeal, u wont do good in the dating market. At the very least if u look like a masc high T guy with good bones u can get respect and intimidate other men, but whats the point when u cant get chicks

so based on this experiement and also multiple cases irl, it seems like it all comes down to pheno and appeal. You can have top tier bones but if u have the wrong pheno and no female appeal, u wont do good in the dating market. At the very least if u look like a masc high T guy with good bones u can get respect and intimidate other men, but whats the point when u cant get chicks
No you can it’s just I have status what carries me

@Banasura what are your thoughts I’m serious. Do you believe this or think it’s not true?