Imagine being @wishiwaschico (tinder results in 3 days)

lmao brb imagining cause no face

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Girls want to feel safe so they opt for a tall statusmaxxed HTN over a chadlite/chad irrespective of his job because they fear the latter will pump and dump.
whats tall, how much cm

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You are gl. Look at Niko you have similar stats, it’s just a difference in your neurochemistry. Plus I don’t know if you want to pursue that slayer lifestyle.
Thank you! How do we differ in terms of neurochemistry?

I don't want to be a slayer. I yearn for love and affection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and aesthetic beauty
Haha ye, you mog me with maxilla, forward growth and facially. it’s my SMV all the clothes I’m wearing in that sitting car photo are expensive the t-shirt alone cost 350£. The car is worth 40k GBP, then tan, get rounded shoulders and athletic and should be ok regardless of face.

Lots of people have a good face, how many guys you know have a 40k car, muscular, tall, good job, tanned and ok/good face? My SMV mogs

I was in my car FTing a foid yesterday in a car park and a HTB pulled up in a shitty car next to me. Anyways got off the phone and look to my right and she’s sleight staring at me playing with her hair wtf. Give me serious fuck me eyes, it’s crazy bruh. Women are materialistic af
I believe in the whole package theory. Good face doesn't cut it alone.

• +1
@Banasura what are your thoughts I’m serious. Do you believe this or think it’s not true?
I believe it is partially true, I think ur pictures were used and if so good for u, for the other things ur getting more excited for I believe are great exaggerations or simply untrue.

• Hmm...
So true I am proof of this
Everything matters, but if you are a htn, you have a good face. Being attractive in a general sense is more important than any specific number or rating.

Keep coping he mogs

Not even my psl god fishes did that well

I made a tinder for this chad
View attachment 2452894

And in 3 days he only got about 30 likes

Wish I was chico got litteraly who knows how many at this point over 100
That really @WishIwasChico?

Starting to appreciate you more @Iasacrko more and more. Though I don't have time to read every single page.

That really @WishIwasChico?

Starting to appreciate you more @Iasacrko more and more. Though I don't have time to read every single page.
No that’s the chad who didn’t get as many matches as him

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
He is like top 10% facially gymaxx 6’2 white he has everything
Mirin. Sounds like he’s u but with a better face by a lil bit is this true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Keep coping he mogs

Not even my psl god fishes did that well

I made a tinder for this chad
View attachment 2452894

And in 3 days he only got about 30 likes

Wish I was chico got litteraly who knows how many at this point over 100
The profile looks fake as fuck tbh that’s prob why it did bas

• +1
Reactions: JL~
i miss tinder like you wouldn’t believe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and tombradylover
Just got this jfl from the girl on Saturday @Sprinkles @Iasacrko

Attachments

• D7E6AFD6-1F6E-4CCD-8677-96D1BB37D9D0.jpeg
    D7E6AFD6-1F6E-4CCD-8677-96D1BB37D9D0.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • JFL
We dont know what the nigga looks like and he wont share his face, how do we know hes not larping

• JFL
We dont know what the nigga looks like and he wont share his face, how do we know hes not larping
why would I larp? Other users have made tinders of me for proof

• +1
Fuck u for ignoring me I thought we had something we both liked Justin Jefferson. FUCKUUUU

• Hmm...
So why wont you share face, i cant believe you unless i see for myself your not subhuman

• JFL
Fuck u for ignoring me I thought we had something we both liked Justin Jefferson. FUCKUUUU
I’m scared to get doxxed Bhai? I don’t want to share too much, how can I trust you?

Btw you mog hard and mog me to andromeda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
I’m scared to get doxxed Bhai? I don’t want to share too much, how can I trust you?

Btw you mog hard and mog me to andromeda
Ur a retard u mog me to hell and back with ur results. I PMed u my face and @tristan18 can verify I’m trustworthy I helped him out I would never dox. I sent u my pics in pms too so u can ruin my life if u think I’ll ruin urs. I don’t mog u for shit dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and WishIwasChico
Ur a retard u mog me to hell and back with ur results. I PMed u my face and @tristan18 can verify I’m trustworthy I helped him out I would never dox. I sent u my pics in pms too so u can ruin my life if u think I’ll ruin urs. I don’t mog u for shit dude
@tristan18 tell this nigga I’m trustworthy for fucks sake I put my heart and soul into this looksmaxxing shit I’d never sell out a fellow brother especially a MOGGER at that

• +1
@tristan18 tell this nigga I’m trustworthy for fucks sake I put my heart and soul into this looksmaxxing shit I’d never sell out a fellow brother especially a MOGGER at that
Ok if @tristan18 says you are trustworthy I will send bhai and no I am worried cause everyone here thinks I am mogger tier but I am not you mog me hard bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
Ok if @tristan18 says you are trustworthy I will send bhai and no I am worried cause everyone here thinks I am mogger tier but I am not you mog me hard bhai
I've seen @tristan18 he looks tyronelite

• JFL
ok fair fair I’ll let him vouch for me. I admire ur results my friend. U are humble too I hope u keep slaying 🙏🙏

• +1
He is trustworthy one of my favorite users here bhai you can trust him

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and tombradylover
He is trustworthy one of my favorite users here bhai you can trust him
Ayyy ur one of my favorites too my friend. Also u ascended hard too a true looksmaxxer respect 🙏

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Xangsane and tombradylover
TYRONElite jflllllllllllll @tombradylover
Nigga thinks ur black 💀 @Xangsane u truly are the most autistic user in the site. Ur still a nice guy tho so I fuck with u

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 22924 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
@Xangsane which black mogs
@tristan18 or @Blackgymmax ?? The true battle of who has highest black smv

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Xangsane and Deleted member 22924
I know what guy in OP looks like

My theory is that tinder (and other platforms cuz its all the same corporation) recognizes faces that are known, famous or have been used before by another user. This is why chadfishes (if the pics have been used before) often do bad, same as with known users here.

Guy from OP is statuxmaxxed and has good pics, you cant even really make out his face properly from the pics.
I'm not sure if I buy that theory considering @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 has been doing many experiments with known faces like Maher recently who have no trouble getting plenty of likes.

At this point, @WishIwasChico should just sent me his photos. I'll also rate him properly, give my honest opinion on his looks in terms of appeal, and all that if he even cares lol.

I'm not sure if I buy that theory considering @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 has been doing many experiments with known faces like Maher recently who have no trouble getting plenty of likes.

At this point, @WishIwasChico should just sent me his photos. I'll also rate him properly, give my honest opinion on his looks in terms of appeal, and all that if he even cares lol.
you‘re a bad rater tho

I’ve never ran a maherfish lol

you‘re a bad rater tho
Lmao, are still crying about how I showed Cavill aging is brutal compared to other Chads like Brad Pitt? You completely dodged what I said in that thread cause you got wrecked there. I'm definitely good at my ratings. PSL and TRM ratings in theory doesn't really matter. It just gives an idea of where you stand facially. Looking appealing is what matters. That's the real rating.
I’ve never ran a maherfish lol
Lol, must of been just @Blackgymmax who ran Maher experiments out of you two. I just thought you guys did it together.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I don’t understand I’m looking at his pics his face has bad cimetry one side is bigger then the other he has no striking feature thinn eyebrows he literally looks like the avarage frat bro

Yet so many girls all thirsty texting him first as soon as they match

Nigga I’m gonna try to look like him forget this psl god garbage
Now you see

Nigga if u see his face u won’t believe these results he’s the blandest looking htn ever yet appeal mogs this whole forum with the most autistic tinder selfies ever
No, I'd believe it. That's what the best appeal guys look like. They literally look normal.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko