imagine dying of a mf chink virus 🤣👌

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
The coronavirus is indeed a necessary evil in our world to expose the niggas with bitchass immune systems. Imagine being one of the 1000 fools who died when the virus only has a 2% death rate :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: . Truly over for you if you die from this bitch ass disease 🤣👌

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, RichmondBread, Achathin and 3 others
The coronavirus is indeed a necessary evil in our world to expose the niggas with bitchass immune systems. Imagine being one of the 1000 fools who died when the virus only has a 2% death rate :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: . Truly over for you if you die from this bitch ass disease 🤣👌
Your latest posting spree has left me in awe. I was wrong about you. I hope you can forgive this side character

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
I have the Coronavirus. Do you still respect me?

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart

You've became so famous that even if you are not funny everyone thinks you're funny and gives reacts to your posts. I will worship you as my new god and aspire to be like you one day

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin and Petsmart
You've became so famous that even if you are not funny everyone thinks you're funny and gives reacts to your posts. I will worship you as my new god and aspire to be like you one day
Nigga there is not any humor present in my posts, I am merely speaking facts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Achathin, Ritalincell and Deleted member 1476
It's God punishment on Communist China.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Petsmart