Imagine going on a date, and being served by this guy. 350k Likes.

maybe i m looking at the wrong guy on those insta pics, but i dont see no mogger there

you guys bark about female "collective/slave/herd mentality", but then automatically accept whatever they say as the ultimate truth, ridiculously dumb
He's not mtn. That's chadlite b.

Average European. I mog him without my nw5 forehead

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
@Looks234

Screenshot 20240405 133509 Instagram
Screenshot 20240405 133448 Instagram
F1d523f37cc4097f6680a8767c6385f7
23b9031b0f30ce291be9a6df974da571

You say dicaprio is overrated meanwhile this dude who can't take a single one in the trio blows up for his looks easily lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Looks234
another one of this is enough for me to jump in a bulding, fuck this shit, fuck surgeries I'm done

imagine not being chadlite in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, murdah and Blackgymmax
am i missing something or are you flaming faggots worshiping a random generic mtn?
mtn ?

he mogs you to oblivion and back

dude is a mogger anybody who says otherwise is a coper

• +1
Reactions: bigseal, borntosuffer, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
mtn ?

he mogs you to oblivion and back

dude is a mogger anybody who says otherwise is a coper

do you really think actual moggers need cringe social networks to get noticed? jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
whats the point? he is doing minimum wage job. imagine wasting life of a chad making shekels for sub8 richcel and being paid shit for it
better be a wagie chad than subuman and rich

better be a wagie chad than subuman and rich
Kind of true if u just want validation and u wanna be always the focus of every people u see

but life quality being rich mogs, just waking up, having ur own chef, u just chilling in ur mansion and shit

minimum looks level required to date an obese LTB

bro i been there twice during summer

yes you guys got good height and bone mass like other people from balkans but i didnt see faces like this around

• +1
Reactions: Fred Stankovich
bro i been there twice during summer

yes you guys got good height and bone mass like other people from balkans but i didnt see faces like this around

spend more time there/here

you can see 10 guys who make this fag look like a numale within a 30 min walk outside. not to mention 6ft is considered a manlet height here.

• JFL
Yeah the ones who are ugly like u. He's probably up there w guys like prime dicap. Easily chadlite mogger actor tier
Nigga u are as ugly as me with ur pathethic fillers. U are even uglier when they go off. U are one ugly motherfucker. Some Niggas rate me higher than u even when i have all the failos u mentioned.

Last edited:
bartenders at some tropical resort don't make minimum wage
how much is he making then? Not worth it unless being paid 100 per hour. Thats what im saying for slaving away as top % man. He prob is better off living off women's money if he can do it

The 2nd comment is ridiculous

@thickdickdaddy27 is this chad?

toilet cunts

spend more time there/here

you can see 10 guys who make this fag look like a numale within a 30 min walk outside. not to mention 6ft is considered a manlet height here.
I spent about five days during New Years in Zagreb, mostly around young people partying and I didn't see one guy who comes near this dude lmao. As for height 6ft is nowhere near manlet. People need to stop bullshitting and blowing up smoke up their own assess.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Amnesia
Textbook HTN
@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Blackgymmax
I spent about five days during New Years in Zagreb, mostly around young people partying and I didn't see one guy who comes near this dude lmao. As for height 6ft is nowhere near manlet. People need to stop bullshitting and blowing up smoke up their own assess.

cringe

• Ugh..
Nigga u are as ugly as me with ur pathethic fillers. U are even uglier when they go off. U are one ugly motherfucker. Some Niggas rate me higher than u even when i have all the failos u mentioned.
Nah I mog u bruh
You look like you're going to cry
Second there's people who say I'm a tyrone lol doesnt mean it's true. U look like shit bruh

Screenshot 20240404 011158 Gallery
cage

Nah I mog u bruh
You look like you're going to cry
Second there's people who say I'm a tyrone lol doesnt mean it's true. U look like shit bruh
i dont need spend money look like this

Attachments

• 53C38D95-05B4-4788-834E-CADA43921F68.jpeg
    53C38D95-05B4-4788-834E-CADA43921F68.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
how much is he making then? Not worth it unless being paid 100 per hour. Thats what im saying for slaving away as top % man. He prob is better off living off women's money if he can do it
100 per hour is not unthinkable. It depends where it is and what hours he's working. My ex used to work at the Ritz Carlton Naples (not as a bar tender) and the bar tender there would routinely get $100+ tips. And he wasn't even close to being this attractive, which obviously does help. I also have a Chad friend who would bar tend at a gay bar and make a couple thousand in a night.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and robtical
Poster boy for classically handsome. Now this is a true mogger, not like those little faggots called O'Pry and Barett.
hes not even close to half as photogenic as them though

not saying thats even everything (being photogenic) biut i bet as a sole model this nigga would even make it too far

he just looks really good in motion/irl, hed be a good actor

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lmao
Over if subchadlite.

Attachments

• D05F7804-20C6-4736-BBB9-7A827CF751CB.jpeg
    D05F7804-20C6-4736-BBB9-7A827CF751CB.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 243D77AF-0D6E-42D1-99E8-EC41E9FF0317.png
    243D77AF-0D6E-42D1-99E8-EC41E9FF0317.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Blackgymmax
he looks like Cavill lite in this picture

but with shitty hairline

you fags are all desensitized from looking at pictures of male models all day

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, WatermelonLover and negativetiltedheart

Attachments

• 3BB62E1D-E4C8-4A48-930C-D4CE7DAD6D09.png
    3BB62E1D-E4C8-4A48-930C-D4CE7DAD6D09.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Zizou and Lmao
We can only hope that all the food service processes will be automated in the future.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
whats the point? he is doing minimum wage job. imagine wasting life of a chad making shekels for sub8 richcel and being paid shit for it
Make nonsensical logic with what you write theory. You're also probably a zoomer too. @MakinItHappen @ReadBooksEveryday @ascension

Yeah the ones who are ugly like u. He's probably up there w guys like prime dicap. Easily chadlite mogger actor tier
Mate there's a spider on your head

Last edited:
niggas needa start putting warnings on these threads, wasnt ready for the corrisol spike.

• JFL
Reactions: bigseal and itzyaboyJJ
I cannot believe how much people are coping in this thread right now. This guy Mogs every single person that has ever posted on this site ever I would bet my life on it.

He is being filmed candidly and he looks that insanely good. Meanwhile people here cherry pick pictures from perfect angles and lighting and don’t even come as close as him.

Admittedly he looks a lot different in his own TikTok front cam video but that’s because his front lens is completely distorted in his face

This guy is up there with prime Brad Pitt and he is better looking than prime Depp and DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: bigseal, WatermelonLover, borntosuffer and 5 others