Imagine going on a date, and being served by this guy. 350k Likes.

I cannot believe how much people are coping in this thread right now. This guy Mogs every single person that has ever posted on this site ever I would bet my life on it.

He is being filmed candidly and he looks that insanely good. Meanwhile people here cherry pick pictures from perfect angles and lighting and don’t even come as close as him.

Admittedly he looks a lot different in his own TikTok front cam video but that’s because his front lens is completely distorted in his face

This guy is up there with prime Brad Pitt and he is better looking than prime Depp and DiCaprio
depp mogs pitt

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, TechnoBoss, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
I cannot believe how much people are coping in this thread right now. This guy Mogs every single person that has ever posted on this site ever I would bet my life on it.

He is being filmed candidly and he looks that insanely good. Meanwhile people here cherry pick pictures from perfect angles and lighting and don’t even come as close as him.

Admittedly he looks a lot different in his own TikTok front cam video but that’s because his front lens is completely distorted in his face

This guy is up there with prime Brad Pitt and he is better looking than prime Depp and DiCaprio
Bro he's average in my village where every guy is 6'9" Chad mogger and has wings to fly in the sky like archangel Gabriel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigseal and Amnesia
I saw this guy in another thread. It blows my mind he doesn't leverage his looks more considering his Chad looks.
Lmak fr, destined to succeed with those looks. Yet he ends up as a bar tender lol, could just ltr rich girl

Lmak fr, destined to succeed with those looks. Yet he ends up as a bar tender lol, could just ltr rich girl
rooting for him to ltr a fat sheboon so the bitches in the comments cry and cut themselves

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and ShowerMaxxing
View attachment 2839949

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

@forevergymcelling @AspiringMogger @SecularIslamist @geezcel @6ft4 @Xangsane @Ricky212 @try2beme
Just look humble bro

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I'd guess he's a student doing this part time. This kind of work has high appeal because it's a lot of fun and there's an unlimited stream of easy women. I know people who do it purely for those two reasons and to be honest fucking and having fun are as good as any other reason for picking work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, p0lishsubhuman and ShowerMaxxing
I'd guess he's a student doing this part time. This kind of work has high appeal because it's a lot of fun and there's unlimited stream of easy women. I know people who do it purely for those two reasons and to be honest fucking and having fun are as good as any other reason for picking work.
his ig has no women visible but he has a lot of foid followers now. thoughts?

his ig has no women visible but he has a lot of foid followers now. thoughts?
Some people don't really give a shit about slaying or having romance in their life. Could be one of those. Maybe religious background? Maybe he's gay? Fuck knows.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Some people don't really give a shit about slaying or having romance in their life. Could be one of those. Maybe religious background? Maybe he's gay? Fuck knows.
I hope he is either religious, gay, slaying girls behind the scenes, or will LTR a fat sheboon to make the girls cut themselves in the comments jfl

I hope he is either religious, gay, slaying girls behind the scenes, or will LTR a fat sheboon to make the girls cut themselves in the comments jfl
I unironically hope he converts to Mormon faith and then has a large family and that his progeny are also slayers. There's far too many ugly people and too much ugliness in general in this world, the best thing really attractive people can do is give more of themselves. I'm probably in the minority with my mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I unironically hope he converts to Mormon faith and then has a large family and that his progeny are also slayers. There's far too many ugly people and too much ugliness in general in this world, the best thing really attractive people can do is give more of themselves. I'm probably in the minority with my mentality.
or converts to islam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68396
It never began

luckily hes a fag so less competition

whats the point? he is doing minimum wage job. imagine wasting life of a chad making shekels for sub8 richcel and being paid shit for it
Bartenders make more than minimum wage.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Brad Pitt is a truecel next to him
Sad Brad Pitt GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, murdah and aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Ufff so sexy dammit

• +1
Reactions: murdah
am i missing something or are you flaming faggots worshiping a random generic mtn?
Holy shit shut the fuck up this nigga is not a mtn what the fuck is wrong with your brain

He really does look like Hexum

Hqdefault 1

Screenshot 20240406 152742

• +1
Reactions: F36