Imagine having this eye color

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master

Kids life is probably set just because of his gray eyes, all he has sit there and he’ll have a storm of cameras and model recruiters around him. The contrast with his skin too is insane. Honestly if I could have any eye color it’d be this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, FacialStructure404, FBl and 7 others
I have same eye colour but that's not Impressive when ur white

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and murdah
Except bro lives literally in a gulag type environment he might get eaten by an lion before he gets scouted for modeling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, Muad'Dib, rhinoplasty and 8 others
Except bro lives literally in a gulag type environment he might get eaten by an lion before he gets scouted for modeling
They’ve already found him, do you not see the 4k high resolution video you’re watching?

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Costcosuperstore and murdah
It’s literally just your fucking eyes how is that gonna dox you
Eyes are literally the most doxable and unique part of your face. I'm a moderately big youtuber that's how I get by it will be over me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quinfluence, murdah and dehydrated
Baby mogs the entire .org

Brutal

Eyes are literally the most doxable and unique part of your face. I'm a moderately big youtuber that's how I get by it will be over me
brb doxing u rn

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer

Kids life is probably set just because of his gray eyes, all he has sit there and he’ll have a storm of cameras and model recruiters around him. The contrast with his skin too is insane. Honestly if I could have any eye color it’d be this.

Would ascend me hard
I wonder how rare

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
looks like a cataract

• +1
Reactions: murdah, dehydrated and NoseProphecy
I’m taking cope supplements to turn my dark green eyes into this

African kids in Africa get bullied if their eyes are that colour. Mayeb in Kenya and South Africa they’d not be bullied but everywhere else they’d be treated like shit.

I know of a Nigerian woman who was divorced because of this and her baby also had blue eyes and the father flipped out saying he just wanted normal sons lmfao. 🤣 just goes to show not every culture views blue eyes as good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, xegigi and murdah
Chadlite smv

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Eye color means nothing in relation to doxxing u just have boring blue eyes with pigskin pheno
You just keep assuming , seem like I hurt u with my little remark

In some places they would eat him under the guise of having medicinal properties.

'Imagine'

Proof now
it’s really not that impressive nore cool to have the color.
IMG 4485

colored eyes = gift from the gods

Those are not gray eyes. They are blue eyes with a strong limbal ring. The video also has a filter over it

blacks stealing white features, wheres the @Xangsane rambling now :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
brutal, this could've been me but those jews at stroma never released the operation

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Some rich family could adopt him for future investment