Imagine how much higher your success rate would be, if every girl you meet. You got them banned from Tinder. Which separates her from your competition

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
Imagine how much higher your success rate would be, if every girl you meet. You got them banned from Tinder. Which separates her from your competition

Because if she slightly doesn't like you after ur first date.

She can't just go and get another guy, cos she's banned.

You seperated her from all the chads.

I did this recently. no girl is really attached to me. but then one of them i like, i used my special method to get her banned from tinder.

now she's attached to me. and even told me like 2 days after i banned her that she "deleted the app", sure buddy. more like got banned for "robbing all of my money with a knife on a date and calling my friend a nigger"

Incel tactics

western clint eastwood GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
0A0569B9 42F1 47DB BC6E 68A8CF94CF05

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, MentalistKebab, TheRenaissanceMan and 2 others
I did this recently. no girl is really attached to me. but then one of them i like, i used my special method to get her banned from tinder.

now she's attached to me. and even told me like 2 days after i banned her that she "deleted the app", sure buddy. more like got banned for "robbing all of my money with a knife on a date and calling my friend a nigger"
Mirin the dark triad tactics

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
based sociopath

• +1
pretty sure i had a foid do that to me

• +1