Imagine how over Is for guys with no sports and / or professional career

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
99% of you are hard capped in Life. Slaying Is a cool cope but It gets boring fast. Career Is Always an advancement, Always a challenge. If you're NEET or stuck in a dead end job your Life Is quite literally over, you already peaked.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, thereallegend, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I career mog you

list out your life achievements the bull, give me a serious answer too. not some of this cringe irony poisoned shit, be a man for once.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
People here can’t bake a potato but they want quadrangular Lefort jfl

NEET sucks I will give you that - but even someone with a dead end job can find satisfaction out of life

list out your life achievements the bull, give me a serious answer too. not some of this cringe irony poisoned shit, be a man for once.
I'm still trying to start my career but at least i have some true Dreams, ppl here dream to fuck an htb and looking good JFL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and squf
NEET sucks I will give you that - but even someone with a dead end job can find satisfaction out of life
Nope, there's no advancement, all your efforts bring you no additional value and your task Is going to be really simple if it's a dead end job, it's over.

Agreed

Am a career maxing incel

Nope, there's no advancement, all your efforts bring you no additional value and your task Is going to be really simple if it's a dead end job, it's over.
If you think life is that black and white you're deluded and coping