imagine if you only studied, meditated and exercised the whole day alongside other stuff you couldnt avoid like eating, sleeping etc

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
true dopamine detox. i think im gonna try this, which will require me logging off this site for a while

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
do it for a yr and your life will change, but 99% of ppl arent strong enough to

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and kokoszanel
i'd kill myself after 2 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15854 and Elvisandreaa
i'd kill myself after 2 days
im probs not strong enough either to do this myself, but i think ill give it a try. this is a true test of discipline and courage

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Incel has to dopamine detox every 2 weeks meanwhile Chad smokes weed and plays FIFA all day and slays insane pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Yerico7, Deleted member 22093 and 5 others
Incel has to dopamine detox every 2 weeks meanwhile Chad smokes weed and plays FIFA all day and slays insane pussy
Nah fr I think rich like Tate dosen't waste their time with dopamin shit like videogames

im probs not strong enough either to do this myself, but i think ill give it a try. this is a true test of discipline and courage
Im thinking about this same but study math and IT instead + earning money. But i dont have that much willpower to do it.

You would soon realize that all the "self improvement" you think you're doing is wasting time, and you're still broke with no bitches.

A better schedule would be to work 12+ hours a day (multiple jobs or side hustle), and lift 1 hour a day while allowing time to eat, shower, shit, and sleep.

This is coming from somebody who spent years meditating a minimum of one hour a day up to three hours a day, read multiple books a week, and spend 2-3 hrs a day in the gym (get much better gains/recovery now doing 1 hr a day).

That shit's a waste of time, and gives you dopamine but a false sense of accomplishment. When in reality your actual value and status in the world hasn't budged at all, and will actually go down if you continue. Instead, most of your day should be spent MAKING MONEY and working if you actually want to increase your "value".

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22093, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person

meditate listening ti this

Meditating is stupid, just choose a religion and pray if you want to be spiritual