Imagine living one life

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
And being an average dude

With social anxiety

Having no social media

Barely having 3 friends who are losers

Going out only on the weekends and cope with alcohol and not being able to approach women

Then you wondering when you gonna finally find a girlfriend and you end up approaching only for you to start stuttering, the girl and her friends start laughing at you.

You turn back home Sunday night all drunk and dizzy waking up next day at 2pm eating your mum's meal while dreading the next day Monday morning to go for your wageslave

Your parents think low of you. They see your failure and you can't be mad at them. They are right

You get back home and spend the rest of your day in YouTube or watching movies

Useless hours. Useless moments. Useless experiences

Attachments

• How Women Slide In DMs When They Find You Attractive.mp4
    5.5 MB
  • snapinstaapp-10000000-161128153370452-138818451297109260-n_xNb8kyyd.mp4
    9.1 MB
  • Snapinsta.app_video_46074364_659797112682145_1237307131884706066_n.mp4
    6.4 MB
  • Snapinsta.app_video_10000000_1225114318889341_8504921179844304930_n.mp4
    8.8 MB
  • Snapinsta.app_video_370071532_6563451473746484_1007987902835300073_n.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • Screenshot_2023-08-22-21-55-23-950-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-22-21-55-23-950-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 0
  • Snaptik.app_7250914811154844954.mp4
    4.1 MB
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy3000, Maalik, JL~ and 8 others
doesn't that make you angry?
You never be able to experience these things
only dreaming. Only dreaming and visualizing this one day. One day you gonna do this as well. And years passing and years passing. And these people are living these things NOW they don't think about that one day you do

And you gonna die

This is a wake up call

It's only one life

And then is black

Ego
Ego
Ego
Where is yours?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, BigBoy3000, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
imagine being a deformed subhuman neet with hand atrophy who has no irl friends and qualifies for free jaw surgery on NHS who is also autistic and in chronic pain, long midface and nct. no surgery can save him or medication. that's me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Live as a Chad or die as an Incel

JBC (Just be Chad)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Tylermax
No point living if you ain't lucky at birth, water

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
imagine being a deformed subhuman neet with hand atrophy who has no irl friends and qualifies for free jaw surgery on NHS who is also autistic and in chronic pain, long midface and nct. no surgery can save him or medication. that's me
I know it feels hard bro. But we can't accept defeat. We must be pissed. We must be angry. We must succeed.
For them to be living their best life, for us to be crying for ourselves. Why should we let such unequallity exist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and malicieusss
doesn't that make you angry?
You never be able to experience these things
only dreaming. Only dreaming and visualizing this one day. One day you gonna do this as well. And years passing and years passing. And these people are living these things NOW they don't think about that one day you do

And you gonna die

This is a wake up call

It's only one life

And then is black

Ego
Ego
Ego
Where is yours?
Nice brutal thread, love it.

Screenshot 2023 08 22 at 33316 PM

holy shit, where did u get this one from?

It gets boring fast dw

• So Sad
No point living if you ain't lucky at birth, water
Not living mindset is not capable. You were born without your consent your self mechanism prevent you from dying unless you're mentally unstable. Therefore the only option is to looksmax goddaamittttt I CANT ACCEPT NOT BEING TREATED LIKE A CHAD. I CANT ACCEPT A MEDIOCRE LIFEEEEE FUCKKKK

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
It’s just nature, we tend to value nurture and feeling though

• +1
thats not average life. thats incel life.

• So Sad
Not living mindset is not capable. You were born without your consent your self mechanism prevent you from dying unless you're mentally unstable. Therefore the only option is to looksmax goddaamittttt I CANT ACCEPT NOT BEING TREATED LIKE A CHAD. I CANT ACCEPT A MEDIOCRE LIFEEEEE FUCKKKK
You just unlocked conquerors haki

• So Sad
i often think like this, but deep down im a rotter. I know in my 30s I will hopefully have a nice flat/house and just work, go gym and chill. I will never be like these videos. You right tho

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Tylermax
After my third genio and implants surgery, I will finally have done everything. In 1 month or so, I will beginning to see for myself.

I was a true subhuman with uncanny valley feature.

My trimax already ascended me hard but I am still uncanny af for many reasons that implants should theoretically solve

However, there is a very tiny chance it happens if Im being honest. It is maybe over.

If It is not and I actually ascend, I will definitely make a long ass thread - story about every surgeries I had and how I managed to keep being NT during all this time despite being an utter KHHV subhuman

If this happens, I am going on a hunt for 18-19 y.o LTR since I will still look young af.

This is my ideal scenario, best of the best case.

The flipside of this is I may also end up uncanny forever and thus I will only have a couple options that are very much suifuel if I even start to think about them.

In this latter scenario, I will also make a post telling the forum with 100% honesty what I did, how it failed and how it probably couldn't have been a success anyway.

There may be an "in-between" to all of this.

I truly don't know. But at least, I will be able to say that I tried everything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, anticel and Tylermax
After my third genio and implants surgery, I will finally have done everything. In 1 month or so, I will beginning to see for myself.

My trimax already ascended me hard but I am still uncanny af for many reasons that implants should theoretically solve

However, there is a very tiny chance it happens if Im being honest. It is maybe over.

If It is not and I actually ascend, I will definitely make a long ass thread - story about every surgeries I had and how I managed to keep being NT during all this time despite being an utter KHHV subhuman

If this happens, I am going on a hunt for 18-19 y.o LTR since I will still look young af.

The flipside of this is I may also end up uncanny forever and thus I will only have a couple options that are very much suifuel if I even start to think about them.

In this latter scenario, I will also make a post telling the forum with 100% honesty what I did, how it failed and how it probably couldn't have been a success anyway.

I truly don't know. But at least, I will be able to say that I tried everything.
wow nice how old are u?

• +1

I feel so good for you bro. Pls don't forget us incels now that you chadded up . Remember your origins

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and malicieusss
I feel so good for you bro. Pls don't forget us incels now that you chadded up . Remember your origins
btw you have been here for 3 years what were u doing for ur self since then

wow nice how old are u?
I am a 25 y.o that barely looks like a 20 (it's actually brutal and not a very good thing to look that young at my age. My third genio and implants will help in that regard)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
brutal

• +1
I am a 25 y.o that barely looks like a 20 (it's actually brutal and not a very good thing to look that young at my age. My third genio and implants will help in that regard)
and then after that you will start a great family and live happily

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and Tylermax
btw you have been here for 3 years what were u doing for ur self since then
Nothing bro. This place has killed me. I'm leaving today

Ropefuel thread

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
and then after that you will start a great family and live happily
Tbh, I truly want this (unlike most forum users that wanna become slay machines)

• +1
Tbh, I truly want this (unlike most forum users that wanna become slay machines)
yup yup u gotta start a family eventually cuz copes become useless and looks fade in ur 40s. also dont forget to pay ur sons for trimax and implants.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Tylermax
This thread is fucking amazing and is giga motivation. Im fucking tired seeing all the subhumans at my college cope w/ MUH CAREER or MUH millions in my 20s, while top5% guys are out slaying. Its so fucking brutal. Ascension or death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tylermax and PubertyMaxxer
This thread is fucking amazing and is giga motivation. Im fucking tired seeing all the subhumans at my college cope w/ MUH CAREER or MUH millions in my 20s, while top5% guys are out slaying. Its so fucking brutal. Ascension or death.
Thanks bro. You motivate me as well. I'm leaving looksmax. Who would have thought a greycel would change my perspective. I'm out. Bye guys

• +1
Reactions: Armand and PubertyMaxxer
Excellent reminder we only have one life.

Living it to the fullest is essential.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Armand and Tylermax
Not heavy enough, needs more doom:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Low inhibition drastically improves ur quality of life

Anxiety is cucking MEN hard and wasting their lives away

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pikabro, Tylermax and 1 other person
I am excited to live my life

• +1
I forgot people live like this and it‘s only my life being this bad

giga suifuel

• So Sad
As a man your existential purpose far surpasses experiencing these things.

• So Sad
You're the one talking about cope after the shit you just said? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
how environment is cope? to know you are deformed because of choices you had is way more hurtful than saying everything is genetics and gave you at birth, what not just was refuted several times but it remembers a lot what religions say. Pure cope.

• +1
how environment is cope? to know you are deformed because of choices you had is way more hurtful than saying everything is genetics and gave you at birth, what not just was refuted several times but it remembers a lot what religions say. Pure cope.

You're actually retarded. Like i chose to be derformed or some shit. It's like saying a schizo or a psychopath had a choice at one point. Absolute autist that you are, welcome to my bl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Tylermax
Low inhibition drastically improves ur quality of life

Anxiety is cucking MEN hard and wasting their lives away
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT IS WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and Tylermax
You're actually retarded. Like i chose to be derformed or some shit. It's like saying a schizo or a psychopath had a choice at one point. Absolute autist that you are, welcome to my bl.
see, u admit u r coping. Just laughing.

• So Sad
3301142 Screenshot 2023 02 18 154018

• JFL