Imagine not believing in the name halo

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
In this iconic thread poor saldon thinks bitches thirsted over him because of his face :feelskek:

little did he know the number of them bitches would drop by 70% if he choosed any other name maybe another 20% if raised the age.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Always larp as Shawn Raul Mendes.

• +1
Reactions: ilyess

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
I asked him specifically about his once, and he said he didn't notice any significant difference when he was on dating apps with his real name. I think like a lot of things, it hurts if youre ugly but it doesnt really matter if youre good looking. Ugly guy named samir is creepy weirdo arab ugly brown guy with a weird accent, good looking guy named samir is so exotic and charming and has a sexy accent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and ilyess
My name that people call me (middle name) is unique, I’ve never met another person named with my name. But my first name is very common and I might go with that or a nickname of that

• Woah
mirini xabi alonso avi btw
one of my fav players pre2016 real madid era, good ol days

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP
I asked him specifically about his once, and he said he didn't notice any significant difference when he was on dating apps with his real name. I think like a lot of things, it hurts if youre ugly but it doesnt really matter if youre good looking. Ugly guy named samir is creepy weirdo arab ugly brown guy with a weird accent, good looking guy named samir is so exotic and charming and has a sexy accent
High iq, especially the samir take :lul: literally those are the only two types of niggas named samir where i live no inbetween jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I will get doxxed because I’m literally the only person I’ve known with my name in my area and the people who I have met were 1 letter off 🙂

• +1
I will get doxxed because I’m literally the only person I’ve known with my name in my area and the people who I have met were 1 letter off 🙂

I will get doxxed because I’m literally the only person I’ve known with my name in my area and the people who I have met were 1 letter off
LMAO I just looked up people with my name and it’s ANDROGYNOUS :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy: :LOL::LOL::LOL: Good for prettyboy maxing I guess

• JFL
LMAO I just looked up people with my name and it’s ANDROGYNOUS :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy: :LOL::LOL::LOL: Good for prettyboy maxing I guess
Low T from the moment you got out of your mom's womb :feelskek:

In this iconic thread poor saldon thinks bitches thirsted over him because of his face :feelskek:

little did he know the number of them bitches would drop by 70% if he choosed any other name maybe another 20% if raised the age.
My name sounds childish is it possible to change it?

My name sounds childish is it possible to change it?
you can, but it won't change the fact it was your name since birth

if you're talking about your username tho, you can always get V.I.P.

• Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Salludon has a pretty decent name

Junaid already sounds exotic so it would def halo Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Ryan