Imagine not using this glitch to save money on rent (Only if you live near airport)

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
In reference to this thread and gigachad who helped brainstorm ideas for maximize savings input towards surgery and moneymax pretty much as y'all know rent is half of your income if you're a low iq low t non nt cuck, but if you're a gigachad you've to use the environment to your advantage.

Sleep in the airport 24/7, especially if the airport has Ryanair flights, shits costs like 5bucks, just google cheapest flight and you've evidence to show for yourself if asked for flight destination.

It goes without saying that if the airport is crowded that's to your advantage because security wont check and you are highly unlikely to get robbed cuz niggers fear cameras

This movie should be your motivation, if he did it for years why can't you do it for 1? and save 90percent of your income?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 14693, Bitch and 8 others
If you don't live near an airport then move to the most crowded airport that is 24/7 open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
In reference to this thread and gigachad who helped brainstorm ideas for maximize savings input towards surgery and moneymax pretty much as y'all know rent is half of your income if you're a low iq low t non nt cuck, but if you're a gigachad you've to use the environment to your advantage.

Sleep in the airport 24/7, especially if the airport has Ryanair flights, shits costs like 5bucks, just google cheapest flight and you've evidence to show for yourself if asked for flight destination.

It goes without saying that if the airport is crowded that's to your advantage because security wont check and you are highly unlikely to get robbed cuz niggers fear cameras

This movie should be your motivation, if he did it for years why can't you do it for 1? and save 90percent of your income?

It's ovER for rentcels. I just live in one of my parents rental house for free. Kitchen, sink, shower, etc. I only pay for electricity. Planning to stay here until I get all my surgeries.:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Cidre enjoyer, thereallegend and 1 other person

Killer idea I will try this if I decide to door dash in California for extra money.

Planet fitness is also a good idea people are always parked there and you need a place to shower. Also need to get a storage locker and a dry cleaner subscription and to make it worthwhile either door dash or amazon 24/7

But I guess planet fitness has sketchy people that might do shit to your car

Basically the idea goes as follows... Move to the highest cost of living area in the country (Cali) rent is 3K a month inflated cost of living = inflated wages. Then when you are there live in your car basically try to reduce cost of living and you get to keep inflated wages. Just live in shit for 6 months save up money and you made the same amount of money you would working in a normal state for a whole year. I also hear jobs around airpots pay a lot too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
mirin theory

Killer idea I will try this if I decide to door dash in California for extra money.

Planet fitness is also a good idea people are always parked there and you need a place to shower. Also need to get a storage locker and a dry cleaner subscription and to make it worthwhile either door dash or amazon 24/7

Basically the idea goes as follows... Move to the highest cost of living area in the country (Cali) rent is 3K a month inflated cost of living = inflated wages. Then when you are there live in your car basically try to reduce cost of living and you get to keep inflated wages. Just live in shit for 6 months save up money and you made the same amount of money you would working in a normal state for a whole year. I also hear jobs around airpots pay a lot too
Sounds cool. Just sleep in your car. Millennials are so entitled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

Early retirement extreme . com

It's ovER for rentcels. I just live in one of my parents rental house for free. Kitchen, sink, shower, etc. I only pay for electricity. Planning to stay here until I get all my surgeries.:feelskek::feelskek:
are you that chubby 5'7 latino that lives in germany? what kind of surgeries do you plan to get?

are you that chubby 5'7 latino that lives in germany? what kind of surgeries do you plan to get?
I'm 5'11" and live in the U.S. Jaw implants (first priority right now), keratopigmentation (possibly, on the fence), and a bimaxx

I'm 5'11" and live in the U.S. Jaw implants (first priority right now), keratopigmentation (possibly, on the fence), and a bimaxx
Honey kerato?

Honey kerato?
I'm going for more of an ocean blue color. The ethnic tax is hugely prevalent here in the Southern U.S. You go to the gym and there's a bunch of white people who eyecolormog me.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Must have mistaken you, we had some delusional other @Latincel on here.

Keratopigmentation is very risky, might want to drop that, good luck with the rest

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
I'm going for more of an ocean blue color. The ethnic tax is hugely prevalent here in the Southern U.S. You go to the gym and there's a bunch of white people who eyecolormog me.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Well I hope that’ll look natural

Midwest USA is the same with JBW

Imma do Kerato because I failed at putting colored contacts in

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
@curlyheadjames mother already does tbh

Well I hope that’ll look natural

Midwest USA is the same with JBW

Imma do Kerato because I failed at putting colored contacts in
how the fuck do you fail at putting contacts in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back