Imagine someone goes ER, Kills 100+, and in His manifesto writes [Ur Username] Made me do IT.

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,458
Reputation
78,393
Ohh Shit.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Bro i would do that to the chillest users like @Allandro or @mrriceguy just cause they have their face here and the fbi would come knocking

jkjk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Jigen and _MVP_
Bro i would do that to the chillest users like @Allandro or @mrriceguy just cause they have their face here and the fbi would come knocking

jkjk
Would be completely useless, they'd come here, check my phone and find nothing.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Brenton Tarrant actually did something like this. In his manifesto he said Candace Owens was his biggest inspiration or something JFL
 
Would be completely useless, they'd come here, check my phone and find nothing.
But Ur parents would wanna know what u were involved with
 
He took satire very seriously ;)
 
I would ascend due to bad boy halo tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro and Jigen
But Ur parents would wanna know what u were involved with
I'd just tell them that I am incel and I was on an incel forum...
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I was thinking about that today
 
I'd take the first plane to North Korea and seek asylum
 

Similar threads

Magnus
Replies
23
Views
147
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
ihavenightmares
Replies
39
Views
179
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
Petsmart
Replies
11
Views
79
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
D69mo
Replies
15
Views
44
Amuzant
Amuzant
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
16
Views
39
dunc
dunc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top