Imagine thinking surgery will get you LTR

bitch shut the fuck up I'm perfect it's everyone else who has a problem and not me

I'm already gymcelled and low inhib, I just have bad stats

what would my PSL be with double jaw surgery, custom jaw implants, rhinoplasty, and cheekbone/zygo implants
When i say gymcelled i lean being huge and ripped not just in shape (aka roids)

At least someone gets it lol women give 0 fucks about personality
Yup. We can see many samples between families. Check out families where the mom always protect the most beautiful children, even when they treat them like shit, do stupid things and that mom still loves them, they want their son close, they touch more, they give more attention and show more feelings. Now see when a mom has ugly children, it's completely different, they have no attention at all. Black Pill to swallow. Personality means shit to a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yup. We can see many samples between families. Check out families where the mom always protect the most beautiful children, even when they treat them like shit, do stupid things and that mom still loves them, they want their soon close, they touch more, they give more attention and show more feelings. Now see when a mom has ugly children, it's completely different, they have no attention at all. Black Pill to swallow. Personality means shit to a woman.
dude it means something you LTR. you don’t need personality if u want ONS or validation but if u want a girlfriend, you need a personality jfl

• +1
Reactions: Germania
dude it means something you LTR. you don’t need personality if u want ONS or validation but if u want a girlfriend, you need a personality jfl
I can't get shit

it’s funny how so many people link this post tbh. no personality ISNT A GOOD THING and yet so many ppl here try to cope so hard with “personality doesn’t matter!”

sure looks with no personality can get ONS but you can’t get a LTR AND THATS EXACTLY THE POINT OF MY POST. NO PERSONALITY= NO LTR.
Nobody with past traumas and rejection from his crush will still give a fuck about LTR ONS are the way to go

Nobody with past traumas and rejection from his crush will still give a fuck about LTR ONS are the way to go
yeah just abandon your human instincts theory

Yup. We can see many samples between families. Check out families where the mom always protect the most beautiful children, even when they treat them like shit, do stupid things and that mom still loves them, they want their son close, they touch more, they give more attention and show more feelings. Now see when a mom has ugly children, it's completely different, they have no attention at all. Black Pill to swallow. Personality means shit to a woman.
Not necessarily true about the family part but the dating part is 100% true i used to have a crush on a stacy years ago i was underweight and i am 4.5 psl so of course i stood no chance but my blue pilled ass at the time didn't know any better we got too close and shit and "bonded" but she eventually friendzoned me cause chad is a click away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Rasputin
Tbh ltr is a teen fanatasy once you get a little older you'll stop giving a fuck about it i just want to be truly good looking to redeem myself and pump and dump
yeah just abandon your human instincts theory

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Dude, I told you that the only reason I'm revising the midface implants first and then doing the eye surgeries after is because of the risk of future midface surgery compromising the results of the eye work. And besides, we're only talking maybe a 3-4 month delay on the surgeries here.
You are never going to be satsified if you go down this path. You are the literal archetype that @PrettyBoyMaxxing is portraying and I HONESTLY don't even know if your first appearance in this thread was a joke or not.

I still say that personality does not play a big factor in this case. How many examples of men that shit on his girlfriends? Her mom knows, herself knows about it, and still love him? I know many cases of it, including people near to me.
I know a guy who's good looking af and plus has money, he cheats multiple times his GF, her whole family knows that when the guy is not with them they judge him but when he's with them they treat him like the Prince. I'm not saying that personality is not important for ME, it IS and I do agree with you. I'm just saying that in this world, looks and money will have more importance in the end.
I'll give you another common situation. When you see a couple and this guy has bad personality and cheats a lot on her GF, and she knows that she will never leave him for an uglier guy, NEVER. She can still bang another guy with money, but she will never want to leave the good looking one. Well, I'm talking about what I have as background living in a non1st tier country, maybe where you live things can be different.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I still say that personality does not play a big factor in this case. How many examples of men that shit on his girlfriends? Her mom knows, herself knows about it, and still love him? I know many cases of it, including people near to me.
I know a guy who's good looking af and plus has money, he cheats multiple times his gf, her whole family knows that when the guy is not with them they judge him but when he's with them they treat him like the Prince. I'm not saying that personality is not important for ME, it IS and I do agree with you. I'm just saying that in this world, looks and money will have more importance in the end.
I'll give you another common situation. When you see a couple and this guy has bad personality and cheats a lot on her GF, and she knows that she will never leave him for an uglier guy, NEVER. She can still bang another guy with money, but she will never want to leave the good looking one.
if the girl stays after being cheated on multiple times, she has literally 0 self respect, self esteem, and is probably mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
if the girl stays after being cheated on multiple times, she has literally 0 self respect, self esteem, and is probably mentally ill.
Lol no 90% of stacies with chads stay even if he cheats coz chad is scarce and valuable

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
At least someone gets it lol women give 0 fucks about personality

People here are not AUTISTIC, i doubt so much, seems in fact full with NARCYS

Majority people have similar personality
Majority people are NT
Autism is rare, shy or introversion is not totally a sign of autism and will not be a problem
Woman approach
Chad have the "Alpha personality or Alpha actions" because his looks attract better environment (better care of other, experiences, already more friends and even girlfriends since 6 etc...) remember that if a chad have introversion girls will just see him as a psychopath (not a problem too, Richard Ramirez and Jaremy Meeks as a example)

Also impossible to correct personality, so is like talk about dead people, personality have 40%~to more of genetics playing a role, the formation is even more important in Adolescence and people here seems to have 15~19 so already OVER if more than 600 hours here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Amnesia and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah, I added to the final of my text this: Well, I'm talking about what I have as background living in a non1st tier country, maybe where you live things can be different. Here where I live is exactly like I said. Mostly girls still with guys who cheats them, they only give up when they find better ones, but it's rare lol.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dude, I told you that the only reason I'm revising the midface implants first and then doing the eye surgeries after is because of the risk of future midface surgery compromising the results of the eye work. And besides, we're only talking maybe a 3-4 month delay on the surgeries here.
dude i'm gonna be real with you. you are a 32 years old virgin. TIME is an extremely important factor for you. you basically missed your entire life. you cannot become a "perfect" version of yourself anymore bcuz ur running out of time and agepill is getting you. im not here to argue whether your current results are good or not or your future plans are good or not. i dont really care, you probably know my stance. the thing is that IN YOUR MIND you're sort of getting close to the "idealised" version of yourself. and this visibly frightens you, instead of just getting the eyework done and starting your life you're further delaying shit and getting useless surgeries that won't change anything. after you get midface shit you will probably just find another surgery "must be done before eyework bcuz of incisions"

https://looksmax.org/threads/key-to-ascension-occams-razor.36685/

this thread is literally made for you. you are a perfect candidate for this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Dogs, justanothergymcell and 1 other person

Majority people are NT
Autism is rare, shy or introversion is not totally a sign of autism and will not be a problem
Woman approach
Chad have the "Alpha personality or Alpha actions" because his looks attract better environment (better care of other, experiences, already more friends and even girlfriends since 6 etc...) remember that if a chad have introversion girls will just see him as a psychopath (not a problem too, Richard Ramirez and Jaremy Meeks as a example)

Also impossible to correct personality, so is like talk about dead people, personality have 40%~to more of genetics playing a role, the formation is even more important in Adolescence and people here seems to have 15~19 so already OVER if more than 600 hours here.
We're all here because we're sub 6 psl that's the ultimate blackpill if we were at least chadlites we wouldn't know this site lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2227

Majority people are NT
Woman approach

dr kc

Cost of rent- free in owlgod mind

Rent free is the biggest meme used here when the person is roasted, imagine having so low selft steem that need of thinking that someone in a obscure forum that no one give a fuck is thinking and hating you, you need all this to don't rope?

Rent free is the biggest meme used here when the person is roasted, imagine having so low selft steem that need of thinking that someone in a obscure forum that no one give a fuck is thinking and hating you, you need all this to don't rope?
kc tbh

JFL when the last time you got laid. I got laid last night keep crying for me you dick no wonder you can’t make friends irl
laughing

JFL when the last time you got laid. I got laid last night keep crying for me you dick no wonder you can’t make friends irl

Imagine don't knowing shit and trying to create lies to don't rope, also, no one care and bragging of lies is so pathetic, keep criyng

Titbot cry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and justanothergymcell
giphy.gif

I love these "blackpilled" autists predictably crying for you ITT. I still have not heard one satisfactory answer to the question: "Why would a girl pick a socially incompetent 7 when she has exciting and extroverted 7s in her dms constantly?"

It's always circular with these clowns. "Muh chad can't be introverted", "Your personality will change with your looks" Pure unfettered retardation.

They can't accept that your brain is harder to change than your looks. That's the real blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and justanothergymcell
Imagine don't knowing shit and trying to create lies to don't rope, also, no one care and bragging of lies is so pathetic, keep criyng

View attachment 149274
JFL Jefferson is back being mod he gave me a 10% warning. JFL I wasn’t actually crying I’m more tougher then you and londonville at least I can show my face here multiple times pussy

JFL Jefferson is back being mod he gave me a 10% warning. JFL I wasn’t actually crying I’m more tougher then you and londonville at least I can show my face here multiple times pussy

Titbot cry

giphy.gif

I love these "blackpilled" autists predictably crying for you ITT. I still have not heard one satisfactory answer to the question: "Why would a girl pick a socially incompetent 7 when she has exciting and extroverted 7s in her dms constantly?"

It's always circular with these clowns. "Muh chad can't be introverted", "Your personality will change with your looks" Pure unfettered retardation.

They can't accept that your brain is harder to change than your looks. That's the real blackpill.

Images

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Dogs
"show off to friends and family" cope, they only do that if yiu are actually good looking, why would they show off some average guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, NormieKilla, Rasputin and 1 other person
"show off to friends and family" cope, they only do that if yiu are actually good looking, why would they show off some average guy jfl

The only thing that parents say when see the boyfriend of their daughter is about his looks.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Ekeoma_The_BBC
You are never going to be satsified if you go down this path. You are the literal archetype that @PrettyBoyMaxxing is portraying and I HONESTLY don't even know if your first appearance in this thread was a joke or not.

No, it wasn't really a joke. AFAIK, a girl has never been physically attracted to me.

However, I think you might be reading too much into me wanting to get my midface implants revised. It's a simple revision with a very specific outcome in mind. It's basically me wanting to get results that are a little more angular and noticeable. That's it.

Also, something like 60% of custom facial implant patients have their implants revised, so it's not like going back to my surgeon to tweak them a bit is totally unheard of. I just want them to project a bit more. If I'm going to have the implants in my face for the rest of my life, shouldn't I go for a result that I'm going to be happy with for the long term?

The only thing that parents say when see the boyfriend of their daughter is about his looks.
Yes, this forum is turning into a bluepilled shithole, personality doesnt mean shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, NormieKilla, didntreadlol and 2 others
3EDD285E F3EE 4B30 85D5 846247037CC4

"Just be your self bro! Be confident!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Amnesia, didntreadlol and 4 others
When OP try to be cocainecowboy seeking for his validation but is in fact Bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
dude i'm gonna be real with you. you are a 32 years old virgin. TIME is an extremely important factor for you. you basically missed your entire life. you cannot become a "perfect" version of yourself anymore bcuz ur running out of time and agepill is getting you. im not here to argue whether your current results are good or not or your future plans are good or not. i dont really care, you probably know my stance. the thing is that IN YOUR MIND you're sort of getting close to the "idealised" version of yourself. and this visibly frightens you, instead of just getting the eyework done and starting your life you're further delaying shit and getting useless surgeries that won't change anything. after you get midface shit you will probably just find another surgery "must be done before eyework bcuz of incisions"

https://looksmax.org/threads/key-to-ascension-occams-razor.36685/

this thread is literally made for you. you are a perfect candidate for this.

First of all, after I get my midface implants revised, I'll be getting the eye surgeries and the rest of my jaw implant placed, and that will be it (I honestly don't know what other surgeries I'd need to pursue unless I need a HT or blepharoplasty at some point).

There's something I don't really understand about your post, though. You said that in my mind, I'm getting closer to becoming the ideal version of myself and it "frightens" me. I don't get it; why would that frighten me? Isn't it a good thing that I'm starting to become more satisfied with how I look?

After all, that's why I want to get the midface implants revised a little bit: I see how they have improved my face so far, and it's clear to see how a few minor tweaks to them could really make them look even better. If I wasn't fairly certain that revising them wouldn't result in me looking objectively better overall, I wouldn't be looking to do it.

And besides, like I said, we are only talking about a delay of a few months on my eye surgery. I doubt that the agepill is going to chew me up that much more over the course of 3 more months.

I have a friend, a Indian friend PSL 3, his personality is so good that girls go wet and crazy for him, he acts so alpha... he said to me that have already 300 slays full of JBS, biggest slayer that i know, autistics retardeds here have bad personality, that's why, but my anecdotal retarded experience prove that they are wrong, profs of what i said? uhhh i will post a photo of him

Images 50

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and shimada
I know multiple guys from my school with worse mental illnesses than me and whi treat everyone around them like shit, yet everyone likes them because of their looks. It's all bullshit. I've experienced this enough to know that my life would be much easier and enjoyable if I were good looking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, NormieKilla, Rasputin and 2 others
First of all, after I get my midface implants revised, I'll be getting the eye surgeries and the rest of my jaw implant placed, and that will be it (I honestly don't know what other surgeries I'd need to pursue unless I need a HT or blepharoplasty at some point).

There's something I don't really understand about your post, though. You said that in my mind, I'm getting closer to becoming the ideal version of myself and it "frightens" me. I don't get it; why would that frighten me? Isn't it a good thing that I'm starting to become more satisfied with how I look?

After all, that's why I want to get the midface implants revised a little bit: I see how they have improved my face so far, and it's clear to see how a few minor tweaks to them could really make them look even better. If I wasn't fairly certain that revising them wouldn't result in me looking objectively better overall, I wouldn't be looking to do it.

And besides, like I said, we are only talking about a delay of a few months on my eye surgery. I doubt that the agepill is going to chew me up that much more over the course of 3 more months.
im not very familiar with surgery downtimes etc. id assumed all this shit may even delay over a year, but even then my point stands still and can be applicable the last past few years of your surgerymaxxing

you completely missed my point it seems. the reason you're frightened is because you're getting closer to the finish line and you aren't sure if it's going to be good enough or how you've been imagining it, daydreaming about sex and intimacy for 20+ years of your life

like my impression of you now is that you've sort of actually given up on females at this point. all you care about is just "fixing" your face just as "perfectly" as you've been dreaming abouut it as means to point middle finger to nature and the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Dogs and Deleted member 2846
I know multiple guys from my school with worse mental illnesses than me and whi treat everyone around them like shit, yet everyone likes them because of their looks. It's all bullshit. I've experienced this enough to know that my life would be much easier and enjoyable if I were good looking.

Yes, this thread will just fall and fall more, imagine creating a thread without profs lmao.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Mansnob
Bark louder you dog , I can’t hear you even with big ears are you mute. Why do you have that pic saved to your phone are you gay . I always knees you were in the closet bro

Titbot cry

Titbot cry

Titbot cry

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
giphy.gif

what’s itt.

and introverted when ur gl means mysterious bro :feelshaha:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Avoidant
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DidntRead, Ekeoma_The_BBC and Avoidant
Imaging thinking that when girls see a introvert gl guy will say "Fucking subhuman aspie retarded bullied all his life because of his aspieness awkward faggot"

View attachment 149306

You guys are not NT.
Not in those exact terms but it is similar. In fact its worse because they think good looking guys are always extroverted and socially fluent so when they aren't, the cognitive dissonance freaks them out. Get some life experience before commenting.

Get some life experience before commenting.

Tell me your popularity in school, tell me how much friends you have, and tell me how much you use logical thinking instead of emotional when observing people.

Tell me your popularity in school, tell me how much friends you have, and tell me how much you use logical thinking instead of emotional when observing people.
What does that have to with anything? The good looking quiet guy never slays. This is a fact apparent to anyone. Chad is always extremely social.

I can’t wait until you post your pictures on here owlgod mark my words Im gonna dox you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, shimada, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person