Imagine thinking surgery will get you LTR

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Legit caging rn. IMAGINE THINKING GETTING SURGERY WILL HELP YOU GET LOTS OF WOMEN.

JUST LOL. Some users here are beyond delusional about what surgery will do. It’s so funny tbh.

If you’re 4.5+PSL and can’t get women YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS AND MENTAL ILLNESSES ARE THE PROBLEM
giphy.gif

JFL IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BE 6PSL WHEN YOURE A FRAMELET 5’9 WHITE KID WITH MENTAL ILLNESS OUT THE EARS OR A 5’10 ETHNIC THAT THINKS HE CAN GET WHITE GIRLS WHEN HE GETS 6 SURGERIES HAHA.

Imagine. Just IMAGINE thinking fixing your jaw and nose will instantly fix your personality and make women stick around when you can’t even hold a conversation with them without over analyzing everything and scaring her away by trying to get validation.
giphy.gif

And even if you want to get a GF or LTR, you need to CONNECT WITH HER. Looks don’t cut it. You need to form a HUMAN CONNECTION with her. And even if you were to ascend to 6PSL, you’d have 0 personality so why would she stick around when she can go to another 6PSL who has a good personality and can make her laugh?

YOUR MENTALITY, SOCIAL SKILLS, AND MENTAL ILLNESS WILL FOREVER HOLD YOU BACK. The best you will get the local 4PSL bar slut who is with you for a one stand then that’s it. You will feel even more empty and depressed after you cum. Knowing you will never have the satisfaction of knowing a girl actually wants you. Having her lay in your arms as you nap. Showing you off to her friends. Being excited to see you. You can’t have that. Looks can’t get that. Looks will never make up for your shit personality. Yes, of course you think this because you would date a 7PSL with no personality but women won’t do the same :lul: Women want someone who they can show to their friends and family. Sad, shit man. It’s over for many men. Looksmax or die

This site never ceases to amaze me jfl. Brutal blackpill for this site. Keep crying

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, zyMOGenic, fuckedupmanlet and 21 others
I made a connection with a girl once.
Ended up here cuz looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2933
Even if it does you’re still incel underneath the plastic

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
bro

you hurt me

i'm retarded and aspie

• So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Dogs and Deleted member 2846
Honestly the mental aspect of things is fine for me, its not whats holding me back, in my case it is my looks. Getting my failos fixed and getting jaw surgery done to advance and widen my lower jaw and palate would make me significantly more presentable, to a point where women aren't rejecting me solely on looks.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 14978, AscendingHero and 3 others
If my ipd was 5mm lower i would have fucked the crushes i had when i was a kid lol if i get orbital box osteotomy (if a doctor accepts to perform it on me) i'll ascend hard so it isn't cope or anything i once made a real connection as you call it with a stacy still she rejected me cause i was sub 6 psl Looks are EVERYTHING i'd sell my soul to have my ipd lowered by half a cm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and toolateforme
Honestly the mental aspect of things is fine for me, its not whats holding me back, in my case it is my looks. Getting my failos fixed and getting jaw surgery done to advance and widen my lower jaw and palate would make me significantly more presentable, to a point where women aren't rejecting me solely on looks.
what psl do u think you can reach when ur all done looksmaxxing
If my ipd was 5mm lower i would have fucked the crushes i had when i was a kid lol if i get orbital box osteotomy (if a doctor accepts to perform it on me) i'll ascend hard so it isn't cope or anything i once made a real connection as you call it with a stacy still she rejected me cause i was sub 6 psl Looks are EVERYTHING i'd sell my soul to have my ipd lowered by half a cm
if u literally think moving your eyes 5mm closer will solve your problems, you’re exactly the type of person i’m talking about in the post

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and AscendingHero
Maybe like 5 or 5.5 tops, so definitely above average based on the current features I have that are good, and if my failos are fixed (which they can be). If stroma is confirmed to be safe it could give me another slight boost to my facial aesthetics, make me look like mysterious or brooding or whatever. Ive already started hitting the gym and my skincare products are coming in soon. Im pretty committed to self improvement and I believe ill make it.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846

if u literally think moving your eyes 5mm closer will solve your problems, you’re exactly the type of person i’m talking about in the post
Lowering my ipd will make my face very harmonious i am already 6'4 if i had a good face my life would have been so different i literally don't have any other failo lol (good jaw/compact mid face/nw1/tall/good frame) my fucking orbital box nuked me i'd give 10 years of my life to have a normal ipd you really come off as redpilled not blackpilled you really underestimate the giga importance of looks. I think i'll undergo orbital box osteotomy in eastern europe as soon as i become able to afford it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
You are projecting your traumas of "childhood" and shit personality in a entire forum to seek for validation of another retards here

Personality don't matter too.

Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, LightSkinNoob, DidntRead and 6 others
Lowering my ipd will make my face very harmonious i am already 6'4 if i had a good face my life would have been so different i literally don't have any other failo lol (good jaw/compact mid face/nw1/tall/good frame) my fucking orbital box nuked me i'd give 10 years of my life to have a normal ipd you really come off as redpilled not blackpilled you really underestimate the giga importance of looks. I think i'll undergo orbital box osteotomy in eastern europe as soon as i become able to afford it.
you’re coping so hard jfl. if everything is good then you shouldn’t have a problem. plus ur 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347

Dark your skin and run BBC game

@PrettyBoyMaxxing, honestly im not expecting to be some chad from surgerymaxxing, my username is one that just expresses optimism for the future. Im just aiming to be GL enough so that I can be slaying some QTs every now and again by running some sort of game, and im determined to make it there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, NormieKilla and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You are projecting your traumas of "childhood" and shit personality in a entire forum to seek for validation of another retards here

Keep coping

seen that post. and i had an amazing childhood actually. bad childhood is the root of almost all mental illnesses and socially stunted people so... yeah.. i’m gonna bring up childhood a lot jfl

Dark your skin and run BBC game
Nah i got back to my original light colour i believe that if i get orbital box osteotomy i'll ascend like a mf to 5.5 psl but it's costly i need to wait a few years till i start workcelling and become able to afford it

I love fucking around with you recessed subhuman dogs :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you’re coping so hard jfl. if everything is good then you shouldn’t have a problem. plus ur 6’4
Everything is good EXCEPT my fucking ipd which fucks up the facial harmony i am not coping at all. I crave stacies i don't wa't plain janes. Lowering my ipd will improve my facial ratios drastically and make me attractive and finally able to get the stacies i crave

seen that post. and i had an amazing childhood actually. bad childhood is the root of almost all mental illnesses and socially stunted people so... yeah.. i’m gonna bring up childhood a lot jfl

Ok but show evidences about personality.

Majority people that i know appear to have very similar personality so this is not the problem if the guy actually leaved his basement and tried to approach girls.
Also the stereotype of "chad personality" or "alpha personality/action" memed here is just because chad have more attention, care, friends and even girlfriends since 5 yrs old, entirely to do with LOOKS, also (personality) is 40 or more % of being a GENETIC too.

Last edited:
It should honestly be a prerequisite to get laid and have at least one ltr before even considering any plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Legit caging rn. IMAGINE THINKING GETTING SURGERY WILL HELP YOU GET LOTS OF WOMEN.

JUST LOL. Some users here are beyond delusional about what surgery will do. It’s so funny tbh.

If you’re 4.5+PSL and can’t get women YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS AND MENTAL ILLNESSES ARE THE PROBLEM
giphy.gif

JFL IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BE 6PSL WHEN YOURE A FRAMELET 5’9 WHITE KID WITH MENTAL ILLNESS OUT THE EARS OR A 5’10 ETHNIC THAT THINKS HE CAN GET WHITE GIRLS WHEN HE GETS 6 SURGERIES HAHA.

Imagine. Just IMAGINE thinking fixing your jaw and nose will instantly fix your personality and make women stick around when you can’t even hold a conversation with them without over analyzing everything and scaring her away by trying to get validation.
giphy.gif

And even if you want to get a GF or LTR, you need to CONNECT WITH HER. Looks don’t cut it. You need to form a HUMAN CONNECTION with her. And even if you were to ascend to 6PSL, you’d have 0 personality so why would she stick around when she can go to another 6PSL who has a good personality and can make her laugh?

YOUR MENTALITY, SOCIAL SKILLS, AND MENTAL ILLNESS WILL FOREVER HOLD YOU BACK. The best you will get the local 4PSL bar slut who is with you for a one stand then that’s it. You will feel even more empty and depressed after you cum. Knowing you will never have the satisfaction of knowing a girl actually wants you. Having her lay in your arms as you nap. Showing you off to her friends. Being excited to see you. You can’t have that. Looks can’t get that. Looks will never make up for your shit personality. Yes, of course you think this because you would date a 7PSL with no personality but women won’t do the same :lul: Women want someone who they can show to their friends and family. Sad, shit man. It’s over for many men. Looksmax or die

This site never ceases to amaze me jfl. Brutal blackpill for this site. Keep crying
I think I know why one girl rejected me

I heard her saying in passing break that she would never date a guy below 5foot11 and I'm 5foot8 :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227
I think I know why one girl rejected me

I heard her saying in passing break that she would never date a guy below 5foot11 and I'm 5foot8 :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Talk about your HIGH PITCHED AUTISTIC VOICE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Everything is good EXCEPT my fucking ipd which fucks up the facial harmony i am not coping at all. I crave stacies i don't wa't plain janes. Lowering my ipd will improve my facial ratios drastically and make me attractive and finally able to get the stacies i crave
YOURE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL OUBMY GOD.

WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT MOVING UR EYES FIVE MILLIMETERS CLOSER WILL MAKE THE STACIES FLOCK. AND WHEN ARE U GETTING THIS SURGERY? 5-10 YEARS WHEN U WONT CARE AS MUCH AND RHEN YOUR LOOKS WILL BE FADING???

YOU HAVE WOMEN WANTING U BUT U WANT MIUH STACIES. LIKE MOVING UR EYES CLOSER WILL MAKE WHITE WOMEN CRAVE ETHNIC DICK TEN FOLD

“OOO 6’4” LOOKSMAXXER, YOUR EYES... THEYRE SO.. PERFECTLY ALIGNED WITH YOUR MOUTH WITH ALIGNS WITH YOUR NOSE WITH ALIGNS WITH YOUR BIZYGOMATIC WIDTH. IM SO WET FOR YOU”

you’re LITERALLY COCK BLOCKING YOURSELF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT MOVING UR EYES FIVE MILLIMETERS CLOSER WILL MAKE THE STACIES FLOCK. AND WHEN ARE U GETTING THIS SURGERY? 5-10 YEARS WHEN U WONT CARE AS MUCH AND RHEN YOUR LOOKS WILL BE FADING???

YOU HAVE WOMEN WANTING U BUT U WANT MIUH STACIES. LIKE MOVING UR EYES CLOSER WILL MAKE WHITE WOMEN CRAVE ETHNIC DICK TEN FOLD

“OOO 6’4” LOOKSMAXXER, YOUR EYES... THEYRE SO.. PERFECTLY ALIGNED WITH YOUR MOUTH WITH ALIGNS WITH YOUR NOSE WITH ALIGNS WITH YOUR BIZYGOMATIC WIDTH. IM SO WET FOR YOU”

one thing is a lot of girls won't date ethnic guys at all no matter their height or face

ethnics have to understand that and learn they have fewer options (I have none)

Maybe one day I will get enough surgeries to provoke the first IOI in my life from a girl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
one thing is a lot of girls won't date ethnic guys at all no matter their height or face

shut up already. plenty of women would date ethnic men. u just are mentally ill and have a fucked up reputation and voice. jesus christ do i have literally bully you to make u understand that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

Dude you made me chuckle but the truth is hilarious hhhh like yeah if the ratios are correct and you're tall stacies will want to fuck you it sounds stupid but it's true plus even if i got the surgery done when i am 30 i'd still be relatively young and i'll experience what's like to be gl

You don't posted good photos with atleast one arm of distance, also you said about having a super comical flaw here that is actually a HIGH PITCHED voice.

First you need to see what is worst than blaming your looks, ethnicity and height.

Keep coping

yes if I was better looking I would have a LTR

the question is tho that I don't know my PSL and what PSL I need to reach to get a girfriend

I would guess that I'm around 3 PSL but thats just going off of what others here said
You don't posted good photos with atleast one arm of distance, also you said about having a super comical flaw here that is actually a HIGH PITCHED voice.

First you need to see what is worst than blaming your looks, ethnicity and height.
I don't have a high pitched voice, I've asked all my friends irl and they said my voice is normal

I think @Bobbu flay and @PrettyBoyMaxxing are just saying I'm autistic/high pitched so I don't develop BDD from this young of an age

the question is tho that I don't know my PSL and what PSL I need to reach to get a girfriend

I would guess that I'm around 3 PSL but thats just going off of what others here said
no one said ur 3psl and if they did theyre ducking with u

I don't have a high pitched voice, I've asked all my friends irl and they said my voice is normal

Also no way, @Titbot get more girls than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Maybe one day I will get enough surgeries to provoke the first IOI in my life from a girl
Maybe after you revise your midface implants 10 more fucking times before calling it quits while your eye still hangs out of the socket, you will finally succeed!

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Short Ugly and Brown, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
no one said ur 3psl and if they did theyre ducking with u
what is my PSL no bullshit then

dont give me a high as fucking rating or a low one

also what is the PSL of my avi aka gigachad

Maybe after you revise your midface implants 10 more fucking times before calling it quits while your eye still hangs out of the socket, you will finally succeed!
You genuinely made me laugh

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I agree with most part of your text. Except for the part where you start saying about personality LOL big cope. A woman will always want to show her family a guy who will provide her with beautiful children because this is what her mom wants. No matter what is your personality, if you're a gorgeous man, the girl will try to build your personality. This is the same when you have the situation where there is the PSL 4 guy with "Attitude" and the PSL 6 guy with no "Attitude", the girl will instantly discard the uglier guy, girls do not give a shit about personality.
They will actually take advantage of you not having social skills, and fuck you as much as she can until you either wake up and build your personality or she finds someone better than you.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Your avi is jeff seid. He's 6 psl
whats my psl no bullshit

I don't think I'm goodlooking or even average but I know I have potential since all my flaws are really easy to fix

I agree with most part of your text. Except for the part where you start saying about personality LOL big cope. A woman will always want to show her family a guy who will provide her with beautiful children because this is what her mom wants. No matter what is your personality, if you're a gorgeous man, the girl will try to build your personality. This is the same when you have the situation where there is the PSL 4 guy with "Attitude" and the PSL 6 guy with no "Attitude", the girl will instantly discard the uglier guy, girls do not give a shit about personality.
They will actually take advantage of you not having social skills, and fuck you as much as she can until you either wake up and build your personality or she finds someone better than you.
At least someone gets it lol women give 0 fucks about personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Rasputin and Short Ugly and Brown
whats my psl no bullshit

I don't think I'm goodlooking or even average but I know I have potential since all my flaws are really easy to fix
Average tbh 3.5-4 range but you can get a 4 psl girl if you gymcel and low inhib max

I agree with this post. Most users have no or very limited life experiences and if you think personality doesn't matter at ALL your retarded i'm sorry inb4 i get called bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Avoidant and Deleted member 2846
Average tbh 3.5-4 range but you can get a 4 psl girl if you gymcel and low inhib max
I'm already gymcelled and low inhib, I just have bad stats

what would my PSL be with double jaw surgery, custom jaw implants, rhinoplasty, and cheekbone/zygo implants

Keep coping

it’s funny how so many people link this post tbh. no personality ISNT A GOOD THING and yet so many ppl here try to cope so hard with “personality doesn’t matter!”

sure looks with no personality can get ONS but you can’t get a LTR AND THATS EXACTLY THE POINT OF MY POST. NO PERSONALITY= NO LTR.

Dude, I told you that the only reason I'm revising the midface implants first and then doing the eye surgeries after is because of the risk of future midface surgery compromising the results of the eye work. And besides, we're only talking maybe a 3-4 month delay on the surgeries here.

I'm already gymcelled and low inhib, I just have bad stats

what would my PSL be with double jaw surgery, custom jaw implants, rhinoplasty, and cheekbone/zygo implants
you lack self awareness which is totally different from low in high in ur csse