Imagine this face on a 6 foot 2 roided body (RATE!)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Jamesorg

Would I be attractive and be able to get girls? What is my rating here out of ten, or PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Yashchandra, Xangsane and 4 others
No u look uncanny asf

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
youre clearly just memeing at this point :lul:

This is a meme thread. But muscles are a genuine cope for lack of Nt. Check out frank yang, theres a respect for muscles for some reason...

This is a meme thread. But muscles are a genuine cope for lack of Nt. Check out frank yang, theres a respect for muscles for some reason...
its not meme its actually rate the morph

I don’t know how frank yang does it

Youd look fucking insane in a good way, and muscles can be amazing for your perception.
would i be able to get a gf if i gotr muscles?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Deleted member 14077
Man stop larping, dont you think i see your greasy pretty boy hair, and you hanging with blacks
nigga its been 7 months since i moved from taht city xD i know no one and i have zero social circle dont shower or nothing no one would ever wanna hangout with me

nigga its been 7 months since i moved from taht city xD i know no one and i have zero social circle dont shower or nothing no one would ever wanna hangout with me
OK then do opposite, why are you thinking so far ahead, the "morph" you provided is atleast 6 years of roiding. Dont think so far ahead, work on your situation currently.

Mind giving a update on your situation after tiktok? Or risk ban

what is your current physique and what are ur goals

This is @Thompsonz ideal man

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16133
OK then do opposite, why are you thinking so far ahead, the "morph" you provided is atleast 6 years of roiding. Dont think so far ahead, work on your situation currently.

Mind giving a update on your situation after tiktok? Or risk ban
ok well i got banned fro mtiktok and now im just chillin working should i bulk up thoug hfor real

b
View attachment 1646816View attachment 1646817View attachment 1646818 im just too scared to bulk up bc i might gett a lot of face fat
bro your biggest problem is likely bdd. if you are scared of getting excess facial fat as a consequence of bulking, simply eat in a slight caloric deficit or at base and lean gain/recomp. just track your calories, get a membersgip at a gym or something and hold yourself accountable to dieting and working out and youll look fine i promise

• +1
should ibulk up or keep leanmaxxing
Im just gonna assume your 16 or sum, and im gonna assume youre not actively gymming, do gymming for sum months then bulk, and do calorie surplus, dint eat like a bull

• +1
b

bro your biggest problem is likely bdd. if you are scared of getting excess facial fat as a consequence of bulking, simply eat in a slight caloric deficit or at base and lean gain/recomp. just track your calories, get a membersgip at a gym or something and hold yourself accountable to dieting and working out and youll look fine i promise
i already get free24 7 gym at my aparrtment and last time i bgulked evbery breakfast was birthday cake pancakes with 6000 calories a day and i got really fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
Im just gonna assume your 16 or sum, and im gonna assume youre not actively gymming, do gymming for sum months then bulk, and do calorie surplus, dint eat like a bull
thanks

i already get free24 7 gym at my aparrtment and last time i bgulked evbery breakfast was birthday cake pancakes with 6000 calories a day and i got really fat
you need to eat at or aroumd your base calories, consume 0.7g+ per pound bodyweight of protein daily, and workout. do that and youll be aight

• +1

this video ruined my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439

this video ruined my life

He battles life with muscles and meditation fucking legend. I eat like 3k a day :feelshaha:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
don't eat processed garbage when bulking eat natural food meat dairy fruits your body composition will stay good you wont have much facial bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 14077
Find your caloric maintenance aka the amount of food you eat per day that makes you stay the same weight with no gain or lost then add a few hundred calories(200-400) on top of your current caloric intake. You want these extra calories to be protein primarily from meats/animal products. Also you shouldn't be "leanmmaxing" so much during your puberty. Infact I wouldn't call what you're doing leanmaxxing since you are under feeding yourself and you will get shorter or less developed as a consequence. Make sure to get proper sleep from 7-9 hours or else you're just gonna get fat.

• +1
Youre already getting girls

to doxx you

Find your caloric maintenance aka the amount of food you eat per day that makes you stay the same weight with no gain or lost then add a few hundred calories(200-400) on top of your current caloric intake. You want these extra calories to be protein primarily from meats/animal products. Also you shouldn't be "leanmmaxing" so much during your puberty. Infact I wouldn't call what you're doing leanmaxxing since you are under feeding yourself and you will get shorter or less developed as a consequence. Make sure to get proper sleep from 7-9 hours or else you're just gonna get fat.
thank you, its crazy bro. my whole 2 years on the ofrum ive never thoguht about looksmaxxing, i mean my face is full of acne zero collagen

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244