Imagine using shampoo in 2022

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
When I used shampoo my hair would get extemely greasy every day, now I can go a whole week and not oily at all. besides the oil that I apply to my scalp/hair. It's a mix of jojoba/rosemary/castor/peppermint and carrot oil after washing my head. I now only use natural soap for my scalp and my hair looks it's best

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 5 others
this nigga smells like a woman :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
this nigga smells like a woman :lul::lul:
nah it smells good actually, I don't smell like a woman. My natural sweat got me covered also girls told me they like my perfume (tomboy - moschino)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Toth's thot
Have to use Ketoconazole shampoo because I’m a walking fungal infection

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 15827, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 5 others
tried but it didn't work for me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Constantin Denis
let's see how long you last

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 19551
Felt like the opposite for me, tried no poo for a year but my hair quality was better using sulphate free shampoo and conditioner 4-5x a week. Glad no poo works for you tho since you save some money now :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 19551
plus there’s chemicals in the shampoo which make you go bald there was a lawsuit

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Have to use Ketoconazole shampoo because I’m a walking fungal infection
same bruh i can't go without shampoo cuz i get bad dandruff 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Toth's thot
When I used shampoo my hair would get extemely greasy every day, now I can go a whole week and not oily at all. besides the oil that I apply to my scalp/hair. It's a mix of jojoba/rosemary/castor/peppermint and carrot oil after washing my head. I now only use natural soap for my scalp and my hair looks it's best
I use natural shampoo. order specially from belgium. Its the best. has no chemicals whatsoever.

They give me for my hair transplant post surgery.

I use natural shampoo. order specially from belgium. Its the best. has no chemicals whatsoever.

They give me for my hair transplant post surgery.
brand pls

I've been doing it for 5 months so
I’ve been doing it for 2 months as well but my hair kinda sits weird. I wouldn’t say greasy as much as the top kinda looks a little slick

Felt like the opposite for me, tried no poo for a year but my hair quality was better using sulphate free shampoo and conditioner 4-5x a week. Glad no poo works for you tho since you save some money now :feelsokman:
no poo :lul:

how long is your hair?

how long is your hair?
2943853 IMG 20220618 015723 016
medium