GOODBYE
Tiktokers always go for natural ways ,
Natty is life.

@Maesthetics=King

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27472, flippasav and 24 others
Just imagine you need to natty lifts till you are 35 to reach your natty potential bro

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, niqfan625, SidharthTheSlayer and 5 others
ā€œI don't believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn't have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pongā€ Steve reeves

I want to live until Iā€™m 120 years old even if that means I am skinny af and have no muscle mass to the point I canā€™t do Menial tasks on my own

I want to live the Looongest life bro

Be grateful broo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, flippasav, 7zyzz7 and 8 others
Unironically tanning + peak of my bulk (5000+ cals of animal meat), got me to 1400 Test natty.

But I dropped to around 900 now while Iā€™m cutting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Skywalker, Loveland and 4 others
ā€œI don't believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn't have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pongā€ Steve reeves
Some use very little and copers think they are lying. Reminder 60% of a physique is ur bone structure and height which is determined by genes.

Copers wanna believe everyone is on 3g of roids, bc they think if they do it too theyā€™ll achieve those bodies.

Meanwhile:
993B9F08 2291 4D2F 8792 EFF136A912AF

Ur telling me if the right guy did everything avaiblable on the pharmacy, heā€™d look like Seid? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23218, Arcturus and 5 others
New looksmax just dropped

Tanning anus and icing balls, I heard the PSL Gods took mercy on us and decided to leak industry secrets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Skywalker and 5.5psl
Just get a athletes body( low bf + little muscle) no need to roid

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Yerico7 and 5.5psl
just use sarms and get the worst of both worlds: long term side effects and no muscle growth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Skywalker, Xerryx and 5 others
just use sarms and get the worst of both worlds: long term side effects and no muscle growth
@pessimistic @Maesthetics=King @Skywalker @ItsOverCel

Some use very little and copers think they are lying. Reminder 60% of a physique is ur bone structure and height which is determined by genes.

Copers wanna believe everyone is on 3g of roids, bc they think if they do it too theyā€™ll achieve those bodies.

Meanwhile:
View attachment 2374784

Ur telling me if the right guy did everything avaiblable on the pharmacy, heā€™d look like Seid? :lul:

I want to live until Iā€™m 120 years old even if that means I am skinny af and have no muscle mass to the point I canā€™t do Menial tasks on my own

Be grateful broo
stfu losers šŸ¤£

OP knew what he was talking about

NEVER DO ROIDS, TIKTOKERS

MY FRIEND DIED at 20 from 100 mgs of test, he burst open in the middle of the gym in front of everyone :cry:

its DANGEROUS for you @HimmyButler @Primalsplit @Kamui @klip11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 19766, Primalsplit and 2 others
stfu losers šŸ¤£

MY FRIEND DIED at 20 from 100 mgs of test, he burst open in the middle of the gym in front of everyone :cry:

Shut the fuck up faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Unironically tanning + peak of my bulk (5000+ cals of animal meat), got me to 1400 Test natty.

But I dropped to around 900 now while Iā€™m cutting
stfu losers šŸ¤£

you shouldnā€™t do steroids ever tbh. You will permanently mess up your endocrine system to look unaestheti. Itā€™s all bones at the end of the day. If u really need the t boost follow @Maesthetics=King t maxxing stack. Basically just drink lots of raw milk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 27472, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
you shouldnā€™t do steroids ever tbh. You will permanently mess up your endocrine system to look unaestheti. Itā€™s all bones at the end of the day. If u really need the t boost follow @Maesthetics=King t maxxing stack. Basically just drink lots of raw milk
its all about looking very skinny , like a teenager, and being a
PRETTYBOY tik toker

thats what Victoria's Secret , Baywatch looking females want, and are seen with....
JFL at roiders and masc maxxers

go inject tren in your brain and croak at 25, losers :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
its all about looking very skinny , like a teenager, and being a
PRETTYBOY tik toker

thats what Victoria's Secret , Baywatch looking females want, and are seen with....
JFL at roiders and masc maxxers

go inject tren in your brain and croak at 25, losers :feelskek:
Yea you should only start gymaxxing when you are in your late 20ā€™s leanmaxx until 8 percent bf otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Skywalker
Yea you should only start gymaxxing when you are in your late 20ā€™s leanmaxx until 8 percent bf otherwise
only run and also eat CARBS as much as possible
carbs= sugar= energy , protein is a myth and gives you smelly farts

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, BoredPrince, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
bro, do you think before getting to 8-10% bf at 152lb @ 5'9 I should gain more muscle or I should simply go for the cutting?
i want the most blackpilled option.

But won't I turn into a skinnyfat if I do that?

• JFL
bro, do you think before getting to 8-10% bf at 152lb @ 5'9 I should gain more muscle or I should simply go for the cutting?
@Skywalker can give you the eBay thoughts on this tbh but itā€™s hard to say without knowing ur base

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and os_cria
@Skywalker can give you the eBay thoughts on this tbh but itā€™s hard to say without knowing ur base
Well, let me see, I'm 20yo, I used to be a true skinnyfat back then (132lb @ ~5'3 at 14yo) and then I managed to lose 17lb and got a pretty better bf.
Then I got ~10lb of muscle and stopped working out.
So I can say my genetics is more likely to store fat and become skinnyfat/fat easily.
Right now I think I'm at 20-25% bf tbh, similar to the last guy on the image (although my waist is not flaccid like that)

If you need more infos just let me know

@Primalsplit maaan you know- say something ITT nigga :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I donā€™t do PEDs for women, I do PEDs to look like an aesthetic god like my idol Zyzz Brah.

Be grateful broo
so did leo and look where he ended

• Woah
true , bro @Maesthetics=King is basically a small calf by now :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 23218
So @Dr.Bruh bro

Iā€™m a natty for 8 years

I have friends who are on all gear in the world and I know a shit load about gear, more than the average steroid user

Idc if ur on gear unless ur some influencer with 1 mill subs and lie to clueless natty noobs(because I was one). If you lie to randoms in the gym I donā€™t really care though

Only thing that stopping me from hoping on a sarms cycle is my hair. Iā€™ve had osta and s4 in my Cabnit unoopened for 1.2 years now.. I canā€™t risk my hair

The noble moral natty shit is a jealous cope though. Thereā€™s some cases where steroids are actually more anti aging than naturally burning yourself out

Last edited:
  • JFL
. Iā€™ve had osta and s4 in my Cabnit unoopened for 1.2 years now.. I canā€™t risk my hair
thats good bro; at least you wont die nigga @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472