Imagine wageslaving in 2024 as a fucking normie

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
JFL dude. Wake your bluepilled ass up. It was acceptable when It was all that It took to get and MTB Virgin Wife but nowadays you Just do It to make some old jew Rich as fuck while you suffer. JFL at all the bluepilled fucks that advise to Just go to uni and get a career. Only acceptable thing to do as a normie Is to LDAR with drugs and vidya and not give a single fuck about the future as you Will be lonely as fuck anyway and nothing that can be bought can be enjoyed alone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT, Dunkelheit, EverythingCel133 and 16 others
Fucking Cage at all the retards that call me a "bum". Surely being locked in a Cage from 9 to 5 to earn some shekles to spend on some fucking useless cope would have made me more successful? Just kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, aleksander, lwlaiet060920 and 3 others
Dont old (30+) women marry white collar normies for betabucks? So they get to continue their genetic lines (unfortunately)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, lwlaiet060920 and Samsepioler
Dont old (30+) women marry white collar normies for betabucks? So they get to continue their genetic lines (unfortunately)
Who fucking cares what do i do with a roastie that spends my Money??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
This Is aimed mainly at @Squirtle you're in your university Years with the cock in your hands thinking you Will mog once you get an engineering job which Will make you Age as fast as the light of Speed. Your future Is marrying some 30 yo woman Who has rode chadpreet cock in uni. Delete your fucking account and go rot on reddit

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingCel133, aleksander, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
i just be doing it till my parents die, they don't deserve to see the brutality of what they left behind, as soon as they dead i'm blowing shit up. society better pray for their good health hehehe

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Ricky212, Samsepioler and 2 others
you will never be back to UNI ever again

its over

its passed you

And?? Who fucking cares?? Do you really want to continue some miserable non chad lineage?
lineage is a meme, if i spawned your 10th grandpa in your living room right now you would kick him the fuck out or call pest control on his ancient ass, but having a kid is necessary as your health deteriorates with no one to give a fuck about you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, lwlaiet060920 and Ricky212
And?? Who fucking cares?? Do you really want to continue some miserable non chad lineage?
So you're mad at the fact you aren't chad, not at society or anything. Atleast you don't have the mindset of a peasant, even if you have the face of one (your words not mine ofc). Create your own meaning.

you will never be back to UNI ever again

its over

its passed you
Who cares, i was not chad enough to have a good uni experience anyway, should have Just rotted at home from the get to go

So you're mad at the fact you aren't chad, not at society or anything. Atleast you don't have the mindset of a peasant, even if you have the face of one (your words not mine ofc). Create your own meaning.
I'm mad at the fucks Who suggest me to find a job, including my relatives. Even though It Is acceptable from some 50 yo Who knows nothing about social media Age but the retards on here Who advocate for jobmaxxing when looking like a fucking normie Just make my Blood Boil. Society Is Just a construct, no society Will ever change the fact that we're hardwired to appreciate good genetics and spit on bad genetics.

well what do you suggest to get rich

ignore, he just trying to get justification for being a loser, you had your shot bro, if you rich enough you can fix your face or cope with better drugs. just being a bum is not viable, but being normie is a loser thing too.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, ChadL1te and murdah
You don't. You don't have the Capital to start a business, you don't have the iq to create a product, you don't have the skills to earn consistently with poker.

If u have to be Chad to have a good life it’s a fucked up world and not your problem. Lol at getting gaslighted by whores that ur the problem

ignore, he just trying to get justification for being a loser, you had your shot bro, if you rich enough you can fix your face or cope with better drugs. just being a bum is not viable, but being normie is a loser thing too.
Surgery Is cope. There Is no significant failo on my face, i Just have a normie face with no halos. You're the kind of people that makes my Blood Boil, thinking i'm more of a loser of Someone Who diligently slaves his soul away at his 9-5 only to get home to stroke his cock in his hands.

How can i eat food then ?

If u have to be Chad to have a good life it’s a fucked up world and not your problem. Lol at getting gaslighted by whores that ur the problem
Nature intended everyone to be chad. Subchads are a mistake, a byproduct of raping in ancient times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Ricky212, gothmog6 and 4 others
Nature intended everyone to be chad. Subchads are a mistake, a byproduct of raping in ancient times
Nature doesn’t make everyone chad. Some years ago every normie with a job could get a wife

Surgery Is cope. There Is no significant failo on my face, i Just have a normie face with no halos. You're the kind of people that makes my Blood Boil, thinking i'm more of a loser of Someone Who diligently slaves his soul away at his 9-5 only to get home to stroke his cock in his hands.
if you can afford to live with no job, by all means please do so, I was born a slave so i literally do not have enough generational wealth to do so, either work or the streets. fuck a 9 to 5 but you need money still for your own satisfaction, cannot have bad genes AND a bad bank account.

if you can afford to live with no job, by all means please do so, I was born a slave so i literally do not have enough generational wealth to do so, either work or the streets. fuck a 9 to 5 but you need money still for your own satisfaction, cannot have bad genes AND a bad bank account.
Your bank account Is irrelevant if you're not good looking. Just rot at home with your parents and die early by abusing drugs. I don't feel more of a loser than any normie shit Who slaves his soul away to spend them on some useless cope, at least i get to enjoy my time for what Is possible as a sub chad man

This Is aimed mainly at @Squirtle you're in your university Years with the cock in your hands thinking you Will mog once you get an engineering job which Will make you Age as fast as the light of Speed. Your future Is marrying some 30 yo woman Who has rode chadpreet cock in uni. Delete your fucking account and go rot on reddit
Better than being a fucking Doordash pizza delivery gypsy in his 30s seething on thr forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Moggedbyevery1, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Nature doesn’t make everyone chad. Some years ago every normie with a job could get a wife
That was a byproduct of keeping women in the kitchen. Men KNEW about female nature. They knew females are designed to improve the genetic pool of humanity.

Better than being a fucking Doordash pizza delivery gypsy in his 30s seething on thr forum
No, it's not Better. There Isn't a single aspect of that Life which i can think Is Better than mine. Both are miserable incels experiences but One Is more stressed and barely gets to enjoy some free hours.

That was a byproduct of keeping women in the kitchen. Men KNEW about female nature. They knew females are designed to improve the genetic pool of humanity.
If men are weak and let women rule over them they shouldn’t complain. Nature intends men to rule over women.

i would do it but where would you get money? ZOG world

If men are weak and let women rule over them they shouldn’t complain. Nature intends men to rule over women.
Nope, raping Is not an option in nature. If the beta Lion tries to rape the women the alpha Will Just crack his skull.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Willmogulater
i would do it but where would you get money? ZOG world
What Will you do with Money when you're some miserable normie Who Will never get a woman wet? Where do you Need to go? Just stay locked in the basement

Nope, raping Is not an option in nature. If the beta Lion tries to rape the women the alpha Will Just crack his skull.
Thats why women marry tall big framed guy over facr

What Will you do with Money when you're some miserable normie Who Will never get a woman wet? Where do you Need to go? Just stay locked in the basement
nigga we dont have that kind of welfare here

Im not talking about rape. If women aren’t submissive around you just ldar

No, it's not Better. There Isn't a single aspect of that Life which i can think Is Better than mine. Both are miserable incels experiences but One Is more stressed and barely gets to enjoy some free hours.
No an engineering grad has higher earning potential, better status and better hob benefits and better work environment. Literally every aspect is better

What else can I do blud I don't wanna starve to death ? Or maybe I should tbh

Women aren't submissive around betas in nature.
Women around me
Sexy Mr Olympia GIF

I want my surgeries

Just fucking Rope your account and possibly irl too. You're in uni Years with the cock in your hands talking about "success". I've never looked at some normie in audi and thought "whoa that guy Is so successful". No One gives a shit about all those fancy stuff once the primary needs are Met. You are not successful and Will never be because success = good genetics, good sexual Life. Thinking that you're in some way above me (when i already got my degree with Better grades than you Will probably) it's fucking ragefuel, like i would bash your skull if you tried to school me irl like you're some fucking chad Who has a bright future ahead of him. Look at that Gaia coper he got 1 million worth of surgery and Is still the same old subhuman with the cock in his hands. This Is your future and you can do nothing about It

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
No an engineering grad has higher earning potential, better status and better hob benefits and better work environment. Literally every aspect is better
And?? Does that helps you get laid? No because women would rather pick some 21 yo jobless student chad for sex over some 26 yo mtn engineer. Only women Who Will be interested in that are 30 yo roasties Who already rode the chadpreet cock carouselm

Giga cope to do nothing in your life, plus my parents would kick me out anyways. Enjoy living a shit life for the next 60 years. Ill enjoy building wealth and eventually find a partner.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Giga cope to do nothing in your life, plus my parents would kick me out anyways. Enjoy living a shit life for the next 60 years. Ill enjoy building wealth and eventually find a partner.
There Is no partner for you with a mtn face. This Is not 1980. You are destined to be a loser no matter what you do.you'll Just make some old jew Richrr while losing your soul in some degrading office.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, aleksander, lwlaiet060920 and 1 other person
I want my surgeries
Surgeries are cope. There Is an user here Who got 1 million worth of surgery and didn't even reach mtn

There Is no partner for you with a mtn face. This Is not 1980. You are destined to be a loser no matter what you do.you'll Just make some old jew Richrr while losing your soul in some degrading office.
Grow tf up, women in their 30s arent looking to marry a poor chad in first world countries. My wife might not be that hot, but I'm content with an average wife who i can fuck than rotting in a basement living off scraps laughing at other dudes who at least fuck something

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Same thread every single day lol, not everybody who works a 9-5 is muh locked in a cage. I’m a remote swe who works like 2-3 hours a day for 6 figs plus jfl.