Imagine wageslaving in 2024 as a fucking normie

Grow tf up, women in their 30s arent looking to marry a poor chad in first world countries. My wife might not be that hot, but I'm content with an average wife who i can fuck than rotting in a basement living off scraps laughing at other dudes who at least fuck something
Who fucking cares about some 30 yo roastie ltb? Do you seriously think you're Better than me because you have the possibility to get that? Just fucking Cage.

Same thread every single day lol, not everybody who works a 9-5 is muh locked in a cage. I’m a remote swe who works like 2-3 hours a day for 6 figs plus jfl.
Not everybody has connections with the jews to get some meme job and get paid for free. All the people Who i Met Who work in finance are teared up and stressed to hell. Plus that's irrelevant as well if you're not chadlite, no woman Will genuinely Lust for you.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I will blow up the central banks and overthrow the Jewish order.

the Rothschilds are responsible for my inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and the BULL
You are a slave! Unless… elite

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I will blow up the central banks and overthrow the Jewish order.

the Rothschilds are responsible for my inceldom
Your ltn ancestor Who resorted to rape Is responsable for your inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Who fucking cares about some 30 yo roastie ltb? Do you seriously think you're Better than me because you have the possibility to get that? Just fucking Cage.
First off, im just about 19 so a lot can happen in 10 years. Second, if you want to reduce it to that, then yes, I do think that. People who rot and gave up because of shit like this are the bottom of society. You lacked the mental courage to even try and live normally. Yeah the world is unfair as fuck and nobody likes working for other ppl, but anything is better than rotting might as well kys at that point if you think there nothing for you.

First off, im just about 19 so a lot can happen in 10 years. Second, if you want to reduce it to that, then yes, I do think that. People who rot and gave up because of shit like this are the bottom of society. You lacked the mental courage to even try and live normally. Yeah the world is unfair as fuck and nobody likes working for other ppl, but anything is better than rotting might as well kys at that point if you think there nothing for you.
thats the point… kill yourself or Become a nigger in 2024

Words of Wisdom my brol

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Your ltn ancestor Who resorted to rape Is responsable for your inceldom
Sorry bud just because u have an asymmetrical face, recessed jaw, big nose and homosexual behavior doesn’t mean the rest of us act like this

I've been 19 too and i thought there was so much for me in Life. It's Just normal to be deluded at that Age. But the Truth Is that your Better looking peers are already living their best Life while you're awaiting for some hypotetical future in which every girl Will be used up and uglier version of herself. What would i get if i spent my degree to get a job? Absolutely nothing, Just save my Money for old Age which i don't want to get to as i don't want to marry some 30 yo ltb Who Is desperate to find a betabux. The reality Is that if you aren't slaying right now at 19 yo you already are a loser and It won't get Better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Ricky212 and ChadL1te
Sorry bud just because u have an asymmetrical face, recessed jaw, big nose and homosexual behavior doesn’t mean the rest of us act like this
Bro i don't care you are not slaying shit so don't act like a chad Who Is above me. I actually had a gf in High school due to proximity theory so you're even worse off than me, you're in your prime Years with the cock in your hands and that's the reality.

Not everybody has connections with the jews to get some meme job and get paid for free. All the people Who i Met Who work in finance are teared up and stressed to hell. Plus that's irrelevant as well if you're not chadlite, no woman Will genuinely Lust for you.
It’s not connections w the Jews lol, I had to apply to like 300+ companies, grind for coding interviews for like 200+ hours, get a cs degree, etc. Anyone coulda done it, neets just cope cuz they’re lazy

I've been 19 too and i thought there was so much for me in Life. It's Just normal to be deluded at that Age. But the Truth Is that your Better looking peers are already living their best Life while you're awaiting for some hypotetical future in which every girl Will be used up and uglier version of herself. What would i get if i spent my degree to get a job? Absolutely nothing, Just save my Money for old Age which i don't want to get to as i don't want to marry some 30 yo ltb Who Is desperate to find a betabux. The reality Is that if you aren't slaying right now at 19 yo you already are a loser and It won't get Better.
I mean I can understand your perspective. The world is brutal and there's some truth to what you're saying. But I'd rather die trying and use any means to succeed than just give up even if i have to suck some boss's dick for money. Maybe that's just where we disagree but I don't see the point in completely giving up unless your entire family was bombed in syria or something like that.

as for slaying, I don't slay constantly but I've had moderate success with women.

I mean I can understand your perspective. The world is brutal and there's some truth to what you're saying. But I'd rather die trying and use any means to succeed than just give up even if i have to suck some boss's dick for money. Maybe that's just where we disagree but I don't see the point in completely giving up unless your entire family was bombed in syria or something like that.

as for slaying, I don't slay constantly but I've had moderate success with women.
Then fuck off. This Is aimed at the incels Who have no success with women. There Is no motivation to do anything when no woman shows genuine interest in you.

Bro i don't care you are not slaying shit so don't act like a chad Who Is above me. I actually had a gf in High school due to proximity theory so you're even worse off than me, you're in your prime Years with the cock in your hands and that's the reality.
Gf in HS in the 2000s means nothing. also getting a gf in school doesn’t mean anything to me unless ur successful and not a neet.

9-5 gotta be worse than hell

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Ricky212
It’s not connections w the Jews lol, I had to apply to like 300+ companies, grind for coding interviews for like 200+ hours, get a cs degree, etc. Anyone coulda done it, neets just cope cuz they’re lazy
I've done that too when i thought i had a shot with women got my master in finance and applied for hundrends of Jobs. i Just don't see any incentive in being productive when you're destined to be incel or betabux for post prime women.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
Then fuck off. This Is aimed at the incels Who have no success with women. There Is no motivation to do anything when no woman shows genuine interest in you.
Ive been in that position tho, for the first 17 years of my life in fact. Genetics played a role in improving but it was also shit I did. either way, this is just back and fourth

JFL dude. Wake your bluepilled ass up. It was acceptable when It was all that It took to get and MTB Virgin Wife but nowadays you Just do It to make some old jew Rich as fuck while you suffer. JFL at all the bluepilled fucks that advise to Just go to uni and get a career. Only acceptable thing to do as a normie Is to LDAR with drugs and vidya and not give a single fuck about the future as you Will be lonely as fuck anyway and nothing that can be bought can be enjoyed alone.
What watching one Andrew Tate short does to a mf

Gf in HS in the 2000s means nothing. also getting a gf in school doesn’t mean anything to me unless ur successful and not a neet.
Gf in High school doesn't matter because everyone can get that. There Is no "success" when you're sub chadlite, Rope your account and go spew your bluepills on reddit. I've never looked at some mtn banker and thought "oh wow so successful", i only think that when i look at some chad on Instagram Who gets paid Just for existing.

What watching one Andrew Tate short does to a mf
No Andrew tate tells you to get Money and fuck prostitutes. I don't get any pleasure in sex if the girl doesn't validate my genetics though so cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133 and Swarthy Knight
Gf in High school doesn't matter because everyone can get that. There Is no "success" when you're sub chadlite, Rope your account and go spew your bluepills on reddit. I've never looked at some mtn banker and thought "oh wow so successful", i only think that when i look at some chad on Instagram Who gets paid Just for existing.
True but you aren’t chad dumbass and you never will be. So I see no point in caring that much like u JFL.

Ive been in that position tho, for the first 17 years of my life in fact. Genetics played a role in improving but it was also shit I did. either way, this is just back and fourth
Until 18 yo there Is still Hope. This Is aimed at 21+ yo Who never touched a woman and still cope with career and Money when they completely missed out on prime carefree jb love.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
True but you aren’t chad dumbass and you never will be. So I see no point in caring that much like u JFL.
When did i Say that? Did you really get that by Reading the OP? Your Reading comprehension Is beyond dogshit no wonder you can't even pass some meme USA course with multiple choice questions exams lmao

Crying on looksmax.org is crazy

When did i Say that? Did you really get that by Reading the OP? Your Reading comprehension Is beyond dogshit no wonder you can't even pass some meme USA course with multiple choice questions exams lmao
You legit just said that also what are u even talking about in the last sentence dumbass you don’t know me. All I know is that I’m far more intelligent than you keep coping your low iq.

Funny enough the people who try to come for my intelligence are legit the dumbest fucks on this forum who can’t engage in any sort of topic that isn’t about
Women
Rating men
:lul::lul:

That's exactly what i was saying you dumb fuck. That there Is no point in caring for me since i'm not chad. Sub 100 iqs with the Reading comprehension of a 6 yo should abstain from interacting with me

You legit just said that also what are u even talking about in the last sentence dumbass you don’t know me. All I know is that I’m far more intelligent than you keep coping your low iq.

Funny enough the people who try to come for my intelligence are legit the dumbest fucks on this forum who can’t engage in any sort of topic that isn’t about
Women
Rating men
:lul::lul:
I got a hard ass master degree because i was bluepilled and thought that a job would Ascend me. You said you are struggling in your meme Bachelor in some other post. Not that i care but you legit didn't understand anything of what i said so i had to bring that up.

There Is no "success" when you're sub chadlite
That's exactly what i was saying you dumb fuck. That there Is no point in caring for me since i'm not chad. Sub 100 iqs with the Reading comprehension of a 6 yo should abstain from interacting with me
God you’re dumb as shit. Also you are the one with shit reading comprehension I’m saying I don’t give a fuck what chad does. dumb wop

God you’re dumb as shit. Also you are the one with shit reading comprehension I’m saying I don’t give a fuck what chad does. dumb wop
And? Did i Say i have success? I said that there Is no point in caring about finding some job when you're not chad and that includes me. If you're good looking and have a bright future ahead of you then Just go live your Life and don't break my balls.

I got a hard ass master degree because i was bluepilled and thought that a job would Ascend me. You said you are struggling in your meme Bachelor in some other post. Not that i care but you legit didn't understand anything of what i said so i had to bring that up.
I’m not struggling in anything. I simply don’t show up and don’t do the work. Why the fuck would I choose a hard ass degree when ID rather just rot and sleep :ROFLMAO:.

Hard degrees are a cope unless it’s Medical/lawyers. It doesn’t prove intelligence either anyone can do it if they slave away studying for 10 hours wasting their time

I've done that too when i thought i had a shot with women got my master in finance and applied for hundrends of Jobs. i Just don't see any incentive in being productive when you're destined to be incel or betabux for post prime women.
Lol degrees in business are useless if you aren't NT and can't network properly

And? Did i Say i have success? I said that there Is no point in caring about finding some job when you're not chad and that includes me. If you're good looking and have a bright future ahead of you then Just go live your Life and don't break my balls.
Jfl you’re the only narcy one here. I simply respond when needed

I’m not struggling in anything. I simply don’t show up and don’t do the work. Why the fuck would I choose a hard ass degree when ID rather just rot and sleep :ROFLMAO:.

Hard degrees are a cope unless it’s Medical/lawyers. It doesn’t prove intelligence either anyone can do it if they slave away studying for 10 hours wasting their time
Bro i got tested at 120 iq and you can't cheese away a degree in finance with Just studycelling there Is a lot of math, also Memory Is part of iq anyway i never studied more than 5 hours per day. Anyway i don't give a Flying fuck and iq or degree or career Is cope, i should have Just rotted from day 1 instead of following my bluepill delusions.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
Jfl you’re the only narcy one here. I simply respond when needed
I'm literally saying that there Is no point in wagecelling for me as i am MTN what narcy?

Lol degrees in business are useless if you aren't NT and can't network properly
Finance Is not business anyway i don't give a shit, i'm happier rotting at home than being some normie Who slaves his Life away for big banks Just to go home and stroke my Dick anyway.

Finance Is not business anyway i don't give a shit, i'm happier rotting at home than being some normie Who slaves his Life away for big banks Just to go home and stroke my Dick anyway.
I mean it's similar. And why not use the money you make from that to hardmax and ascend?

I mean it's similar. And why not use the money you make from that to hardmax and ascend?
Because i don't have failos i'm not a bimax candidate i Just have a normal face with no Slayer features. You cannot create Slayer features with surgery

Same thread every single day lol, not everybody who works a 9-5 is muh locked in a cage. I’m a remote swe who works like 2-3 hours a day for 6 figs plus jfl.
Bro definitely makes $101,000 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
Surgeries are cope. There Is an user here Who got 1 million worth of surgery and didn't even reach mtn
Everyone has different goals / bases with surgeries

Everyone has different goals / bases with surgeries
The Truth about surgery Is that if you're good looking you don't Need surgery and if you're bad looking you can't get good looking. Normies are destined to stay normies.

Tbh theres some truth in this, but being rich mogs being poor so fuck it. I allready miss college and I graduated like 2 months ago, life prob will get bleak soon.

Tbh theres some truth in this, but being rich mogs being poor so fuck it. I allready miss college and I graduated very recently, life prob will get bleak soon.
i have no envy for people richer than me just for people better looking than me. i legit wouldn't know what to do with money since i'm alone and i wouldn't exchange my time for money, as most finance jobs require a 10 hours daily effort.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, BrahminBoss and hello12344
Go back to .net pimp

Go back to .net pimp
lookism?? lookism mogged this forum to hell. too many bluepilled fucks here who want me to become a slave to be considered "successful" when i would be the same old incel lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and autistic_tendencies
So many bluepillers talking about HS love in this thread :feelsgah:

So many bluepillers talking about HS love in this thread :feelsgah:
Every subhuman can get hs love. When women start to become hypergamous at uni Is when It all ends. Chad's Life never ends while normie's Life Just becomes a big chore.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
JFL dude. Wake your bluepilled ass up. It was acceptable when It was all that It took to get and MTB Virgin Wife but nowadays you Just do It to make some old jew Rich as fuck while you suffer. JFL at all the bluepilled fucks that advise to Just go to uni and get a career. Only acceptable thing to do as a normie Is to LDAR with drugs and vidya and not give a single fuck about the future as you Will be lonely as fuck anyway and nothing that can be bought can be enjoyed alone
If life doesn't have any meaning and u won't work then why tf you don't rob a bank or do something lol

If life doesn't have any meaning and u won't work then why tf you don't rob a bank or do something lol
Because i enjoy watching anime and movies and videogames and weed i don't want to rot in a jail plus as i said Money Is irrelevant when you get no bitches

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss