Imagine you were born a slayer in 2154... (a tribute to chad)

Akhi

Akhi

take the thugpill
If u were born a spacefaring chad, what would you do?? Would you slay prime alien pussy??

Enter Commander Shepard, Earths biggest Gigachad in 2154

Mass effect legendary edition comparison showcases updates t 4j4z

(golden hour halo)

bro can slay prime pussy on no end

bro slayed this blue alien professor with no effort

Download

the world (galaxy) is his oyster

also got with this fogger

Download 1

and this genetically engineered 10/10

MirandaLawson

last but not least, he slayed a 2000 year old milf who had no dick for a century

Justicar Samara Mass Effect 2 3 Profile c

THIS IS ONLY A SMALL EXCERPT OF HIS SLAYING HISTORY!!!!

CHADS ATTRACTIVENESS TRANSCENDS NOT ONLY RACES BUT EVEN SPECIES (theres a good chance your female dog wants your chad friends dick)

HOW WILL YOU COPE, INCEL?? YOULL NEVER HAVE THIS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 20370 and Clown Show
@Akhi great read, can you tag me on your next tales?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
If humanity survives to that point anybody will be able to be chad and will be chad due to genetic egineering and all types of weird future sci-fi chit. Youl be able to go and get a digital lefort

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Akhi
If humanity survives to that point anybody will be able to be chad and will be chad due to genetic egineering and all types of weird future sci-fi chit. Youl be able to go and get a digital lefort
there will be a brutal looks-arms race

average height will be 8ft and women will still not be happy

Enter Commander Shepard, Earths biggest Gigachad in 2154

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
nah bro the blue aliens are real :feelsuhh:
absolutely over then, mr chadlite

you could be slaying as we speak but you are prefer to post this retarded thread

brutal

• Ugh..
absolutely over then, mr chadlite

you could be slaying as we speak but you are prefer to post this retarded thread

brutal
i know its hard for an incel to fathom but the ability to get girls doesnt mean you want to slay them 24/7

i never ever claimed im chadlite either

Renegade Shepard is ideal

• Love it
Who is OP
one of looksmax.org's chadlites (there are plenty of those here so don't worry)

i know its hard for an incel to fathom but the ability to get girls doesnt mean you want to slay them 24/7

i never ever claimed im chadlite either
so it makes you wanna write about 2000 year old milfs who had no dick for a century. okay interesting. wasn't expecint this from a slayer!

one of looksmax.org's chadlites (there are plenty of those here so don't worry
idk what you want from me i will gladly sent you tons of evidence, i agree there are many larpers but im not lol, ive always been honest so stop gaslighting me
so it makes you wanna write about 2000 year old milfs who had no dick for a century. okay interesting. wasn't expecint this from a slayer!
i wrote about gaming and one of my favourite games and gave it a slight blackpill touch, whats the issue, can a guy that gets girls not have gaming as a hobby or what

idk what you want from me i will gladly sent you tons of evidence, i agree there are many larpers but im not lol, ive always been honest so stop gaslighting me
i'm not denying it, ffs. i wasn't being ironic either.
i wrote about gaming and one of my favourite games and gave it a slight blackpill touch, whats the issue, can a guy that gets girls not have gaming as a hobby or what
oh i'm sorry then i thought it was some schizo fantasies. about your question - not sure

• +1
sorry it seemed that way very much

arvid is a gamer too for example or crisick and i bet they can get girls
arvid is autistic and has bdd, I wouldn't expect anything different than that honestly. about crisick... i would rather not talk about it

• JFL
arvid is autistic and has bdd, I wouldn't expect anything different than that honestly. about crisick... i would rather not talk about it
hes a pro CS:GO and league player bro

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim