Imagine your parents not gifting these deep-set eyes with this hooding

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
To replicate his effect, you need to have an abnormally big brow ridge implant. If you notice, he doesn't have any particularly prominent brow ridge that make you look like a caveman, because his fucking eyes are deep-set.
cIdKLETAumFHJDSMDkkc9_1JaeWKpmHzdzOT-3tgfUki4LYFIjTwqosWZNB_-kaRY7luVga5yPJKOjWcXGPix8UTeXtlmQfH-cOuVov88yNZ3vZ_lnucV7ez37WKzrhFJAfNQwvMdg
large-1480685839-adef68b7e93e3263516837c18a22de84.jpg
1875da172d85c56ddf2da77f1536f39e.jpg

No, I don't want a car for my diploma! All I ever wanted was deep-set hooded eyes with an average mid! That's all I ever wanted.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Newkid, balding17yomanletcel and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, didntreadlol, karbo and 2 others
deep set eyes with prominent glabella or give me death

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
why does he have DSL?

To replicate his effect, you need to have an abnormally big brow ridge implant. If you notice, he doesn't have any particularly prominent brow ridge that make you look like a caveman, because his fucking eyes are deep-set.
cIdKLETAumFHJDSMDkkc9_1JaeWKpmHzdzOT-3tgfUki4LYFIjTwqosWZNB_-kaRY7luVga5yPJKOjWcXGPix8UTeXtlmQfH-cOuVov88yNZ3vZ_lnucV7ez37WKzrhFJAfNQwvMdg
View attachment 380995

No, I don't want a car fro my diploma! All I ever wanted was deep-set hooded eyes with an average mid! That's all I ever wanted.
Andreas Eriksen's eye area or death.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, didntreadlol and Slayerino
Andreas Eriksen's eye area or death.
In most coloured pics I find his medial canthus to be too much
Avatars 000308646431 zd0cea t500x500

Can't too much of a good thing be a bad thing?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LILMAXILLA, DutchPrettyBoy and 6 others
Looks uncanny

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and chadrone96
looks a bit gay alien and would be foreign if the rest of his face wasnt chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and GordonFreeman
He looks like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
His thirds aren't great but for sure very harmonious

just be neanderthal theory

My dad literallly has david gandy eyes.

All I want in life is to be tiktok chad like this guy
me too man. light colored eyes + pretty boy lower third is what i need to live a happy life tbh.
like, every once in a while i look in the mirror and actually feel good about myself, but then i look at guys like this, and i realize i will never even come close to them

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, goat2x and Nosecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and xefo
View attachment 381117ill trade u my coloring for ur medial canthus:feelsohh:

by the way, get this:
bro

6FD13DAE BB05 461F AEBE 92F06D256A92

haha and yeah thought about it but idk if its worth many ppl have slight strabism

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
bro

View attachment 381121

haha and yeah thought about it but idk if its worth many ppl have slight strabism
u need darker lashes+brows and red undertones + better limbal ring but yes ur eye color is nice.
if we did dragon ball fusion dance we'd mog gandy tbh.

you should imo, risks are low and itll make ur eyes look less gay alien and they'll become better looking. then u can coloringmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: uglymofo
u need darker lashes+brows and red undertones + better limbal ring but yes ur eye color is nice.
if we did dragon ball fusion dance we'd mog gandy tbh.

you should imo, risks are low and itll make ur eyes look less gay alien and they'll become better looking. then u can coloringmaxx.

im gay alien maxing tho ngl

my brows are normally dyed dark i need to redo them youre right

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
such a meme

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
View attachment 380995

No, I don't want a car for my diploma! All I ever wanted was deep-set hooded eyes with an average mid! That's all I ever wanted.
so get brow ridge implant.
problem solved.

im gay alien maxing tho fwhr 2,2

my brows are normally dyed dark i need to redo them youre right
im doing the opposite. need to reduce my 2.1 fwhr to 1.9 tbh. if i had 70mm IPD id prolly do what ur doing tho ngl.

yea get on that + tint lashes and take some astaxanthin + dose melatonin 2 imo. light blue eyes with a nice tan are incredibly striking.

• +1
Reactions: uglymofo
Thankfully my superior ferocious feline hunter eyes mog this bugeyed incel to self harm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 2227
im doing the opposite. need to reduce my 2.1 fwhr to 1.9 tbh. if i had 70mm IPD id prolly do what ur doing tho ngl.

yea get on that + tint lashes and take some astaxanthin + dose melatonin 2 imo. light blue eyes with a nice tan are incredibly striking.

y my ipd seems a bit higher so its fine imo, how will you decrease fwhr

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 5187
y my ipd seems a bit higher so its fine imo, how will you decrease fwhr
prolly zygomatic shave. im a barrettcel rn.

we have very simular bones.

my problem is that my above average ipd is too narrow for my 99 percentile zygomatic width giving me .43 es ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and uglymofo
In most coloured pics I find his medial canthus to be too much
View attachment 381017
Can't too much of a good thing be a bad thing?
It's not too much. It appears to be too much because you are used to staring at ppl, models, etc who don't have this extremely dimorphic feature. It is one of the key differences between masculine PCT and feminine PCT.
IMG 20200411 183650 327

IMG 20200411 214618 483

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
It's not too much. It appears to be too much because you are used to staring at ppl, models, etc who don't have this extremely dimorphic feature. It is one of the key differences between masculine PCT and feminine PCT.
View attachment 381169
View attachment 381170
You're most likely right and good point.

Maybe it's just the colour of his medial canthus because it always looks way better in his black/white pics than coloured imo.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
View attachment 381166

my problem is that my above average ipd is too narrow for my 99 percentile zygomatic width giving me .43 es ratio
ah i agree then, his es ratio doesnt seem good either tho

• So Sad
View attachment 381166

i can feel you.thankfully i have 69mm IPD, with 15.5+cm zygos, so decent ratio but....
my face is just too wide for the soft features, and especially my thin nose and average lips.
it's a sad shit.
at least my PFL is still good despite the wide zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
his es ratio doesnt seem good either tho
exactly. im in same boat as him.

prolly will cope with timothee chadlet curtains tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: uglymofo and Deleted member 3043
Imagine being born like that with no money payed
:feelswah:

i can feel you.thankfully i have 69mm IPD, with 15.5+cm zygos, so decent ratio but....
my face is just too wide for the soft features, and especially my thin nose and average lips.
it's a sad shit.
at least my PFL is still good despite the wide zygos.
if your zygomatic arch is inwards tilted you can get MSE and it wont increase bizygo distance, it will only give ur zygos more definition and make lips+nasal bridge wider.
View attachment 381169
View attachment 381170
it looks aspie imo, mainly because he has the opposite of cross eyes.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 3043
if your zygomatic arch is inwards tilted you can get MSE and it wont increase bizygo distance, it will only give ur zygos more definition and make lips+nasal bridge wider.

it looks aspie imo, mainly because he has the opposite of cross eyes.
how to know if it's inward tilted ?
basically i lack forward growth visibility of the zygos, but it's huge laterally

how to know if it's inward tilted ?
basically i lack forward growth visibility of the zygos, but it's huge laterally
xrays

i have same problem

• So Sad
no bro, it is not ideal, not bad, but not ideal.
definitively too much
Masculine PCT

-Men have a neutral outer canthus with a strong downswung teardrop shaped inner canthus(downturned medial canthus) which gives them PCT. The lower eyelids on a man should be sharp/angular and straight in shape, while the lower eyelid on a woman is curved and round.
A downswung inner canthus is one of the most dimorphic features(in terms of eye area) on a man.
Look at the DOM face:
IMG 20200414 184438 114

Just the eye area:
IMG 20200411 183650 327

In case you find Eriksen's to to be "too much" here are some secondary options found in David Gandy and Atesh Salih:

Gandy
IMG 20200411 194915 353

Salih
IMG 20200411 194855 829

Feminine PCT
IMG 20200429 092910 478

-PCT caused by an up-swung/upturned outer canthus, is the feminine type of PCT(as evidenced by the pic shown above). The lower eyelid on a woman is curved and roundish. Rounded lower eyelids are feminine.

Here is an example of a woman with typical feminine PCT, the inner canthus is straight and the outer canthus is curved upwards:
Feminine pct 1

Two more examples:
IMG 20200204 184001 865
IMG 20200429 092910 478

Notice how they all have a round, curvy lower eyelid and an outer canthus that curves upward giving them their (feminine)PCT.

Man with ideal masculine PCT:
IMG 20200418 224824 588

Man with feminine PCT (not ideal for men):
IMG 20200429 101815 962

Between the 2 pics of the men above look at the differences in lower eyelid straightness, angularity, and overall shape. Notice the difference in their inner canthus vs outer canthus.

Hope this helps clarify (you guys probably already know this not trying to insult your intelligence)

@Notuglyjustpoor
@Fuk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Soulrack, Slayerino and 2 others
Masculine PCT

-Men have a neutral outer canthus with a strong downswung teardrop shaped inner canthus(downturned medial canthus) which gives them PCT. The lower eyelids on a man should be sharp/angular and straight in shape, while the lower eyelid on a woman is curved and round.
A downswung inner canthus is one of the most dimorphic features(in terms of eye area) on a man.
Look at the DOM face:
View attachment 381341
Just the eye area:
View attachment 381345
In case you find Eriksen's to to be "too much" here are some secondary options found in David Gandy and Atesh Salih:

Gandy
View attachment 381348
Salih
View attachment 381349

Feminine PCT
View attachment 381351
-PCT caused by an up-swung/upturned outer canthus, is the feminine type of PCT(as evidenced by the pic shown above). The lower eyelid on a woman is curved and roundish. Rounded lower eyelids are feminine.

Here is an example of a woman with typical feminine PCT, the inner canthus is straight and the outer canthus is curved upwards:
View attachment 381377
Two more examples:
View attachment 381429View attachment 381430
Notice how they all have a round, curvy lower eyelid and an outer canthus that curves upward giving them their (feminine)PCT.

View attachment 381432
View attachment 381443

Between the 2 pics of the men above look at the differences in lower eyelid straightness, angularity, and overall shape. Notice the difference in their inner canthus vs outer canthus.

Hope this helps clarify (you guys probably already know this not trying to insult your intelligence)

@Notuglyjustpoor
@Fuk
Makes sense in general I do find it better looking on men
Very good points you made
I dont think the problem is colour, amount of downwards turn nor lenght.

It's that his isn't narrow enough vertically I think.
His looks to wide vertically and this shows too much medial canthus, not from length but from width (if this makes sense?).

Gandy and others medial canthus looks narrower vertically.

280full 1

• +1
Masculine PCT

Look at the DOM face:
View attachment 381341
Just the eye area:
View attachment 381345

Gandy
View attachment 381348
Salih
View attachment 381349

Feminine PCT
View attachment 381351

View attachment 381377
Two more examples:

View attachment 381432
View attachment 381443

@Notuglyjustpoor
@Fuk
High IQ reply wasted as a post instead of a thread on its own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Kingkellz
High IQ reply wasted as a post instead of a thread on its own.
Tbh
But I lose motivation very quick. So sometimes I do it on the spot when I feel motivated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Tbh
But I lose motivation very quick. So sometimes I do it on the spot when I feel motivated.
Just make this a thread
It's almost there and better than 95% of threads already

• +1
It's that his isn't narrow enough vertically I think.
His looks to wide vertically and this shows too much medial canthus, not from length but from width (if this makes sense?).
You are talking about Alain delon right?

Assuming you are then yes you are correct. The thing with delon is that he doesn't have squarish compact orbitals. He also has short/narrow palpebral fissure length (PFL) in addition to a curved lower eyelid with a undefined almost non-existent downturned medial canthus.

I was just using him as an example of a male with feminine PCT vs a male with masculine PCT.

He obviously has more issues than a lack of downturned medial canthus as you mentioned above.

• +1
You are talking about Alain delon right?

Assuming you are then yes you are correct. The thing with delon is that he doesn't have squarish compact orbitals. He also has short/narrow palpebral fissure length (PFL) in addition to a curved lower eyelid with a undefined almost non-existent downturned medial canthus.

I was just using him as an example of a male with feminine PCT vs a male with masculine PCT.

He obviously has more issues than a lack of downturned medial canthus as you mentioned above.
Was talking about Andrea's
But only the medial canthus being vertically large not overall eye area.
Overall his eye area and medial canthus is top notch, but isn't the medial canthus a bit too wide vertically on him?

• Woah
but isn't the medial canthus a bit too wide vertically on him?
I don't think so tbh.
Well compared to Gandy or salih maybe but you have to realize Andreas has a more defined and even more downturn in terms of the inner canthus compared to Gandy or Salih.

Gandy and salih were squinting in the pics I used. Obviously Andreas squints too. But in a relaxed state gandy looks like a wide eyed owl(his wide PFL saves him) versus Andreas who still seems to maintain a high level of lower eyelid angularity.

Which is why I think Andreas has one of the most DOM eye areas in all of PSL.

• +1
I don't think so tbh.
Well compared to Gandy or salih maybe but you have to realize Andreas has a more defined and even more downturn in terms of the inner canthus compared to Gandy or Salih.

Gandy and salih were squinting in the pics I used. Obviously Andreas squints too. But in a relaxed state gandy looks like a wide eyed owl(his wide PFL saves him) versus Andreas who still seems to maintain a high level of lower eyelid angularity.

Which is why I think Andreas has one of the most DOM eye areas in all of PSL.
This is true probaly just from not being sensitized to this kinda medial canthus.
Haven't seen anyone with better eye area yet

• +1
Masculine PCT

Look at the DOM face:
View attachment 381341
Just the eye area:
View attachment 381345

Gandy
View attachment 381348
Salih
View attachment 381349

Feminine PCT
View attachment 381351

View attachment 381377
Two more examples:

View attachment 381432
View attachment 381443

@Notuglyjustpoor
@Fuk
I get ur point but immense medial canthuses look "rat-like" to me. dunno why it gives that impression.

imo, this is ideal medial canthus:

Sharp, downswung, but not a grand canyon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5187 and Kingkellz