Imagine your parents not gifting these deep-set eyes with this hooding

I get ur point but immense medial canthuses look "rat-like" to me. dunno why it gives that impression.

imo, this is ideal medial canthus:
View attachment 381530
Sharp, downswung, but not a grand canyon.
Interesting opinion. I guess to each their own.
I know someone who has larped as Andreas eriksen on discord/WhatsApp groups and women seem to love him even jbs. Many compliment his eye area so it is obviously a good feature with prominent dimorphism.

But I do see why you might think it is too much.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3962
Interesting opinion. I guess to each their own.
I know someone who has larped as Andreas eriksen on discord/WhatsApp groups and women seem to love him even jbs. Many compliment his eye area so it is obviously a good feature with prominent dimorphism.

But I do see why you might think it is too much.
im not saying his eye area is bad. and any good eye area is going to get complimented ^^

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
To replicate his effect, you need to have an abnormally big brow ridge implant. If you notice, he doesn't have any particularly prominent brow ridge that make you look like a caveman, because his fucking eyes are deep-set.
cIdKLETAumFHJDSMDkkc9_1JaeWKpmHzdzOT-3tgfUki4LYFIjTwqosWZNB_-kaRY7luVga5yPJKOjWcXGPix8UTeXtlmQfH-cOuVov88yNZ3vZ_lnucV7ez37WKzrhFJAfNQwvMdg
large-1480685839-adef68b7e93e3263516837c18a22de84.jpg
View attachment 380995
1875da172d85c56ddf2da77f1536f39e.jpg

No, I don't want a car for my diploma! All I ever wanted was deep-set hooded eyes with an average mid! That's all I ever wanted.

I don't need a browridge, my aim is the prettyboy looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
It's not too much. It appears to be too much because you are used to staring at ppl, models, etc who don't have this extremely dimorphic feature. It is one of the key differences between masculine PCT and feminine PCT.
View attachment 381169
View attachment 381170
Also if the canthal tilt is positive it tends to be harmonize the face than if it were neutral: See Atesh Salih as a good example of PCT harmonizing with a downturned, long, defined medial canthus

As opposed to Eriksen who have very dimorphic medial canthis similiar to salih but doesnt have that pfl or PCT to have that super aesthetic harmony and appeal which Salih possesses
See how his tilt is a bit more neutral+he doesn't have Salih's PFL to PFH ratio so his medial canthus, while striking and unique, isn't as aesthetic as it could've been if his eye area were longer and wider

David Gandy also eye mogs Eriksen for that matter

Also a downturned medial canthus can give the illusion of PCT

EDIT: Screw the post Eriksen has good PCT just enough pfl & pfw, jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Who is it? Did they screenshot pics? Pm bro

• +1