Imaging stacy competing over you with gigastacy that she ends up killing you instead to end the mog

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

Bronze
Chad died as he lived, for once incels and subhumans consider yourself lucky for not being chad, such an unlucky chad.
died trying to swipe her for gigastacy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
bumping my own shit i hope thats ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 11963 and AutisticBeaner
Why was he even with that average girl

"stacy"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet, PYT and 2 others
Why was he even with that average girl
i dunno but he is the most unlucky chad i ever saw, he was about to mate with gigastacy miss colorado

shes in prison now and still wont fuck you subhuman highiqwannabecel, literally rope yourself
She’s a becky at best in her best angles JFL @ u for calling her a stacy your standards are low asf

She’s a becky at best in her best angles JFL @ u for calling her a stacy your standards are low asf
lmao i'd like to see ur face when u're sweating asf under pressure and in trouble, just hold frame bro confidence bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
She has really bad eye area thats all

lmao i'd like to see ur face when u're sweating asf under pressure and in trouble, just hold frame bro confidence bro
what are you talking about jfl? it’s nothing to do with the position she is in, i chose an unflattering pic but she’s not even a stacylite

• +1
yea nothing wrong with that but imagine calling this bug eyed shit a stacy
still wont fuck you subhuman, yknow even though she murdered chad, she secretly thinks about him all time in prison, probably raised a family with him in her head.
No girl will murder u for leaving bro, its over for you

• JFL
still wont fuck you subhuman, yknow even though she murdered chad, she secretly thinks about him all time in prison, probably raised a family with him in her head.
No girl will murder u for leaving bro, its over for you
Lol copium to the max🤣🤣 Yea I ain’t a chad but that doesn’t change the fact you think this bug eyed subhuman is a stacy

Lol copium to the max🤣🤣 Yea I ain’t a chad but that doesn’t change the fact you think this bug eyed subhuman is a stacy
ok post ur stacy tier, without confusing them with gigastacies

If you were truecel like me then you would want a below average girl
I just to date below average ethnics That were fat when I was a Truecel tbh

Mid tier Becky at best

• +1
Just cause you're on a inkwell site doesn't mean you have to seethe whenever someone disagrees with your opinion

Reddit tier cucklet baboon mindset

• +1
post pics not viruses faggot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Just cause you're on a inkwell site doesn't mean you have to seethe whenever someone disagrees with your opinion

Reddit tier cucklet baboon mindset
shut up retard, i never browsed that gay shit and you're the one talking about it.
I only reply like this to low iq tards pretending to be woke,
most of you never had a chance with this murderer, it never began for you. she cute ngl

shut up retard, i never browsed that gay shit and you're the one talking about it.
I only reply like this to low iq tards pretending to be woke,
most of you never had a chance with this murderer, it never began for you. she cute ngl
Ngl didn't read gaycel you need to obey your higher ups if you don't want to get bullied by literally everyone here

• JFL
Ngl didn't read gaycel you need to obey your higher ups if you don't want to get bullied by literally everyone here
postmaxcel obey muh authority, you literally masturbate in your basement and farm reputation all day for this very moment.

Chad died as he lived, for once incels and subhumans consider yourself lucky for not being chad, such an unlucky chad.
died trying to swipe her for gigastacy

What are you talking about? This is literally the ideal way to die, to be Andy Warhol'd to death, as it guarantees a certified troupe of angelic retinue of mourners in the heavenly realms who fight over your whims in the afterlife and seals your status as a man literally worth killing and dying for.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and thirdworldcel
Good faggot, well keep bumping my shit I know you like it

pinkusercels on a mission

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
H

Imo he was of about average looks, but had an enormous halo from his intelligence and artistic enterprises, not to mention he was (mostly) into men so women thought he was unobtainable
Hmm fair enough

How Would you rate style icon James Dean ? Imo Quite the mogger