Imaging them laughing in 2356 when they gonna read PSL

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
What- they were unable to grow human bones and they were walking at 171? PATHETHIC
They did what?
hqdefault.jpg

ok, all right, but at least they were able to hair-loss prevention, werent they?

loool nope!

ok, these two very surely hard, but at least they had face plastic surgeries that gave great results?

and what?? they didnt have proper sunscreen, so you had to reuse it every 2-3 hours?? jfl

and dont tell me they didnt have sex-robots looking unreal
111613688_HUMANS_SEASON_2_SERIES_2_CHANNEL_4_HANDOUT__Mia-Anita_Gemma_Chan_Episode_1_Channel_4_w_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTcZk5WY9Z5cmhkm9QIuHkU3GoBw7OcQ3jA__MQKZlOM.jpg

they gonna laught at us and feel sorry for us

all the best, ppl reading this in 24th century!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, stuckneworleans, onnysk and 1 other person
It is what it is, we were born in the worst era. Feels bad man

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Femanism post modernism will destroy this future fantasy of urs
It is what it is, we were born in the worst era. Feels bad man
This is the best era it over for the human race

everyone gonna looks like this
gonna have children with smart AI, not stupid ugly our scientists

images

This is live forever fuel ngl

It's over for everyone if improving looks becomes too easy. I hope they don't develop such destructional techniques, cure for balding is more than enough.

It's over for everyone if improving looks becomes too easy. I hope they don't develop such destructional techniques, cure for balding is more than enough.
Retard NPCs level thinking sexual attraction is objective if all men are pretty boys chads the alll men will get laid

bro in 2356 the only people looking at sites of our times will be ancient internet diggers and museums

I want to transcend this pathetic meat mech but the liberal will not allow it

Retard NPCs level thinking sexual attraction is objective if all men are pretty boys chads the alll men will get laid
You are really stupid, aren't you? Here is a example for you: if we print million dollars for everyone, do you think everyone will be rich?

You are really stupid, aren't you? Here is a example for you: if we print million dollars for everyone, do you think everyone will be rich?
Retard comparing money to something that is ingrained inthe programming of our brain
There will be more sex tthis competition for beauty will not exist
Lol this is like agent smith in matrix talking about utopia and how the human mind cannot comprehend it like ur mind

Retard comparing money to something that is ingrained inthe programming of our brain
There will be more sex tthis competition for beauty will not exist
Lol this is like agent smith in matrix talking about utopia and how the human mind cannot comprehend it like ur mind
You may actually be retarded. Competition for women will always exist, if all men are having surgeries, you have to literally be optimal to get any kind of positive reactions from women anymore. 6PSL surely won't be enough, it'll be incel tier. You need to be 7 or 8 PSL, wealthy, strong, smart etc. Thank god those surgeries will be too expensive for regular people to even dream of.

You may actually be retarded. Competition for women will always exist, if all men are having surgeries, you have to literally be optimal to get any kind of positive reactions from women anymore. 6PSL surely won't be enough, it'll be incel tier. You need to be 7 or 8 PSL, wealthy, strong, smart etc. Thank god those surgeries will be too expensive for regular people to even dream of.
Again primitive mind you completely failed to understand anything i said u miserable
Traglodite

When everyone’s perfect from the outside the inside will finally matter

the only thing they're gonna make fun of is how we didnt have proper tongue posture