IMDO vs Bimax aesthetics

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
As I am under 20 (19) and most likely a candidate for IMDO, I’ve been looking into the differences between the two procedures.

I under IMDO can induce a degree of Gonial flare.

Currently I’m considering Bimax + Genio to fix recession. However if IMDO can achieve the same result with Gonial flare is it more aesthetically appreciated.

Thoughts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 2729 and beau
Potentially a IMDO + Lefort + Genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
those surgeries have different purposes. why do you compare them?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 2729
Why not do Trimax with Ramus widening?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, LightSkinNoob and beau
those surgeries have different purposes. why do you compare them?
I’m more comparing the differences between IMDO and BSSO, I don’t need an insane movement with my lower jaw, I’d guess 10-15cm which IMDO could achieve, also CCW is possible with IMDO, so I’m trying to understand if there is a case for BSSO, also recovery time with IMDO is reduced.
Why not do Trimax with Ramus widening?
This is what I was initially planning, however if I could produce a similar aesthetic result with an IMDO it would be cheaper and the recovery time would be reduced, I would consider ramus widening potentially later tho, even if I went with IMDO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and beau
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and beau
I’m more comparing the differences between IMDO and BSSO, I don’t need an insane movement with my lower jaw, I’d guess 10-15cm which IMDO could achieve, also CCW is possible with IMDO, so I’m trying to understand if there is a case for BSSO, also recovery time with IMDO is reduced.
well i didnt know imdo was giving forward movement.
therefore i am not qualified to answer this question.

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@valhalar imdo mogs don't you think?

• +1
As I am under 20 (19) and most likely a candidate for IMDO, I’ve been looking into the differences between the two procedures.

I under IMDO can induce a degree of Gonial flare.

Currently I’m considering Bimax + Genio to fix recession. However if IMDO can achieve the same result with Gonial flare is it more aesthetically appreciated.

Thoughts
@tesseract @alienmaxxer @valhalar @PapiMew

thoughts?

• +1
@tesseract @alienmaxxer @valhalar @PapiMew

thoughts?

I’ll continue to bash on IMDO until I ascend :owo: then I’d stop the gaslighting

Cavil or death. Esp since u said my hollow cheeks could be hollower :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
if you want that aesthetic tapering look i'd recommend either implants or another round of mse for even more zygomatic flaring
Hernan drago god tier bones and cheek hollows
Jon karte insane cheek hollows

And then 3d genio planning for that chin.

Reminder it never began if u didnt have this coloring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16834
Depends on your age and your starting point. If you are under 25 IMDO is the better option, you'll preserve the wisdom tooth and it builds the jaw in every dimension. Also, more maxilla expansion will be needed to match your lower jaw width (which is good because you'll have a wider palate).

BSSO is a better option for adults, you'll need to have your wisdom tooth extracted but certain BSSO cuts can increase bigonial width more than IMDO (in case you needed more bigonial width). A small con of BSSO is that you'll have the surgical plates placed on your jaw and will not be removed (unlike IMDO, which uses distractors that will be removed) because of the infection risk of removing them (I've remember reading that on Instituto Maxilofacial's website).

If you are 19 years old and recessed I think Lefort 1+ IMDO + genio is the better option tbh, even if your jaw is narrow because that can be fixed with custom jaw angle implants months after IMDO if you wanted/needed to.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, LightSkinNoob, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
I’ll continue to bash on IMDO until I ascend :owo: then I’d stop the gaslighting

Your too old for IMDO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 2729
if you want that aesthetic tapering look i'd recommend either implants or another round of mse for even more zygomatic flaring
View attachment 1693330View attachment 1693329View attachment 1693327

And then 3d genio planning for that chin.

View attachment 1693331
Reminder it never began if u didnt have this coloring

Swallowing the Blackpill is realizing you can’t look bad in a picture with huge bones

When I see a shitty picture of myself I know :owo: why that is. :feelswah: It’s bc I’ve been lagging on my 2nd round of mse

• +1
Your too old for IMDO

@Sergio-OMS a legit IMDO provider said the chances only drop by about 10-20%. Given that my bones weren’t too stubborn for mse I’m a good candidate still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
Swallowing the Blackpill is realizing you can’t look bad in a picture with huge bones
Insane gigachad carmack morph

When I see a shitty picture of myself I know :owo: why that is. :feelswah: It’s bc I’ve been lagging on my 2nd round of mse
Imagine your cheekbones if you did.

I know it sounds autistic but slightly bonesmashing on ur zygomatic arch for more posterior thickening would help imo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and beau
@Sergio-OMS a legit IMDO provider said the chances only drop by about 10-20%. Given that my bones weren’t too stubborn for mse I’m a good candidate still
How old are u and generally when is the age cut off?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
The cutoff is around 26 when the jaw ossifies. I’m still 22
thought it was later than that tbh.

i will still have to settle with bsso, though. nothing else here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
thought it was later than that tbh.

i will still have to settle with bsso, though. nothing else here

Anatomy is independent much like how people go through puberty at different ages but GENERALLY around the same time. So it’s generally 26 but could be later for you. Or not.

Bsso isn’t too far behind IMDO. I just hate how they make you extract wisdom and sometimes PREMOLARS. which is an absolute no no to me as a dental student knowing how important tooth bone is for facial structure. But I think bsso + dental implants + gonion implants would provide the most optimal results and longevity (dental implants will keep the tooth roots intact and prevent the mandible from resorbing)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 1 other person
IMDO+3d genio planning + cut at the posterior ramii for gonial eversion+ igf-1 into condyle mogs every method

Those who lurk upon this spoiler shall ascend beyond earthly realm and those who don’t I truly pity them. It’s completely over for many many men. Ascension is for a select few theory confirmed :owo:

• +1
Wish I could get imdo for under 20k

Terachad is born not made
Terachad has ideal genetic and hormonal profile and good upbringing which influences genetic expression and as a result he blossoms to his potential

This mindset wont get you far

It's all about having a good base, being young, having money and being knowledgble to become terachad if you arent one already tbh

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Hipcel, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Anatomy is independent much like how people go through puberty at different ages but GENERALLY around the same time. So it’s generally 26 but could be later for you. Or not.

Bsso isn’t too far behind IMDO. I just hate how they make you extract wisdom and sometimes PREMOLARS. which is an absolute no no to me as a dental student knowing how important tooth bone is for facial structure. But I think bsso + dental implants + gonion implants would provide the most optimal results and longevity (dental implants will keep the tooth roots intact and prevent the mandible from resorbing)
This is my fear exactly. You can’t really rely on any doctor to think that premolar extraction won’t have repercussions in the long run. The surgeon I went to suggested bimax with premolar and wisdom teeth extractions with a palatal expander. I’d do it in a heart beat if it didn’t have premolar extractions but I understand I lack oral volume and need to create space for protraction with surgery. Maybe I can go the dental implant route if im unable to find a surgeon willing to avoid premolar extractions. bone resorption is very real at around 30s-40s

• +1

Brad Pitt looked pretty normie at 16. If someone can hack legit bone growth at that young of an age it’s completely possible to ascend beyond belief.

Terachad are born but they can be bred if you get blackpilled early enough AND as long as all the soft features are good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
Brad Pitt looked pretty normie at 16. If someone can hack legit bone growth at that young of an age it’s completely possible to ascend beyond belief.

Terachad are born but they can be bred if you get blackpilled early enough AND as long as all the soft features are good.
Brad Pitt isnt Terachad tbh. If this is him at 16 he looked like he wasn’t done with puberty yet and still had time to reach potential. I doubt he did anything noted on this site when it comes to hard maxxing or hormone maxxing

Attachments

• 1A4DBF5F-1250-4C8F-978B-CE53ECFD5720.jpeg
    1A4DBF5F-1250-4C8F-978B-CE53ECFD5720.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
This is my fear exactly. You can’t really rely on any doctor to think that premolar extraction won’t have repercussions in the long run. The surgeon I went to suggested bimax with premolar and wisdom teeth extractions with a palatal expander. I’d do it in a heart beat if it didn’t have premolar extractions but I understand I lack oral volume and need to create space for protraction with surgery. Maybe I can go the dental implant route if im unable to find a surgeon willing to avoid premolar extractions. bone resorption is very real at around 30s-40s

Well if IMDO isn’t an option for you I would suggest u go ahead with the extraction ONLY if you plan on getting dental implants.

What they will do is perform a sinus lift (insert calcium hydroxyapatite which mimics bone under into your tooth roots) and place a titanium drilled tooth over it. And some titanium is compatible with human bone u won’t lose bone or get any resorption.

Still dental implants are kinda expensive so IMDO route mogs in the long run

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
100% and hacking bone growth is easy

It's a combo of mechanical stress + nutrition + hormones.

YUP
and luckily all soft features are maxxable (inb4 eye color yes even that is possible)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Well if IMDO isn’t an option for you I would suggest u go ahead with the extraction ONLY if you plan on getting dental implants.

What they will do is perform a sinus lift (insert calcium hydroxyapatite which mimics bone under into your tooth roots) and place a titanium drilled tooth over it. And some titanium is compatible with human bone u won’t lose bone or get any resorption.

Still dental implants are kinda expensive so IMDO route mogs in the long run
Does anyone even perform IMDO in the states?

• +1
Brad Pitt isnt Terachad tbh. If this is him at 16 he looked like he wasn’t done with puberty yet and still had time to reach potential. I doubt he did anything noted on this site when it comes to hard maxxing or hormone maxxing

That’s him in 1988 when he was 25

51D17B2E C679 473E 9B9C 6B44EB8567E4

This is him at 16. His ascension is mainly bone growth. Most people just due to suboptimal genetics and low prenatal t would never have the growth that he had. But if they can hack it then it’s possible to become your own version of chad

terachad was exaggeration but it’s entirely possible to become very high appeal given ur young with good soft features

• +1
Does anyone even perform IMDO in the states?

There’s a guy who performs in Mexico. @tesseract who lives in the states when down to him for his IMDO.
It’s not shady at all tho since the guy is trained under Paul and the planning for the IMDO is still done by Paul virtually. All the doc does is perform the listed movements

Luckily travel to Mexico is as easy as counting 1 2 3 for UScels.

• Woah
Tell that to the bajillions of stacies who fawn over him daily you're coping if you say this is less than gigachad in his ageless prime

Beer pitt looksmaxxing motivation

I mog him at that age bar his coloring (which im working on)

He went from that to

Go watch him in cuttling class, troy or God forbid Joe and Black

God tier soft features, pheno, perfect midface ratios (midface is everything for harmony), good coloring and obviously a top tier jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16834
100% and hacking bone growth is easy

It's a combo of mechanical stress + nutrition + hormones.

YUP
and luckily all soft features are maxxable (inb4 eye color yes even that is possible)

Inb4 turkik laser :hnghn: how exactly are you planning to change eye color :ROFLMAO:

• +1
This is him at 16. His ascension is mainly bone growth. Most people just due to suboptimal genetics and low prenatal t would never have the growth that he had. But if they can hack it then it’s possible to become your own version of chad
You 100% can hack it
The jaw growth alone via distraction osteogeneis and/or hormones

Nutrition too, the countless before and afters on kids and teenagers Weston Price and his foundation has on the difference in craniofacial growth once nutriton is improved.

Everything else (brows, hair quality, lip, nose) is fixable jfl

Y'all niggas are just low iq , lazy +with horrible bases to begin with.

Tell that to an athletic 6'1 young pubertal cat eyed god like me about to ascend to heights never seen before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and Anchor_Ship
Inb4 turkik laser :hnghn: how exactly are you planning to change eye color :ROFLMAO:
By working with the melanin and membranes in my eye.

I'll reveal my secrets once i ascend to a30

Or even a20😍

• Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Tell that to the bajillions of stacies who fawn over him daily you're coping if you say this is less than gigachad in his ageless prime

View attachment 1693420

View attachment 1693421View attachment 1693423View attachment 1693425
I mog him at that age bar his coloring (which im working on)

He went from that to
View attachment 1693427View attachment 1693432View attachment 1693434

Go watch him in cuttling class, troy or God forbid Joe and Black

God tier soft features, pheno, perfect midface ratios (midface is everything for harmony), good coloring and obviously a top tier jaw.

He has a great pheno and face but he simply isn’t on the level of Meeks, drago, hexum or gandy. He’s one of the best looking mainstream actors of all time but his status + looks is what really propels him as a sex symbol

• +1
He has a great pheno and face but he simply isn’t on the level of Meeks, drago, hexum or gandy. He’s one of the best looking mainstream actors of all time but his status + looks is what really propels him as a sex symbol
Obviously but he's a high appeal gigachad and that's all that matters

• +1
That’s him in 1988 when he was 25

View attachment 1693417

terachad was exaggeration but it’s entirely possible to become very high appeal given ur young with good soft features
Bone density doesnt peak until ur early 20s

an anavar+igf-1+test E +mse could give you similar bone results

have you not seen @6foot_12y/o (something like that forgot his username) chin and lower third posting t3/anavar/hormone maxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Anchor_Ship
JFL at the bluepillers lurking brb deleting my posts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Anchor_Ship
You 100% can hack it
The jaw growth alone via distraction osteogeneis and/or hormones

Nutrition too, the countless before and afters on kids and teenagers Weston Price and his foundation has on the difference in craniofacial growth once nutriton is improved.

Everything else (brows, hair quality, lip, nose) is fixable jfl

Y'all niggas are just low iq , lazy +with horrible bases to begin with.

Tell that to an athletic 6'1 young pubertal cat eyed god like me about to ascend to heights never seen before

6’1 at 16 is crazy if ur not done growing still. That’s atleast 6’3 by 21

• +1