IMDO vs Bimax aesthetics

n2 implant+mse+ems device and if need be( i doubt it with all that palatal expansion) a liip widener should alleivate your problems
What exactly does an n2 implant do? Google says ems device is for face lift? Is that for skin quality/skin tightness?

an anavar+igf-1+test E +mse could give you similar bone results
i thought it's stupid to do this during puberty. wouldn't igf1 + mse be better??

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17429
Thoughts on Taban or some of the other oculoplastic surgeons

I tried to morph you with neutral tilt, nasal base narrower and chin taller. I agree the neutral tilt ascends u pretty hard tbh. I think taban like most American surgeons is an expert marketer but his aesthetic eye is horrible

EA1A2801 BCD5 4479 85A2 93CC4BC06E78
D628897A 19DD 4E11 B920 A087D0545800

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16371
But they both have insane pct which offsets the close set eyes.
Elsa does, but beckfords eye area is honestly pretty flawed.

And, there's no PCT for 75mm IPD.

Even Kate Moss has close set eyes according to this.

Christoph Martin Kate Moss Venice Beach I measure00

• +1
Reactions: Anakin, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Elsa does, but beckfords eye area is honestly pretty flawed.

And, there's no PCT for 75mm IPD.

Even Kate Moss has close set eyes according to this.

View attachment 1693568

Makes sense actually. I never believe the one eye to be an exact science tbf more or less just a gauge for facial averageness.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Korea
I tried to morph you with neutral tilt, nasal base narrower and chin taller. I agree the neutral tilt ascends u pretty hard tbh. I think taban like most American surgeons is an expert marketer but his aesthetic eye is horrible

View attachment 1693557View attachment 1693561
My chin is too narrow even in the morph ngl. Probs after jaw surgery and genio wrap around implants for chin width. Ideally it would Be bimax+ genio for vertical, lateral and anterior projection then MSE for maxillary expansion

Mse + IMDO for flared gonions and then chewing is literally the easiest way to ascend 2 psl points.
hgh + chewing can give flared gonions, or at the very least outwards. i don't see why u would do imdo, mse is fine however imo

• JFL
My chin is too narrow even in the morph ngl. Probs after jaw surgery and genio wrap around implants for chin width. Ideally it would Be bimax+ genio for vertical, lateral and anterior projection then MSE for maxillary expansion

Honesty if your bone structure is anything close to the morph all you need is chin work. I wouldn’t suggest IMDO or mse

Keeping it all the way one thousand rn

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
He needs to fix his narrow lips, coloring and lowset cheekbones asap (downward growth) they're not only causing his droopying canthuses and eyelids but rounded frontal bone (weird brow shaping)
i hope your not taking astaxanthin during puberty, that shit kills dht
what would u suggest for lowset cheekbones?

Honesty if your bone structure is anything close to the morph all you need is chin work. I wouldn’t suggest IMDO or mse

Keeping it all the way one thousand rn
Haha it’s not even close Jfl. I seriously need jaw surgery

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
i hope your not taking astaxanthin during puberty, that shit kills dht
what would u suggest for lowset cheekbones?
Not in certain dosages and it's very mild. If you want to think like that just dont use 99th percent of products and appliances theory. Btw do you know what kills dht

your entire lifestyle kid. I hope you're not that ignorant

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16834
I don’t even know how I got laid multiple times in all honesty it’s that shit

Maybe u have insane harmony in motion

AE73BB4D EC83 4474 9866 62B279C9B3DC
1EEB4F92 2458 4DD1 ADAD EDF05D5D39C4

My brother take the medium ugly harmony pill 💊 :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
Harlow unironically looks good in motion. I doubt black community would accept him if he looked like his pre beard form

He is charming af which unironically helps his appeal so much. So much for the Blackpill

So many girls on that TikTok saying “Nevermind he’s hot” was serious lifefuel for all the confident medium uglies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
Not in certain dosages and it's very mild. If you want to think like that just dont use 99th percent of products and appliances theory. Btw do you know what kills dht

your entire lifestyle kid. I hope you're not that ignorant
have perfect lifestyle and get roasted theory
i’m legit not doing 99% of looksmaxxes because their looksmins during puberty jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
have perfect lifestyle and get roasted theory
i’m legit not doing 99% of looksmaxxes because their looksmins during puberty jfl
Good for you nigga less competiton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17429
So many girls on that TikTok saying “Nevermind he’s hot” was serious lifefuel for all the confident medium uglies
If a girl has to say that it's already over
Classic biden lookismnet shaking head gif

99th percent of people aren't smooth with words like he is or have his stauts

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16834
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and Anchor_Ship
@alienmaxxer thoughts on this?

Attachments

• 4F7D8EED-C650-46C9-A6C5-31D06B71DFD6.png
    4F7D8EED-C650-46C9-A6C5-31D06B71DFD6.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
If a girl has to say that it's already over
View attachment 1693628

99th percent of people aren't smooth with words like he is or have his stauts

True we are all validation starved narcies at the end of the day and want to be validated for genetic value not muh charisma :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
@alienmaxxer thoughts on this?

If i ever see you irl it’s gonna be funny mogging the shit out of you JFL
Dont let me post ur face from the rate me threads u twink

A little turkish boy thinks he's hot shit after getting hair highlights

only non-virgins only can @ me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 17429 and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
If i ever see you irl it’s gonna be funny mogging the shit out of you JFL
I’m liking your energy little bro. Mog battle vs @AscendingHero i think is needed

• JFL
Depends where you are from. I would probably only bother with IMDO if I was Australian and ultra recessed.

For IMDO ascensions it also requires more surgeries than bimax. You gotta have surgery to put the distractors in, and then to take them out. Also in adults you’ll need surgery to expand the upper maxilla so the lower jaw can be grown.

Compare that to bimax which is just one surgery and idk. It’s only cheap if you’re from a country with an IMDO surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
There’s a guy who performs in Mexico. @tesseract who lives in the states when down to him for his IMDO.
It’s not shady at all tho since the guy is trained under Paul and the planning for the IMDO is still done by Paul virtually. All the doc does is perform the listed movements

Luckily travel to Mexico is as easy as counting 1 2 3 for UScels.
Pina lets Paul plan the IMDO movements virtually? wtf? does it make a difference on how he installs it? cus i need a wide cut geniopaully asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Also in adults you’ll need surgery to expand the upper maxilla so the lower jaw can be grown.
Why do you say adults? whats the difference in children in this aspect?

also does the jaw have to be laterally expanded and advanced for IMDO or just laterally expanded to qualify for it?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Why do you say adults? whats the difference in children in this aspect?

also does the jaw have to be laterally expanded and advanced for IMDO or just laterally expanded to qualify for it?
In children/ Young teens the upper palette can be grown with a non surgical expander.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Tesseract requested a ban the day after I posted evidence he was very likely Coceancig himself, or another associate of his.
Mirin conspiracy theory

• JFL
Reactions: valhalar
Anatomy is independent much like how people go through puberty at different ages but GENERALLY around the same time. So it’s generally 26 but could be later for you. Or not.

Bsso isn’t too far behind IMDO. I just hate how they make you extract wisdom and sometimes PREMOLARS. which is an absolute no no to me as a dental student knowing how important tooth bone is for facial structure. But I think bsso + dental implants + gonion implants would provide the most optimal results and longevity (dental implants will keep the tooth roots intact and prevent the mandible from resorbing)
Do you think these surgeons will accept someone for IMDO at late 20s (by the time they will be able to afford that shit). Fuck extractions and metal plates staying with BSSO, also would rather avoid getting gonion implants with BSSO since IMDO helps there.