IMDO vs Bimax aesthetics

16 bluepillers:feelshah:
That's another 16 niggas and out of those 16 one like minded like me putting in the work rivalling me not only in the dating market but for job opportunities

It's a jungle out here, sharks eat other little fishes and the bigger sharks battle it out

• Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
A lot of his ascension is mainly due to masseter hypertrophy.

U don’t gain pure bone mass like that in a year like he did.

View attachment 1693460
Interesting how Kumail lost bloat from roids, maybe he was just high BF to begin with but his face looks leaner on the right jaw more angular

A lot of his ascension is mainly due to masseter hypertrophy.

U don’t gain pure bone mass like that in a year like he did.

View attachment 1693460
His whole jaw came out lmao

Those results are achievable

Look

Pure androgens baby. I dont have it saved on this laptop but on discord i do

Of that famous reddit transformation where he looked like a little twink at ages 11-13 and then in his after late teens/early 20s he looked like a robust chad.

Also Will Mcanns transformation
Will mccann before looksmaxxing instagram

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Anchor_Ship
Interesting how Kumail lost bloat from roids, maybe he was just high BF to begin with but his face looks leaner on the right jaw more angular

I use to think like that until I got my buccal fat removal done.

During the procedure they put local anesthesia on my Masseter muscle to numb them for the surgery and post surgery I had exactly the same effect. Flaring gonions literally mincraft tier with b taper around the mid mandible and the chin looked disgustingly sharp.

I was so happy I thought the result was from buccal fat removal alone. I remember on the Uber ride back to the hotel I was listening to songs thinking I had just ascended myself to chadhood. :hnghn: But once the swelling wore off and thr masseter muscle settled back it was all gone. Once of the biggest spikes of dopamine in my entire life.

Roids as we known hyperthrophy muscle: just the mere act of chewing leads to insane hyperthrophy.

Masseter hypertrophy is insanely lifefuel for those of us with flaring gonions

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Anchor_Ship and AscendingHero
His whole jaw came out lmao

Those results are achievable

Look
View attachment 1693466View attachment 1693468View attachment 1693470View attachment 1693471

Pure androgens baby. I dont have it saved on this laptop but on discord i do

Of that famous reddit transformation where he looked like a little twink at ages 11-13 and then in his after late teens/early 20s he looked like a robust chad.

Also Will Mcanns transformation
View attachment 1693473View attachment 1693474View attachment 1693475

@alienmaxxer

Yes will canns results are from masseter hypertrophy too. It’s the most underrated looksmax. Overtime the bone developed just from sheer stress and stronger bite but initial period (2 years) is all from a very hyperthropied masseter muscle

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I use to think like that until I got my buccal fat removal done.

During the procedure they put local anesthesia on my Masseter muscle to numb them for the surgery and post surgery I had exactly the same effect. Flaring gonions literally mincraft tier with b taper around the mid mandible and the chin looked disgustingly sharp.

I was so happy I thought the result was from buccal fat removal alone. I remember on the Uber ride back to the hotel I was listening to songs thinking I had just ascended myself to chadhood. :hnghn: But once the swelling wore off and thr masseter muscle settled back it was all gone. Once of the biggest spikes of dopamine in my entire life.

Roids as we known hyperthrophy muscle: just the mere act of chewing leads to insane hyperthrophy.

Masseter hypertrophy is insanely lifefuel for those of us with flaring gonions
So you're saying masseter hypertrophy further aided in skin tightening/stretching and had a knock on effect on the jaw angularity?

Lifefuel for those with properly forward grown and wide jaws -> greater bite force -> gonial eversion -> pitt tier jaw width post chewing

Although jaws that wide detract from zygomatic angularity tho

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16834
Yes will canns results are from masseter hypertrophy too. It’s the most underrated looksmax. Overtime the bone developed just from sheer stress and stronger bite but initial period (2 years) is all from a very hyperthropied masseter muscle
nah canns just became much more androgenic

even his fwhr blew up, he obviously has a good base and softmaxxed (lashes/hair)

I believe he fucked up his hairline (jfl at him fringe maxxing )

even his frame grew (i lost the pics on looksim)

either he injected something or just a natural increase in androgenic activity toward the tail end of his growth.

• +1
So you're saying masseter hypertrophy further aided in skin tightening/stretching and had a knock on effect on the jaw angularity?

Lifefuel for those with properly forward grown and wide jaws -> greater bite force -> gonial eversion -> pitt tier jaw width post chewing

Although jaws that wide detract from zygomatic angularity tho

Mse + IMDO for flared gonions and then chewing is literally the easiest way to ascend 2 psl points.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 16371, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person

even his fwhr blew up, he obviously has a good base and softmaxxed (lashes/hair)

either he injected something or just a natural increase in androgenic activity toward the tail end of his growth.

Yeah but bone growth and muscle tone development are interconnected. The latter produces the former. Bones need stress to grow: that’s why sprinter are generally taller just from sheer microsplints

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Anchor_Ship and AscendingHero
Mse + IMDO for flared gonions and then chewing is literally the easiest way to ascend 2 psl points.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Yeah but bone growth and muscle tone development are interconnected. The latter produces the former. Bones need stress to grow: that’s why sprinter are generally taller just from sheer microsplints
100%

not only that but muscles pull and shape bones and the reverse is true that bone positiong affect muscular positiong

using that knowledge and theory we can affect the bones in the orbitals to a good degree........

brb god tier pfl:love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

Indeed he runs coverup games but all in all definitely worth it considering he can always hair transplant max.

The caveat is that u need flaring gonions. Otherwise chewing is nothing more than chipmunk maxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
If we were 10-20 years in the future IMDO would be what jaw surgery is today or even greater

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

100%

not only that but muscles pull and shape bones and the reverse is true that bone positiong affect muscular positiong

using that knowledge and theory we can affect the bones in the orbitals to a good degree........

brb god tier pfl:love:

:feelswhy: Let’s not talk about the eye area rn.

• JFL
:feelswhy: Let’s not talk about the eye area rn.
Do you think ice hooding is legit? I’ll probs get cantho down the line but not anytime soon. Much more focused on maxillary expansion and double jaw surgery

Attachments

• 93B2A849-8EC2-4649-9730-925F007FAC52.jpeg
    93B2A849-8EC2-4649-9730-925F007FAC52.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
If we were 10-20 years in the future IMDO would be what jaw surgery is today or even greater

BROOO I literally said the exact same thing to ascending a couple weeks back.

I truly think bimax is a massive gaslight from the medical community. DO(distraction osteogenesis) is the future. Any person who dived deep into classic lefort procedure vs distraction devices can see which one is marginally better in many many parameters

• +1
By then i would have have a maher tier jaw and if not i can just use those surgeries and maxx out even more lol:LOL:

i would prefer to been properly raised up developing a top tier mandible with all the benefits it brings that wageslaving for months and months to surgerymaxx you know.

z
Indeed he runs coverup games but all in all definitely worth it considering he can always hair transplant max.
True

The caveat is that u need flaring gonions. Otherwise chewing is nothing more than chipmunk maxxing
and good masseter insertions. You also need a tall ramus -> lower set masseter insertions and good muscle fibers types (Igf-1 again maxxes this out)

if you have maloclussion but have flared gonions fix that out and do something called kappa chewing.

the jaws will work on a symmetrical level and over time fill your cranial strains.

• +1
I truly think bimax is a massive gaslight from the medical community. DO(distraction osteogenesis) is the future. Any person who dived deep into classic lefort procedure vs distraction devices can see which one is marginally better in many many parameters
Basically this.

Do you think ice hooding is legit? I’ll probs get cantho down the line but not anytime soon. Much more focused on maxillary expansion and double jaw surgery
your eye area is assymetric, narrow pfl t50 eyes weak downturned lashes, etc

you got some work to do

and yea ice hooding is 100% legit but your periorbital fat pads arent your issue

• +1

You have good hooding as it is and above average pfl. Can already tell you’re a prettyboy lite just by that cropped pic.

I’m not an expert on ice hooding tbh. @AscendingHero thoughts on ice hooding :unsure:

• +1
Basically this.

you got some work to do

and yea ice hooding is 100% legit but your periorbital fat pads arent your issue

His pfl is anything but narrow. What the heck :feelswat:
He just doesn’t have a downturned medial canthus so it gives the illusion but he doesn’t have a small pfl

• +1
By then i would have have a maher tier jaw and if not i can just use those surgeries and maxx out even more lol:LOL:

i would prefer to been properly raised up developing a top tier mandible with all the benefits it brings that wageslaving for months and months to surgerymaxx you know.

z

True

and good masseter insertions. You also need a tall ramus -> lower set masseter insertions and good muscle fibers types (Igf-1 again maxxes this out)

if you have maloclussion but have flared gonions fix that out and do something called kappa chewing.

the jaws will work on a symmetrical level and over time fill your cranial strains.
Is ramus widening even possible at the level of a Maher or Dolph? Seems impossible without hormonemaxxing

• +1
I’m not an expert on ice hooding tbh. @ /data/avatars/s/12/12872.jpg?1652315875 @AscendingHero thoughts on ice hooding :unsure:
It worked very well for me and i have full hooded eyes. I dont do it anymore because i dont need anymore. More focused on projecting my orbital rims and glabellar bossing.

Yes it's very legit for increasing brown fat

Use it in conjunction with coconut oil+raw animal fat for increase fat (do this on the under eye as well) and then matrixyl+pure asthaxnthain and cutting down on seminal ejaculation for dark eye circles

As well as cutting out any micronutrient deficiencies

• +1
Basically this.

you got some work to do

Brb

708EE69F 4F43 4916 85E9 2DB904508774

• JFL
Basically this.

you got some work to do

Ye, but I can’t afford to eyelash max atm with a serum. I need to pool all my money into jaw surgery and mse if I want to have a chance at ascension

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
He just doesn’t have a downturned medial canthus so it gives the illusion but he doesn’t have a small pfl
It's average legnth, that wont work unless you're maher/delon tier looks

not to mention his dark eyes further give the illusion of a narrower pf

What his pfl should be regardles of eye color
Insane eye area insane pfl lashes

You dont need to have a razeor sharp elongated medial canthii to have wide pfl

• +1
Is ramus widening even possible at the level of a Maher or Dolph? Seems impossible without hormonemaxxing

Its entirely dependent on your anatomy, having dolph tier anything would look uncanny on a smaller skull which I’m presuming you have (I could be wrong) the current best options are:

IMDO + chewing OR
Gonion implants

But going based on your personal anatomy you can gain width to a very noticeable extent

• +1
I agree with him tbh, probs lens distortion but my pfl is average and my eyes are downturned. Barett tier or death ngl. My jaw is very recessed so my face is normie shit. Gunning for HTN tho with jaw surgery.

• +1
Ye, but I can’t afford to eyelash max atm with a serum. I need to pool all my money into jaw surgery and mse if I want to have a chance at ascension
just buy a lattise serum for 15 bucks (source well) or just use myristoyl pentapeptide 17 it's like 8 bucks jfl

• Woah
Its entirely dependent on your anatomy, having dolph tier anything would look uncanny on a smaller skull which I’m presuming you have (I could be wrong) the current best options are:

IMDO + chewing OR
Gonion implants

But going based on your personal anatomy you can gain width to a very noticeable extent
Yup agree, things come in packages but on a side note imagine mogging this hard in your 60s! It’s all about the bones baby.

Attachments

• DE6F852D-C459-4A10-9A75-549F92798E91.jpeg
    DE6F852D-C459-4A10-9A75-549F92798E91.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7C4C0DD5-4ECC-410B-8ED2-D75C371DCAE1.jpeg
    7C4C0DD5-4ECC-410B-8ED2-D75C371DCAE1.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
It's average legnth, that wont work unless you're maher/delon tier looks

not to mention his dark eyes further give the illusion of a narrower pf

What his pfl should be regardles of eye color
View attachment 1693515

You dont need to have a razeor sharp elongated medial canthii to have wide pfl
View attachment 1693518View attachment 1693520

His ipd is on the lower side and less than one eye distance apart.

Anymore pfl is a recipe for cyclops maxxing. However the point about the periorbital fat I agree with.

With more fat in that region his eyes can get that sharp look which would halo him massively

• +1
I agree with him tbh, probs lens distortion but my pfl is average and my eyes are downturned. Barett tier or death ngl. My jaw is very recessed so my face is normie shit. Gunning for HTN tho with jaw surgery.

What’s your ipd and es ratio?

• +1
just buy a lattise serum for 15 bucks (source well) or just use myristoyl pentapeptide 17 it's like 8 bucks jfl
Link for Lattise at 15 dollars? I thought it was around 100 for a kit:hnghn:

Attachments

• 6798E238-A062-46F7-BB5B-D829E6B307AD.png
    6798E238-A062-46F7-BB5B-D829E6B307AD.png
    520 KB · Views: 0
What’s your ipd and es ratio?
No idea ngl. I’ve never been called a cyclops or a sloth on here so that’s a good sign. This is what I’m trying to look like. (Morph of me)

Attachments

• DD54230A-12AA-4C4C-B103-17469F0B0F6A.jpeg
    DD54230A-12AA-4C4C-B103-17469F0B0F6A.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yup agree, things come in packages but on a side note imagine mogging this hard in your 60s! It’s all about the bones baby.

If you think he mogs wait til you check out this 60 year old male model

C3A6845F AE85 43E0 AEAF 3E31DC9C1AA3

Imagine having more bone mass than 100% the population.

• JFL
His ipd is on the lower side and less than one eye distance apart.
The eye distance method has long been disproved as a poor method of measuring good IPD

@Korea

he needs both wider ipd and pfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
The eye distance method has long be disproved as a poor method of measuring good IPD

@Korea

he needs both wider ipd and pfl

How can u disprove the one eye rule. The only exceptions to the rule are nichemaxxed whiteboys like Ryan gosling. I can make his eyes closer set in face app and prove that it will ruin his harmony

• +1
How can u disprove the one eye rule. The only exceptions to the rule are nichemaxxed whiteboys like Ryan gosling. I can make his eyes closer set in face app and prove that it will ruin his harmony
@Korea

you know what to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and Anchor_Ship
No idea ngl. I’ve never been called a cyclops or a sloth on here so that’s a good sign. This is what I’m trying to look like. (Morph of me)

Everything looks really good. I know you said it’s a morph but you need upper eyelid fat.

I don’t agree with the pfl. I can try to change your ipd on face app if u want but I think it’s best to work on eyelashes and uee.

• +1
Very possible

very fucking possible

i havent even dropped all the methods of achieving this itt

improving jaw positioning and size

(you have to maxila maxx for this,, the maxila s like the foundation and lock to the face u cannot unlock the door with lock and keys being jammed)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Anchor_Ship
Everything looks really good. I know you said it’s a morph but you need upper eyelid fat.

I don’t agree with the pfl. I can try to change your ipd on face app if u want but I think it’s best to work on eyelashes and uee.
He needs to fix his narrow lips, coloring and lowset cheekbones asap (downward growth) they're not only causing his droopying canthuses and eyelids but rounded frontal bone (weird brow shaping)

• +1
@alienmaxxer

The one eye method doesn't work to well, because it doesn't actually measure the IPD at all, only the PFL.

If the one eye method was legit, Beckford & Hosk would to too close set eyes.

D22e4380ef09eb4e680531959b94c10c measure00
1428691066 463504686 measure00

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero

Thoughts on Taban or some of the other oculoplastic surgeons

He needs to fix his narrow lips, coloring and lowset cheekbones asap (downward growth) they're not only causing his droopying canthuses and eyelids but rounded frontal bone (weird brow shaping)
MSE might mitigate narrow lips a bit, at least that’s what I’ve heard on here. Not sure how to fix cheekbones without implants ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Anchor_Ship
MSE might mitigate narrow lips a bit, at least that’s what I’ve heard on here. Not sure how to fix cheekbones without implants ngl.
n2 implant+mse+ems device and if need be( i doubt it with all that palatal expansion) a liip widener should alleivate your problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16371
Brad Pitt looked pretty normie at 16. If someone can hack legit bone growth at that young of an age it’s completely possible to ascend beyond belief.

Terachad are born but they can be bred if you get blackpilled early enough AND as long as all the soft features are good.
lifefuel for me at 16

• +1
n2 implant+mse+ems device and if need be( i doubt it with all that palatal expansion) a liip widener should alleivate your problems
what results have u seen with ems?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16371