Imma kill my ex gf

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I’m actually so tired of this shit
So I was together with this girl, the loml for a year and a half, I fucked it up and we broke up.
I was her first everything and so was she

We were seperated for a year, she knew I did stuff with other girls in that time period so she wanted to take revenge and do the same. She went whoring around town and on her little girl vacation with guys that are legit LTN just to hurt me.

At that point I just wanted to kill her and asked her to come over so we could talk, long story short we got back together, that was in july 2023. From october until december she didn’t wanna fuck anymore cause ‘she kept imagining me with another girl’. I couldn’t take it so I broke up with her on new year’s eve. I wanted to make out with her since it was new year’s eve but she only gave me a kiss and said ‘I don’t feel like making out’ so I just straight up told her we’re done and fuck off.

Now that’s a few weeks ago and I blocked her on everything. My friends keep telling me she is out partying almost everyday so she must be doing shit with other guys and it’s driving me fucking insane.

Why tf didn’t she wanna kiss me or better, fuck me. I gave that bitch everything and she couldn’t even give me a decent kiss. And now she’s back to whoring around at parties.

I know it has nothing to do with my sex game or anything related to it cuz other foids never complained ab shit and always wanted more.

I don’t fucking understand it, She only did it with me and suddenly she didn’t want to anymore. I kept asking her why and her answer was always this ‘I just don’t feel good, I have a headache’ when we were seperated we used to dirty talk through snap and she would have a huge sex drive but irl she didn’t wanna do shit. Should’ve never dated her tbf

In 2 weeks there’s a party where we’re both going to and I swear if I see her making out with another mf I will literally decapitate her

girls are so fucking complicated it’s insane
I need myself a girl who wakes me up w good head urgently

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, HTNcutecel, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others
brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553 and PsychoDsk
the roids be getting to you bruh

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Forget that hoe also if she was with someone after breakup it’s officially over since when you take her back she won’t have respect for you because you take her back despite her being with others

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I alerted the bengaluru authorities they are on their way to your house buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ghostman, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Forget that hoe also if she was with someone after breakup it’s officially over since when you take her back she won’t have respect for you
you’re right tho I was just retarded for thinking I could actually have a future with her jfl.

I alerted the bengaluru authorities they are on their way to your house buddy
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

ouch, i'm sorry to hear that man that's fucking brutal

These are sub 8 problems bro she wouldn’t treat Chad like this

• +1
That's brutal man if she was genuinely the love of ur life u have every right to feel gutted, but atp fuck her the relationships dead if she really did whore around for over a year and gave you the cold shoulder when you wanted to talk. At that point you just say fuck this whore take the L and find someone else

• Love it
I’m actually dutch
makes more sense ur too gl to be british kek, anyways r u based/did you grow up in the netherlands or another country

So I was together with this girl, the loml for a year and a half, I fucked it up and we broke up.

We were seperated for a year, she knew I did stuff with other girls in that time period so she wanted to take revenge and do the same. She went whoring around town and on her little girl vacation with guys that are legit LTN just to hurt me.

At that point I just wanted to kill her and asked her to come over so we could talk, long story short we got back together, that was in july 2023. From october until december she didn’t wanna fuck anymore cause ‘she kept imagining me with another girl’. I couldn’t take it so I broke up with her on new year’s eve. I wanted to make out with her since it was new year’s eve but she only gave me a kiss and said ‘I don’t feel like making out’ so I just straight up told her we’re done and fuck off.

Now that’s a few weeks ago and I blocked her on everything. My friends keep telling me she is out partying almost everyday so she must be doing shit with other guys and it’s driving me fucking insane.

Why tf didn’t she wanna kiss me or better, fuck me. I gave that bitch everything and she couldn’t even give me a decent kiss. And now she’s back to whoring around at parties.

I know it has nothing to do with my sex game or anything related to it cuz other foids never complained ab shit and always wanted more.

I don’t fucking understand it, She only did it with me and suddenly she didn’t want to anymore. I kept asking her why and her answer was always this ‘I just don’t feel good, I have a headache’ when we were seperated we used to dirty talk through snap and she would have a huge sex drive but irl she didn’t wanna do shit. Should’ve never dated her tbf

In 2 weeks there’s a party where we’re both going to and I swear if I see her making out with another mf I will literally decapitate her

calm down man, you could probably do better than her anyway.

Roid rage messing you up dude, unless you really loved her than I understand.

But not much you can do know without her cucking you since she already moved on

• Love it
calm down man, you could probably do better than her anyway.

Roid rage messing you up dude, unless you really loved her than I understand.

But not much you can do know without her cucking you since she already moved on
Stfu soy redditor, thats how it goes down in nature, you cheat you get your genitals mutilated

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and PsychoDsk
makes more sense ur too gl to be british kek, anyways r u based/did you grow up in the netherlands or another country
I was born in belgium and I’m still living here, I think my dad is mixed german/middle eastern but idk for sure since that fucker left. You’re american right?

I was born in belgium and I’m still living here, I think my dad is mixed german/middle eastern but idk for sure since that fucker left. You’re american right?
no but i just assume every new user's american here cuz the country with most .org users is america

• +1
no but i just assume every new user's american here cuz the country with most .org users is america
Yea my bad didn’t see you’re from albania. america is a shit country, I’m glad I wasn’t born there jfl

Stfu soy redditor, thats how it goes down in nature, you cheat you get your genitals mutilated
When us Pashtuns do it it's barbaric but when the dutch man does it it's so much better

Bro you making it worse for yourself. Not to hurt your feelings, but… If a girl likes you and is interested, she will fuck and kiss you no doubt. If not, then you know the answer. Move on, you’re good looking, plenty of other girls to fuck. It’s either she likes you or doesn’t. Its really simple.

• +1
Yea my bad didn’t see you’re from albania. america is a shit country, I’m glad I wasn’t born there jfl
not from albania lol, just put that flag with india in my bio to troll an albanian. The joke was albanians are dark and look indian (not true ofc but still a funny meme JFL)

• JFL
Bro you making it worse for yourself. Not to hurt your feelings, but… If a girl likes you and is interested, she will fuck and kiss you no doubt. If not, then you know the answer. Move on, you’re good looking, plenty of other girls to fuck. It’s either she likes you or doesn’t. Its really simple.
Yea I know that, the whole relationship was just toxic asf. Wasn’t even ab love it was just about how much we can hurt eachother jfl. I guess we were both just hoping it could work between us but it won’t. I gotta move on, thanks boyo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and moreroidsmoredates
Yea I know that, the whole relationship was just toxic asf. Wasn’t even ab love it was just about how much we can hurt eachother jfl. I guess we were both just hoping it could work between us but it won’t. I gotta move on, thanks boyo
relationships are a meme in 2024 JFL no one wants to commit to 1 person in their youth, foids wanna fuck a different chad everyday unitl their 30 then get married, then cheat and take half the guys money with divorce and go back to fucking chads as a single mother with 1 or 2 kids from the cuck she married and divorced. Thats the cycle

• So Sad
what's shit about it

why i think it's one of the best tbh (Although 18 age of consent is a lil too high imo) that's the only negative thing about america for me
The entire healthcare program is utter shit, the clove between the rich and the poor is enormous. I mean look at biden jfl. The whole country is just in chaos rn. I’m not against america, they’re still a world superpower but I wouldn’t wanna live there at this moment

relationships are a meme in 2024 JFL no one wants to commit to 1 person in their youth, foids wanna fuck a different chad everyday unitl their 30 then get married, then cheat and take half the guys money with divorce and go back to fucking chads as a single mother with 1 or 2 kids from the cuck she married and divorced. Thats the cycle
You’re right, we need to bring back violence against women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Bro precies een jaar geleden was ik aan het daten met een meid die ik oprecht leuk vond. 4 dates gehad, uiteindelijk zegt ze van: “ik heb tijd nodig”. Zelfs als een kkr autist wist ik wat dat betekende. Me hart was gebroken, huilen en shit. Uiteindelijk 3 maanden later weer op een date geweest, maarja ik had interesse verloren omdat door was gegaan met me leven en ik denk er nu helemaal niet meer aan. Komt goed, geeft het wat tijd.

Bro precies een jaar geleden was ik aan het daten met een meid die ik oprecht leuk vond. 4 dates gehad, uiteindelijk zegt ze van: “ik heb tijd nodig”. Zelfs als een kkr autist wist ik wat dat betekende. Me hart was gebroken, huilen en shit. Uiteindelijk 3 maanden later weer op een date geweest, maarja ik had interesse verloren omdat door was gegaan met me leven en ik denk er nu helemaal niet meer aan. Komt goed, geeft het wat tijd.
Ik voel je bro, dat meisje weet niet wat ze mist. 1 dag gaan we allebei wel onze droom vrouw vinden geen stress.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Ik voel je bro, dat meisje weet niet wat ze mist. 1 dag gaan we allebei wel onze droom vrouw vinden geen stress.
Komt goed bro. Eerst die bimax en dan kan ik weer mensenlijk zijn. En vergeet niet, chicks praten ALTIJD met andere jongens, ALTIJD.

• Love it

Women play mind games. Letting go of the oneitis mentality is important in modern dating. If you break up with a girl never take her back because you don't know what she did while you were separated. She knows she can reject you because you took her back even after she slept with a bunch of dudes. The only way to get out of this situation is to walk away completely.

I honestly believe she was cheating on you during the second get together and was just playing with your emotions to be a dumb bitch. Send her a vid of you getting your dick sucked by a foid.

what's shit about it

why i think it's one of the best tbh (Although 18 age of consent is a lil too high imo) that's the only negative thing about america for me
It's 16 in 34 out of 50 states

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
least schizophrenic mentalcel

Once you go black, you never go back

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
I honestly believe she was cheating on you during the second get together and was just playing with your emotions to be a dumb bitch. Send her a vid of you getting your dick sucked by a foid.
Women play mind games. Letting go of the oneitis mentality is important in modern dating. If you break up with a girl never take her back because you don't know what she did while you were separated. She knows she can reject you because you took her back even after she slept with a bunch of dudes. The only way to get out of this situation is to walk away completely.
we talked it out 2 days ago and the reason she didn't wanna fuck is because she cut herself and was embarassed. we are still broken up however and that's not changing. atleast I know she didn't hate my dick JFL

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and TheRagingBull
Dnrd this is embarrassing and beyond cucked

Find a new girl and treat her way better than your ex then on purpose find a way to show that to your ex. Ik bad spelling and shit but im in a hurry. It will drive her insane btw like actually

first problem was trying to understand a foid, just fuck and leave

@FBl

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
she lives rent free in your mind bro, get over her.

she lives rent free in your mind bro, get over her.
can't bro, she was the right girl for me
but yeah whatever imma fuck one of her friends or something so she feels the same way I do

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
can't bro, she was the right girl for me
but yeah whatever imma fuck one of her friends or something so she feels the same way I do
not the right one if she went whoring around, other dudes fucked her

not the right one if she went whoring around, other dudes fucked her
she didn't fuck someone else, only did other stuff which is still alright. If she would've fucked someone instead of me I'd forget her like it's nothing but I'm her only body and she took my virginity so I can't get rid of her
she has the sweetest soul but I destroyed it cuz I was a retarded nigger who only wanted sex

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
she didn't fuck someone else, only did other stuff which is still alright. If she would've fucked someone instead of me I'd forget her like it's nothing but I'm her only body and she took my virginity so I can't get rid of her
she has the sweetest soul but I destroyed it cuz I was a retarded nigger who only wanted sex
well, then good luck.

The girl who took my V card on a ONS was a whore. I forgot about her after 2 weeks and she did the same.

• +1
It’s so true man, I had a gf for almost 2yrs. She caught me sexting used it as an escape and fucked a guy the same week we brokeup. Told me I wasted her “golden years” apparantly that means from 18-21 where girls ride the cock carousel. The worst part is I didn’t love her till she was gone and I can’t get her out of my head