worst hoe story i've ever heard.

mewingrightnow

mewingrightnow

Middest Tier Normie
so there was this girl I was talking to and she had 8+ bodies. Outrageous number ik, but I looked past it. She was extremely mentally ill, and I wanted to the one guy that would be there for her in these troubled times. One night, we were discussing sex, and the my heart told me to ask her when the last time she had sex was. I never expected her answer to be so soon ago in December 2023, but the real killer was the fact that she told me that she barely knew the guy, she just knew that he was obsessed with her that she was being sent away to a mental hospital in the next few weeks, so she let him have sex with her. This shit crushed my heart to pieces but I laughed it off in the moment. Fuck.

Reply with some of the worst hoe stories you've heard, I need to feel better about this lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, kebab, logicel369 and 2 others
so there was this girl I was talking to and she had 8+ bodies. Outrageous number ik, but I looked past it. She was extremely mentally ill, and I wanted to the one guy that would be there for her in these troubled times. One night, we were discussing sex, and the my heart told me to ask her when the last time she had sex was. I never expected her answer to be so soon ago in December 2023, but the real killer was the fact that she told me that she barely knew the guy, she just knew that he was obsessed with her that she was being sent away to a mental hospital in the next few weeks, so she let him have sex with her. This shit crushed my heart to pieces but I laughed it off in the moment. Fuck.

Reply with some of the worst hoe stories you've heard, I need to feel better about this lmao.

if fuckers like you would stop being such cucks we'd hear much less of these stories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and kebab
DNRD CUCK DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Hahaha you are retarded ugly cuck, I probably fucked her tbh my bad lil bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and logicel369
how on earth do you get cucked by a cuck ‼️