IMMIGRANT WOMEN GETTING RAVAGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as a 6’1 chadlite with hemsworth coloring and luscious brown/blonde hair and a bwc where can I go to get worshipped by arab hoes without the men murdering me out of seethe
i know how you look and you will do fine in germany, even with arab women
but why even bother, they are mostly ugly as fuck

however there is some crazy ethnics here, make sure to NOT date: Chechen women, or women from the muslim caucasus (ingush, dag), turkish women with known family members in the grey wolves organization

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Elvisandreaa
Idk bro my German/Danish ancestry mom probably got with my Arab dad cuz he had a giant dick. He was poor when she met him, he was only 5'7 and bald and probably the hairiest dude she'd ever seen.

@Baldingman1998 what do you think? Is it big dick theory? Srs btw I don't understand.
jahahhahaha what, dudded kill ur mom for wronging your lineage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you couldve been a blue eyed aryan tiktok chad, but your mom threw it away dating a kebab looking mf

Hilarious thread, OP posts basic white normies with Pakistani Punjabi curry bitches and calls them Middle Eastern :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As if we didnt know JBW existed for chinks and curries
imagine believing whites dont have a upper hand even for arab or turk women
Jbw

^ "racial preferences in online dating across different european countries", i think its a sumary of all iirc. Sweden was the most likely to get blacked, Germany/Poland/Russia were in the middle, and i think it was Spain and italy being on top in less likely to not date a white guy (i was surprised aswell)

Most will virtue signal with "muhh i only date ME men" but its only bcuz if her dad finds out that shes dating or fucking a drug addict, she will get lynched xd
Most ME girls above the iq of 85 and 4psl+ have been fucked by a non muslim, non ME

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, PrinceLuenLeoncur, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
i know, thats why i said "excluding", cuz they are not conservative. matter of fact the biggest degenerate whores in germany are slavic

german girls on the other hand are the most trad, atleast where im from
the way you worded it was as if you were saying they were the most trad

but yea

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, goat2x, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
I am neither shitskin nor hindu/Indian/Paki, nice try JBW coper

Not white? arent you Romanian slav ogre
So youre White?

• +1
View attachment 1417288
^ "racial preferences in online dating across different european countries", i think its a sumary of all iirc. Sweden was the most likely to get blacked, Germany/Poland/Russia were in the middle, and i think it was Spain and italy being on top in less likely to not date a white guy (i was surprised aswell)

Most will virtue signal with "muhh i only date ME men" but its only bcuz if her dad finds out that shes dating or fucking a drug addict, she will get lynched xd
Most ME girls above the iq of 85 and 4psl+ have been fucked by a non muslim, non ME
He’s a seething coper

• Love it
jahahhahaha what, dudded kill ur mom for wronging your lineage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you couldve been a blue eyed aryan tiktok chad, but your mom threw it away dating a kebab looking mf
To be fair he's white-passing with green eyes and brown hair. But still hairy like a gorilla tbh

• +1
I have a story..

A few years ago i was on some group tour thing in Georgia to the mountains..
at the end we all stopped at the restaurant for dinner and got into various groupings on the tables..
I'll never forget the behaviour of these Pakistani girls were towards this blonde European guy..

They were obsessed with him, giggling at what he said, staring, stroking the hair etc..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, goat2x, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the banan on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the dumb one. a successful fruit panel becoming a meme and captivating the website is not dumb. a prominent creation that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated normalfags pouring into our website, for more competent crossboard funposting, for hilarious edits that get made everyday, is not dumb. it's unbridled creativity and unapologetic high-quality meme making. it's dumb that we would have an anti-lewd post, and later, a lewd anime thread getting massive praise. it's dumb that we would have an anti-bananpost, and later, a thread praising spidermanbutt or millenom girl. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist anime shitpost machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why 4chan doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do banan. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating banan is cool among the know-nothing shitpost legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissants.

• +1
View attachment 1417288

Using online dating statistics to portray preferences of Middle Eastern or even most ethnic people is retarded:

1. Doesnt consider cultural context, MENA people are less likely to use online dating apps in the first place due to cultural norms and/or religious beliefs, combined with the fact that white people are the largest ethnic demographic on dating apps by default, skews selection in their favour.
Even the MENA people that end up using these dating apps are most likely bitter ex-muslims, whitewashed or probably Christian Arabs who are known to be more open to white mixing due to the whole euro-centric image of modern Christianity

2. Most of these online dating studies dont factor in national attitudes to race/ethnicity
Things like JBW are more prominent in cultures where whiteness or lightness of skin is more valued
For example, a place like the USA may have a larger JBW presence due to the stronger emphasis on nationalism and patriotism and less emphasis on liberalism and ethnic diversity, this is true even at subconscious level due to constant brainwashing and white-centric marketing in the media,
Think of a proud American patriot, what was the first thing to pop up in your head? probably a big white man holding an american flag, maybe even in military uniform
JBW works best in East Asians and curries, but this is no coincidence either, East Asians are notorious for their beauty standards and plastic surgeries, curries literally have a caste system where the darkest and non-caucasoid looking groups are considered low-class

3. Countries outside the USA are less skewed towards whites even in online dating
Places in northern/western europe are less affected by JBW and are more open to ethnic mixing
Here in England for example, being white is a social failo, white boys in school/college are more likely to be seen as awkward or non-NT as a result, even on appearance, white boys are commonly teased and memed here for looking "basic" or "plain" or my personal favourite "unseasoned", even by the curries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You may counter-argue and say "well, whites in the UK are more incel looking", but if that is the case, then why do we still see a more ethnic skew in dating even in places like Germany and Scandinavia and even eastern European countries? You said it yourself, Sweden was most likely right? But why is that? Isnt Scandinavia meant to be the superior Nordic Viking Chad civilization?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, PrinceLuenLeoncur, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
Using online dating statistics to portray preferences of Middle Eastern or even most ethnic people is retarded:

1. Doesnt consider cultural context, MENA people are less likely to use online dating apps in the first place due to cultural norms and/or religious beliefs, combined with the fact that white people are the largest ethnic demographic on dating apps by default, skews selection in their favour.
Even the MENA people that end up using these dating apps are most likely bitter ex-muslims, whitewashed or probably Christian Arabs who are known to be more open to white mixing due to the whole euro-centric image of modern Christianity

2. Most of these online dating studies dont factor in national attitudes to race/ethnicity
Things like JBW are more prominent in cultures where whiteness or lightness of skin is more valued
For example, a place like the USA may have a larger JBW presence due to the stronger emphasis on nationalism and patriotism and less emphasis on liberalism and ethnic diversity, this is true even at subconscious level due to constant brainwashing and white-centric marketing in the media,
Think of a proud American patriot, what was the first thing to pop up in your head? probably a big white man holding an american flag, maybe even in military uniform
JBW works best in East Asians and curries, but this is no coincidence either, East Asians are notorious for their beauty standards and plastic surgeries, curries literally have a caste system where the darkest and non-caucasoid looking groups are considered low-class

3. Countries outside the USA are less skewed towards whites even in online dating
Places in northern/western europe are less affected by JBW and are more open to ethnic mixing
Here in England for example, being white is a social failo, white boys in school/college are more likely to be seen as awkward or non-NT as a result, even on appearance, white boys are commonly teased and memed here for looking "basic" or "plain" or my personal favourite "unseasoned", even by the curries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You may counter-argue and say "well, whites in the UK are more incel looking", but if that is the case, then why do we still see a more ethnic skew in dating even in places like Germany and Scandinavia and even eastern European countries? You said it yourself, Sweden was most likely right? But why is that? Isnt Scandinavia meant to be the superior Nordic Viking Chad civilization?
1. The studies dont show how they react to a MENA profile, but how they prefer Arabs overall.

2. If you count in JBW being legit in the West, the whole world is JBW then! Where you have clearly the fetishazation of white skin in asia, and latin america, you still have a anti-white agenda that is happenening. White are responsible for all evil, are "ugly and scrawny", etc. Problem with that statement is that i can not provide it rn with stats, but if you geniully are open minded, and look what the media is portarying white people as, you would know that this thesis is not out of the blue and has basis in reality.

3. In this thread iirc, i posted a picture of a study in NWE. look up "interracial dating preferences in online dating", and take a look at the numbers. Its pretty similar to america tbh You wouldve had a niche being ethnic in the west, if it wasnt that 35% of germans under 25 being non-germans (sounds dramatic for the ethnic cocksuckers on here, but "non german" means that your parents were not born in germany. It does count in the .russian-germans, other white slavs that act white, etc. I would assume 20% of the germans under 25yrs. being ethnic. Just look at ethnic towns such as: Hanau, Frankfrurt, Berlin, Hamburg)
Germans have a bad reputation here aswell, its probably even worse then in the UK! Germans are literally called "Almann", have the stereotype of being weird and non-NT.
Despite all the failos that surround being german, you always see german normies dating, and all outlier are german (and some russians) + on top of that the highest SMV. Reason for that is prob that women are eugenicists jfl

All the "turkish men white girl" outliers are russians, that are known to be the biggest degenerates in germany.

I dont understand the last part, wdym by "ethnic skew"?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, OOGABOOGA, n0rthface and 1 other person
>non black ethnic
>loves bbc

😂😂😂😂😂 why is this so common?
it’s funny. he supports BBC and Chinese yet some blacks on here want to cuck every other race and Chinese hates anyone who isn’t a gook lol.

@Ryan shame on you, blacks don’t respect you and Chinese hates Muslims

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
it’s funny. he supports BBC and Chinese yet some blacks on here want to cuck every other race and Chinese hates anyone who isn’t a gook lol.

@Ryan shame on you, blacks don’t respect you and Chinese hates Muslims
Blacks are way better than whites nd cope I like Asian In general not Chinese.. I fckin hate happas btw(cuz when u have white dna u have superiority complex nd r racist in general.. There are some exceptions in every group btw )
Some example of Asians
@thecel @SOS-Sonic
The most nicest guys on the site tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, PrinceLuenLeoncur, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Blacks are way better than whites nd cope I like Asian In general not Chinese.. I fckin hate happas btw(cuz when u have white dna u have superiority complex nd r racist in general.. There are some exceptions in every group btw )
Some example of Asians
@thecel @SOS-Sonic
The most nicest guys on the site tbh
I don’t like sfcels either but cope.

Blacks want to cuck you, just look on tiktok how they want to cuck arab/paki men and they don’t give a single fuck about other minorities:lul:

chinese are rude asf and often backwards, have you ever seen a chinese tourist?!:ogre:

it is their culture to spit.

so whilst you dick ride for chinese and blacks, they view you as beneath them, china genocides your people and blacks want to cuck you check tiktok:ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

The donkey got #metoo'd

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 1617
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Hazara/Afghan girls are hottest

:feelsohh:

Many are bbc only tho :feelsmega:

Honestly not my type but my standards are laughable. I’m sure I’d have fun over there if the terrorist failo is in fact a meme and the people are as good as I’ve heard

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16134 and Deleted member 7580
Your mom was raised in a time when there was no internet and 3 wave intersectional feminism
And thus was conditioned by the patriarchy to not necessarily care about men's looks

Honestly not my type but my standards are laughable. I’m sure I’d have fun over there if the terrorist failo is in fact a meme and the people are as good as I’ve heard
Unironically just go to Sweden or Toronto theory
@lutte

@Shrek2OnDvD thoughts on BWC like ooga going to Afghanistan :feelsmega::feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface, lutte and 1 other person
Unironically just go to Sweden or Toronto theory
@lutte

@Shrek2OnDvD thoughts on BWC like ooga going to Afghanistan :feelsmega::feelsmega:
Prooobably wouldn’t start with Afghanistan lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
no you wouldn't
you'd be killed the second you even think of doing anything like this jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Prooobably wouldn’t start with Afghanistan lmao
Start with Toronto … I changed my hinge location and lots of hot middle eastern chicks

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i know how you look and you will do fine in germany, even with arab women
but why even bother, they are mostly ugly as fuck

however there is some crazy ethnics here, make sure to NOT date: Chechen women, or women from the muslim caucasus (ingush, dag), turkish women with known family members in the grey wolves organization
No plans to get vaxxed. Unfortunately Europe doesn’t like my kind. Hopefully the protests stay strong enough that this shit dies down. I figure over time fewer and fewer people will continue to comply to new rounds of vax, lockdown, etc as has happened already in much of america. Plus for travel the Middle East is beautiful and way cheaper and less gay culturally plus I’ll have a much better competitive edge in a mostly brown country with minimal tourism

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 9072
no you wouldn't
you'd be killed the second you even think of doing anything like this jfl
Coping Muslim incel bluffing to scare superior whites away from effortlessly stealing his nations women @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Marsiere214, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Coping Muslim incel bluffing to scare superior whites away from effortlessly stealing his nations women @RealLooksmaxxer
it's true though jfl
how am i coping
your the one coping now
you think if you tried to go around having sex in the middle east it'll work
maby in america but not there jfl
especially not afghanistan lol
not at all

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and HowAmIAlive123
it's true though jfl
how am i coping
your the one coping now
you think if you tried to go around having sex in the middle east it'll work
maby in america but not there jfl
especially not afghanistan lol
not at all
Talk as much shit as you want, you’ll always be brown and your looksmatch will always prefer me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, HowAmIAlive123, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and OOGABOOGA
@OOGABOOGA @n0rthface is this Afghan nigga saying he’d rather prefer sheeps and cows :feelsmega::feelsmega:
10527D5A F2E0 401A 9FDF F2617286422D

• JFL
Reactions: JFL, Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
in my experience arab women don’t really like black guys
Total cope, come Europe your far more likely to see them with blsck Guys than white especially in France there’s even campaigns to try to prevent it it’s that common.

that being said your American so you prob don’t even know what an Arab is as you guys call Arabs white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
Total cope, come Europe your far more likely to see them with blsck Guys than white especially in France there’s even campaigns to try to prevent it it’s that common.

that being said your American so you prob don’t even know what an Arab is as you guys call Arabs white
are you an arab ?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
are you an arab ?
White, French/eng mix.

how comes u ask bro? Yeah I don’t really race bait here I sometimes say racist shit for giggles but it’s quite crass if you ask me so I refrain from Such vulgarity I jsut say what I see irl and what I see is women with their own but when I see MENA women date out it’s usually with a Turk or black male

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and Deleted member 7580
White, French/eng mix.

how comes u ask bro? Yeah I don’t really race bait here I sometimes say racist shit for giggles but it’s quite crass if you ask me so I refrain from Such vulgarity I jsut say what I see irl and what I see is women with their own but when I see MENA women date out it’s usually with a Turk or black male
just wondering

ive noticed same in canada , lots of arab girls go for blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14160 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
just wondering

ive noticed same in canada , lots of arab girls go for blacks
Yeah it’s intresting I mean
Most still remain with their own but blsck men definitely will have an easier time with westernised MENA women than white guys this is a fact assuming all things are equal
Ofc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and Deleted member 7580
Status
Not open for further replies.