immortalmaxxing could be OP

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
people say that they dont want to live longer cuz then they suffer more , but if u have more time then u have longer to become good at not suffering .

does knowledge gain lead to or alleviate suffering ? its intrigueing question cuz i could see either answer being true .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 97baHater, exo and 5 others
idk bro, after your prime living is just “surviving”

Limp dick and no energy, doesn’t seem fun to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, smoth, jinnu and 5 others
no , not the the progress-based perspective . the older u r , the better ur life . if u could stop ageing that is . but even if not , u will be wealthier after ur prime & can have more advanced perspective .

i have this already at 18 . im asexual

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, framemoggerr, hopecel and 4 others
more like : brutal to be a coomer incel

asexualmaxxing is superior
I thought you were smart but I guess not.
Sub 70 IQ if you think having a limp dick & no energy is ideal.

does knowledge gain lead to or alleviate suffering ? its intrigueing question cuz i could see either answer being true .
now i have idea : knowledge gain leads to less suffering . its high IQ that makes u suffer cuz u r isolated socially . also curiousity can make u suffer , cuz u feel confused (although ur less confused than normies)

knowledge always lead to less suffering . even if it seems like it makes u sad . like being blackpilled makes u suffer less cuz u wont waste effort & fail with females .

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I thought you were smart but I guess not.
Sub 70 IQ if you think having a limp dick & no energy is ideal.
u say statement , u not explain

means nothing , why is this sub 70 IQ ?

u say statement , u not explain

means nothing , why is this sub 70 IQ ?
Tell me how being a lifeless eunuch with no energy is ideal?

Just be a corpse theory, you'll never die theory.

just remember that the oldest person ever smoked until 117 and ate 2 pounds of choclate a week,alot of it is proggramed

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

being asexual u can focus instead of be a slave to procreation .

i didnt say i have no energy . my mind has energy , but it seems i have little energy cuz my body has little . its like my mind is being prioritzied

being asexual u can focus instead of be a slave to procreation .

i didnt say i have no energy . my mind has energy , but it seems i have little energy cuz my body has little . its like my mind is being prioritzied
You can be asexual but still have a functional dick & energy.
You're just a black or white retard who thinks he's smart.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
just remember that the oldest person ever smoked until 117 and ate 2 pounds of choclate a week,alot of it is proggramed
smokeing is bad cuz its smoke not nicotine . the same effect is from cooking foods for smokey house air .

chocolate is anti ageing .

yes its programmed . u must fight the program . inject snake venom like bill haast to live to 100

You can be asexual but still have a functional dick & energy.
You're just a black or white retard who thinks he's smart.
dick is physicaly functional , its limp cuz my mind is in ctrl . i never try to make it erect .

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
dick is physicaly functional , its limp cuz my mind is in ctrl . i never try to make it erect .
You're unironically retarded now, what happened to you?
You used to be semi-smart and look at what we have now.. it's a shell of your former self.

• +1
explain . ur opinion is unexplained .

this maybe
I'm going to stop responding.

At least most people aren't ashamed of their stupidness, but you... you actually larp as a smart person and that disgusts me.

• +1

no it really is the truth,the lower energy you have and weaker physiccly your body is the longer you last and slower you age,its common sense

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I'm going to stop responding.

At least most people aren't ashamed of their stupidness, but you... you actually larp as a smart person and that disgusts me.
i IQmog u , deathnic :feelskek:

i am twice ur IQ i assume . i more higher IQ 99.9+% of .org

i IQmog u , deathnic :feelskek:

i am twice ur IQ i assume . i more higher IQ 99.9+% of .org

no it really is the truth,the lower energy you have and weaker physiccly your body is the longer you last and slower you age,its common sense
Just be a living zombie to age slowly theory?
Are you even thinking before you type this shit out?

"i more higher iq"

Well spoken, you fucking neanderthal.

when low IQcels cant explain their opinions , they ridicule those who they r against , for being against the dogma
Explain my opinion?
You think being full of life & having high energy being ideal is "my opinion"?
It's fucking common sense you brainlet, explain to me YOUR opinion on how being a zombie is ideal.

Explain my opinion?
You think being full of life & having high energy is "my opinion"?
It's fucking common sense you brainlet, explain to me YOUR opinion on how being a zombie is ideal.
no one said being zombie is ideal .

low body temp -> age slower . heat is energy , so low energy -> age slower

Keep dreaming

Every soul shall taste death

living long feels good if youre healthy and you reproduced before

no one said being zombie is ideal .

low body temp -> age slower . heat is energy , so low energy -> age slower
So you want low energy to age slower?
What's the point?

With low energy you're barely alive, you can't actually live the life.
If you think about it, you're living as much as you'd live without the anti-aging. Timespan? Sure, it'll be different but if you're high IQ you'll know what I mean when I say this.

So you want low energy to age slower?
What's the point?

With low energy you're barely alive, you can't actually live the life.
If you think about it, you're living as much as you'd live without the anti-aging. Timespan? Sure, it'll be different but if you're high IQ you'll know what I mean when I say this.
i told u , my mind is being diverted the enrgy to . which is what i prefer . maybe , when i IQminned the energy diverted to the soma

• JFL
i told u , my mind is being diverted the enrgy to . which is what i prefer . maybe , when i IQminned the energy diverted to the soma
Yeah man.. whatever you say.
You diverted so much energy to your mind you can type incoherent sentences, well done.

Yeah man.. whatever you say.
You diverted so much energy to your mind you can type incoherent sentences, well done.
its my strategy . ill explain retard .

it gatekeeps so retards like u dont listen . high IQcels will look past the obstacle of grammar & extract usefullnes . i dislike helping low IQcels so this serves me well to selectively gatekeep .

it gives me more personality online . this improve my reputation , cuz now people think of me & not just what im saying since im more unique . dont be water normie theory

• JFL
its my strategy . ill explain retard .

it gatekeeps so retards like u dont listen . high IQcels will look past the obstacle of grammar & extract usefullnes . i dislike helping low IQcels so this serves me well to selectively gatekeep .

it gives me more personality online . this improve my reputation , cuz now people think of me & not just what im saying since im more unique . dont be water normie theory
Just type like a retard to extract usefulness :feelsuhh:

You do realise the more in-depth your writing is, the more information you can put inside of it?
Also, if you think logically, the better your writing is the more people will read it in a serious manner, meaning it has much more use to it compared to your retard-tier ramblings.

Also, this personality of yours doesn't improve your reputation, it reduces it.
You look like a fucking retard.