IMO this forum downplays medial canthus too much

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
It holds your eye back from looking striking.

Short canthus example :

No big failo, a bit of uee and a short, neutral medial canthus.

Meanwhile all these chads has insane medial canthuses

Its not fully over if you dont have medial canthus like above but even Leo isnt striking like the chads above because of his medial canthus, despite the fact his eyes make for %70 of his attractiveness.

I think canthoplasty increase it.

Epicanthoplasty too. Though it only works if you are asian.

You can fraud it with eyelashes too, like eyelashes transplant to that region.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Danish_Retard, Smuuu and 10 others
whats a medial canthus

F809B54A D390 4707 96B9 E99AAFDA1681

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
felinemaxx

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Anakin, Moggie and 2 others
yea its sexy

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Medial Canthus Z-Plasty could potentially achieve a down-turned medial canthus, but I have yet to see anyone do it.

• Love it
medial canthus is more of a plus to be fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, caiolindo, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 1851
Medial Canthus Z-Plasty could potentially achieve a down-turned medial canthus, but I have yet to see anyone do it.
No, its cope. Its not talked much - medial canthusb- bc its impossible to get. Plus its niche appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You are missing out a big halo if you dont have it tbh.
Tbh, those chads also have better PFL, PFH, eyebrows, eye color, together with squinting. but I agree that a medial canthus is a big halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mvp2v1 and Tallooksmaxxer
ngl im the biggest medial canthus mogger

Screen Shot 2022 09 03 at 33354 PM
Is this one good or bad?

What about this one?
Screen Shot 2022 09 03 at 33424 PM

Screen Shot 2022 09 03 at 33500 PM
How about this one?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 1851
I remember reading here that downturned medial canthus is correlated with a low nosebridge and that only custom infraorbital rim implants can change it's shape but up to a certain amount, big change not guaranteed.
I have a shitty low nose bridge but at least got the downturned medial canthus, so it makes sense tbh
Eye area

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, Jade, stressftw and 1 other person
Tbh, those chads also have better PFL, PFH, eyebrows, eye color, together with squinting. but I agree that a medial canthus is a big halo
Big downturned medial canthus contributes alot with pfl. I also noticed that usually people that looks way better squinting have big downturned medial canthus because it becomes way more evident by squinting

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Racky, owlofathena and 2 others
Big downturned medial canthus contributes alot with pfl. I also noticed that usually people that looks way better squinting have big downturned medial canthus because it becomes way more evident by squinting
eye area wizard, do you know any way to make it downturned except z plasty? i am coping with eye exercise.

I remember reading here that downturned medial canthus is correlated with a low nosebridge and that only custom infraorbital rim implants can change it's shape but up to a certain amount, big change not guaranteed.
I have a shitty low nose bridge but at least got the downturned medial canthus, so it makes sense tbh
View attachment 1851429
Same here, very low nasion and downturned long medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
eye area wizard, do you know any way to make it downturned except z plasty? i am coping with eye exercise.
I have no idea of procedures that could improve medial canthus

• Hmm...

View attachment 1851432
View attachment 1851429
i have normal nasal bridge and still have gandy tier (could be a bit more downturned than him tho) medial canthus on my left eye.

its all about orbicularis muscles. i used to blink with my left eye only or with both, but couldnt blink with right one only. thats why i cope with exercise. i think it will help.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and poopoohead
Thanks that one is mine. What causes it?
well as i said above my last message i think blinking exercise has an affect on it.

I just started to train my right eye to fix asymetry. We will see if its cope. Probably not tho.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
mine becomes downturned when i squint which is why i need lower lid retraction or cantho

• +1
i have normal nasal bridge and still have gandy tier (could be a bit more than him tho) medial canthus on my left eye.

its all about orbicularis muscles. i used to blink with my left eye only or with both, no only with right one. thats why i cope with exercise. i think it will help.
Ive messed ALOT with skin on my autistic tests of improving GYM stretch marks. One thing i noticed is that, skin fibrosis usually pull / push the skin creating tension on tissue.

Inducing small fibrosis process near medial canthus skin through electrocautery can definately push and create tension on the skin there alongating medial canthus. But this is unpredictable and only a retard like me would think about something like this. Dont recommend for anyone, but is food for thought

• +1
well as i said above my last message i think blinking exercise has an affect on it.

I just started to train my right eye to fix asymetry. We will see if its cope. Probably not tho.
I need to do blinking to fix right eye ptosis and make the eye area better overall. Btw I'm in contact with a guy who has a medial z-plasty consult scheduled in hopes of creating downturned canthus. I'll try to let yall know.

@StreegeReturn

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18840
I need to do blinking to fix right eye ptosis and make the eye area better overall. Btw I'm in contact with a guy who has a medial z-plasty consult scheduled in hopes of creating downturned canthus. I'll try to let yall know.

@StreegeReturn
ok tag me

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Those models are squinting vs DiCaprio being at rest. The medial canthus becomes a lot more apparent when you squint.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
I have asymmetric medial canthi, and messaged Eppley about this. He said it would be "more effective to raise the lower right inner eye angle" aka medial canthus can be raised but idk if it can be lowered

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Tallooksmaxxer

View attachment 1851432
i have normal nasal bridge and still have gandy tier (could be a bit more downturned than him tho) medial canthus on my left eye.

its all about orbicularis muscles. i used to blink with my left eye only or with both, but couldnt blink with right one only. thats why i cope with exercise. i think it will help.

Mirin', mine is freak tier when squinting, but it came with this joke of a nose bridge. That's why the theory makes sense to me jfl, I'm very glad the nose is easily fixable tho
IMG20220729182925
Nose unmorphed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and stressftw

This is what im talking about.

Creating micro plasma punctures around eye area can push skin tight and remove tissue

defo a looksmin on uppereyelid for males

Last edited:
  • Love it
View attachment 1851454

This is what im talking about.

Creating micro plasma punctures around eye area can pull and remove tissue

defo a looksmin on uppereyelid for males
uee is easy to fix tbh. just botox. but it could be better if a doctor spesifically approached to medial canthus with that device.

Mirin', mine is freak tier when squinting, but it came with this joke of a nose bridge. That's why the theory makes sense to me jfl, I'm very glad the nose is easily fixable tho
View attachment 1851446View attachment 1851449
Do you have upturned nose?

I noticed that usually women have lower nasion, my nose is upturned and kinda feminine, ive noticed that people with upturned nose usually have low nasion and downturned medial canthus, idk if thats a pattern or just a coincidence

Last edited:

/thread

• Woah
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
I have asymmetric medial canthi, and messaged Eppley about this. He said it would be "more effective to raise the lower right inner eye angle" aka medial canthus can be raised but idk if it can be lowered
The guy im talking to is going with Richard C Allen

• Hmm...
Do you have upturned nose?

I noticed that usually women have lower nasion, my nose is upturned and kinda feminine, ive noticed that people with upturned nose usually have low nasion and downturned medial canthus, idk if thats a pattern or just a coincidence

View attachment 1851475

No, my nasolabial angle is like 90-95 degrees or around that figure, definitely not an upturned nose. I have a much lower radix than you and a hanging ala, which give the impression of the nose being much more child-ish than it should. Also non recessed maxilla or recessed jaw. Here's a morph someone made for me and you can see how much the nose bridge height and hanging ala mess with the perception of the nasolabial angle, it looks upturned but it isn't. Added a nose with proper alar columellar relationship and same nasolabial angle for comparison.
Nose unmorphed
Nose morphed 2
Suleyman tas male rhinoplasty 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stressftw
286B9952 C20D 4DD2 AAE1 D0178EDB37EB

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, StrangerDanger and Tallooksmaxxer
No, my nasolabial angle is like 90-95 degrees or around that figure, definitely not an upturned nose. I have a much lower radix than you and a hanging ala, which give the impression of the nose being much more child-ish than it should. Also non recessed maxilla or recessed jaw. Here's a morph someone made for me and you can see how much the nose bridge height and hanging ala mess with the perception of the nasolabial angle, it looks upturned but it isn't. Added a nose with proper alar columellar relationship and same nasolabial angle for comparison.
View attachment 1851479View attachment 1851480View attachment 1851483
Is there anything that can be done to replicate the third picture and obtain high nasion with proper alar columellar and good nasolabial angle?

• Hmm...
@germanlooks you should change your avi. legit failos you.

Is there anything that can be done to replicate the third picture and obtain high nasion with proper alar columellar and good nasolabial angle?

With a nose like mine as a starting point? Yes, open augmentation rhinoplasty using rib cartilage combined with an alar lift and some tip refining should give me (or anyone else with a nose like mine) a nose like that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jade