implants are a meme. You are getting plastic installed into your face.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2d v2
This guy is a butcher..be careful
Why are their holes drilled through the cheekbones?

What are there pieces sticking out of the jaw? It looks like he has chunks of plastic sticking out of his face to the back of the jaw.

It should at least be some kind of bio-compatible metal so it will actually defend against attacks instead of being useless crap glued into the skull

EDIT: I see it's some kind of a procedure that augments the jaw. Wow that jaw would be insanely weak after that. Imagine getting punched when your bones are held together with wire hangers, you would be obliterated.

Looksmaxxing is pointless because you will still pass on your genetics to your kids.
The world is rotten. Who wants kids?

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel, Deleted member 16834, CristianT and 1 other person
You are not helping your epigenetic picture. Your kids will still be weak if you do not strengthen your actual structure.

You are not gonna help yourself by getting plastic installed into your face. It pushes against your bones and you will look like a melted wax statue in a few years.

You can add bone mass to your face by tapping on it with a light metal object, it doesnt even have to hurt to make noticeable difference.

All ur doing it becoming an uncanny walking meme that people will do double-takes on constantly.

When in the fuck did it become a meme to do a natural excersize, and it become the norm to get dildos attached to your skull?

Fuck off.

View attachment 1551179
Room temperature IQ

I would like to see your lower third

Room temperature IQ

I would like to see your lower third
You asked for it, but I'm warning you, you are gonna be crying because of how good it is.
Sadasd

Last edited:
also, breastfeeding for a long time

Selection is infinitely more powerful than drift.
In mammals, there are two rounds of erasing epigenetic marks in reproduction. - They're gone. There's no intergenerational transmission.

Whether you use bonesmashing or not does not really matter.

2701571 soy soyboy

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
life is about enjoying yourself ,who gives a fuck if its takes some implants of bimax to get what u want? just live life