Implants are overrated and you shouldn't go for them first thing on your looksmax journey

Sir Galachad

Sir Galachad

Untermensch
I've seen countless results of jaw implants that just look off. People with functional issues such as lip incompetence or an overbite class II+ should get the necessary surgeries. ONLY after that should implants be considered as a way to enhance features.

As someone who can't close his lips naturally, a wraparound jaw implant would probably make me look like a gay alien, while a genioplasty would fix the issue at hand.

Also, don't forget that there are fillers as an alternative to implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, It'snotover, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Full jaw implants look off but chin or jaw angle implants look quite good imo

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I'm 27, I'm not wearing braces for 2 years JFL it's just not going to happen and I don't have that kind of money or time. Maybe when I was 18, but it's not feasible at my age.

I have a chubby wide face, obese round cheeks (low set and round cheekbones, 15% bf) and a tiny round recessed chin. I have one of the worst babyfaces I've ever seen.

I'll gymcel, neckmax, maybe even hop on roids, get buccal fat removal and the biggest chin implant I can possibly get without any regard to muh harmony, I want a ridiculous wide and square chin.

I'm aware this is not going to make me attractive, but it will help with my babyface which is all I care about at this point and it's only like 3k euros which I'll be able to afford quite easily with a bit of saving over the next year or two.
Jaw surgery is 15k euros and years of braces and recovery, fuck that shit.

Last edited:
I'm 27, I'm not wearing braces for 2 years JFL it's just not going to happen and I don't have that kind of money or time. Maybe when I was 18, but it's not feasible at my age.

I have a chubby wide face, obese round cheeks (low set and round cheekbones, 15% bf) and a tiny round recessed chin. I have one of the worst babyfaces I've ever seen.

I'll gymcel, neckmax, maybe even hop on roids, get buccal fat removal and the biggest chin implant I can possibly get without any regard to muh harmony, I want a ridiculous wide and square chin.

I'm aware this is not going to make me attractive, but it will help with my babyface which is all I care about at this point and it's only like 3k euros which I'll be able to afford quite easily with a bit of saving over the next year or two.
Jaw surgery is 15k euros and years of braces and recovery, fuck that shit.
I see, that makes sense. Your goal is not that of a classic looksmaxxer then, you just want to look more masculine.
Just make sure it's better for you to get botched than maintaining your current looks.

I see, that makes sense. Your goal is not that of a classic looksmaxxer then, you just want to look more masculine.
Just make sure it's better for you to get botched than maintaining your current looks.
My face is a round bloated featureless potato. I don't have "looks." I've accepted that I'll never be sexually attractive, but I haven't accepted looking like a chubby estrogenic 16 year old at nearly 30 years of age.
I want more respect from people, men especially. Women will never find me attractive, but at least I'll look closer to my age.

• +1
Reactions: Detn86 and Sir Galachad