Implants look fake more often than not

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
Check out this custom wraparound jaw video:

I mean tbh, at the end after implants, when he talks and you see his 1/2 profile, the jaw looks so fucking artificial its really comical. He looks like a doll when talking with that implant jaw.

->

And looking at the end result (comparison pictures before/after from all angles), I mean it did improve his psl a little bit, but overall not enough improvement imo. Like he didnt become Chang or anything close to that. Simply because other features arent well above average.

So- is the custom wraparound jaw a cope? You be the judge. Imo for some ppl it might be worth it, bust most of the time its trash looking and makes a face look more bloaty.

Even that guy from lookism (surgerysoon) and some other young guy who also had a rhino + custom wraparound jaw implant, dont remember his username anymore, they barely fkn ascended from the implants. Like 0.3 psl at most. Basically some trivial improment, barely worth the effort and money and having a bunch of silicone in your fkn face and make you look like a wooden doll when you speak, because your jaw looks so fake.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 4383, Chadeep and 7 others
One punch to the face in a bar fight and he looks like shit.
Living with implants is living in fear

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, AlphaDude, Deleted member 4383 and 13 others
Only get jawline implant. Itd the only one that really looks authentic
Only get jawline implant. Itd the only one that really looks authentic
He look fine *

HE USED TO LOOK FEMININE AND BECAME GAY

Nah, his jaw looks pretty legit imo. His nose and cheekbones look artificial though, think he's gotten Rhino. Looks like he's wearing makeup too

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, mikeock, Tall and 2 others
Probably just as dangerous as fighting with a bunch of screws in your maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 5583
Check out this custom wraparound jaw video:

I mean tbh, at the end after implants, when he talks and you see his 1/2 profile, the jaw looks so fucking artificial its really comical. He looks like a doll when talking with that implant jaw.

->

And looking at the end result (comparison pictures before/after from all angles), I mean it did improve his psl a little bit, but overall not enough improvement imo. Like he didnt become Chang or anything close to that. Simply because other features arent well above average.

So- is the custom wraparound jaw a cope? You be the judge. Imo for some ppl it might be worth it, bust most of the time its trash looking and makes a face look more bloaty.

Even that guy from lookism (surgerysoon) and some other young guy who also had a rhino + custom wraparound jaw implant, dont remember his username anymore, they barely fkn ascended from the implants. Like 0.3 psl at most. Basically some trivial improment, barely worth the effort and money and having a bunch of silicone in your fkn face and make you look like a wooden doll when you speak, because your jaw looks so fake.

He looked like a doll even before the implant,now he looks better,but a gay doll with more jaw is still a better looking fake doll
Afaik to disloge an implant u need enough force to shatter the bone,so if that happen that would be the last of ur concern

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Nah, his jaw looks pretty legit imo. His nose and cheekbones look artificial though, think he's gotten Rhino. Looks like he's wearing makeup too
Stop cappin 🧢 🤣 He looks comical especially from the side

U need to be really subtle with the implants

Also bone 🦴 is a lot thinner than the material that they use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737, recessedasain33, moneycel11 and 1 other person
He looks better OP. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator, Youngbuffet, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
His front looks legit, like a good improvement, but I agree his side looks strange

Overall I still think he is way better like this, especially in front his jaw halo him

But let's say it, he wasn't the best candidate for jaw implant, his jaw was utterly subhuman like reverse triangle shaped, the change is too big but it is what it is

Do jaw implants sit beneath the masseter muscle (which I assume)? If so, it wouldn't be so bad

His jaw looks fine, everything else looks real artificial and that's why he looks fake overall, not because of the jaw

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator, mikeock and Mayorga
he looks way better

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Can someone make a tinder experiment with his post implant photos ?

finally somebody said it!! you would not believe how many guys have ruined there face with some ugly ass implants

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906
That man has had a bunch of face surgeries though. He's dived into Uncanny Valley head first

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
he looked fake before this surgery, im not convinced op

f59cc734-484a-4937-9720-68e2882bc10f-jpeg.308223

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold
89E52FD2 E552 48F8 9D00 6FF08FAFF53A

Did I make him look more harmonious in this morph?

E8417FE3 A880 42C8 8FB7 DD84E88223AF

Looks better indeed, you added lower gonial angle and made chin area wider. Is the before picture after his surgery or before his sugery?
I actually just gave him less angularity (smaller cheekbones, less projecting chin) and I also lessened his upperlid exposure and filled out the bald spots in his eyebrows + gave him lower glonial angle (which he has already achieved post surgery). The morph is before the surgery.

EDIT : forgot to mention I gave him more natural nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Its cleae he has shitty cheek implants. Claiming someone like him proves proper implants are bad is a shit claim. I saw dozens of god tier implant results. The majority of Eppley patients are happy

Its cleae he has shitty cheek implants. Claiming someone like him proves proper implants are bad is a shit claim. I saw dozens of god tier implant results. The majority of Eppley patients are happy
Who does the best implants, eppley? Is there someone else who is at same level as Eppley or mb even better?
Also after looking at these before after eppley fotos, none of them got a chadlite/chad jaw: https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/jawline-enhancement-gallery/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
From gay to Faggot