Implementing MVP theories

Z

zeshama

controlled damage
@_MVP_ I am a huge fan and admirer of your theories. Additionally am avid executor of your theories in a practical way. today am especially interested to know on your plans to dominate the AGI/ASI race. Big tech and highest iq mfs all around the world are racing to dominate AGI. I am one of the few highest IQ individuals with the potential to rule the space. here is my simple plan/state.

1, Understanding what makes a good AGI(implementing your recent close knowledge gaps theory)​

2, Merge with AGI through BMI for boosting my already 150 IQ to tenfolds.(implementing your legendary IQmaxx theory)
3, Make Autonomous agent work for me(Just do nothing theory)
4, Create a mechanism and tech to switch from the superior Aspergers brain to the sheep nt brain to make fucking toilets easier(Having sex is impossible theory)
5, if all fails assemble Evil based agi to nuke humanity as we know it, destroy tech infrastructure and take over nuclear silos and execute your destroyed humanity theory/.

@_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Will respond later, im half-dead after fast Walking for 50 minutes

Seems legit, but crime is the state of Art top notch cutting edge newest meta. Its best to Focus on crime only for thousands of reasons.

Nice to See a fellow high IQ member-greycel

• +1
Reactions: zeshama