Importance of A Good Tan

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
iu

iu

iu

Not a lot of examples on google, but nonetheless being pale is subhuman as fuck. You want a nice golden look to your skin. Really stands out.

Sunless Tan Lotion (I don't know if this is the best product, but this is an example of a lotion you can apply and it tans you.) This also let's you tan at home instead of having to go to a spray tan salon or whatever. It should last 3-4 days, and it's waterproof so you should be able to shower without it coming off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qwep, dogtown, Autist and 1 other person
Yep my muscles looked way more defined and face leaner when I tanmaxxed. Can't do it now during the winter though due to the skin treatment.

iu

iu

iu

Not a lot of examples on google, but nonetheless being pale is subhuman as fuck. You want a nice golden look to your skin. Really stands out.

I am pale as fuck and don't tan (only get sunburned), so I'm gonna have to get a fake tan once a week forever now.

Sunless Tan Lotion (I don't know if this is the best product, but this is an example of a lotion you can apply and it tans you.) This also let's you tan at home instead of having to go to a spray tan salon or whatever. It should last 3-4 days, and it's waterproof so you should be able to shower without it coming off.

DO NOT USE TANNING BEDS. VERY UNHEALTHY.
White people problems smh y’all lucky you guys aren’t curry

My facial bones and skin look god tier with a good tan during the summer. Not as visible during the winter like now. I think it haloes your face pretty hard and makes your bone structure more visibly prominent.

@StudyHacks

im white af,white/pale skin is so ugly

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
i‘ll do this is in summer, doing it in winter just seems try hard

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
How can I get the ideal tan without getting sunburned? I'm already tanned, but my face is way whiter than the rest of my body.

There've been studies on that the most healthy looking and thus attractive skin colour you get from a healthy diet (implies easting a lot of fruit and vegetables)
source:

(you can watch it, it's quite interesting, but the part about skin colour is the only useful thing for this forum)

Attachments

• 1548196590479.png
    1548196590479.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 74
How can I get the ideal tan without getting sunburned? I'm already tanned, but my face is way whiter than the rest of my body.
Use a sunless tanning lotion. I put a link in the post.

I’m gonna naturally tan myself by eating the right foods, as I would definitely be ridiculed if I used a tanning lotion at my school, however a good tan is very important because being pasty is not a good look

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I’m white as fuck. And I live in florida so I have no excuse. I just prefer to LDAR inside in chronic pain but soon I’ll ascend

I’m white as fuck. And I live in florida so I have no excuse. I just prefer to LDAR inside in chronic pain but soon I’ll ascend

Your avi makes me sad. And more sympathetic to all of your posts.

I'd rather just inject melanotan and avoid the whole suntanning thing lol. I don't want skin cancer.

It’s the fucking moles that it gives which is the worst one tbh
I guess you gotta pick your poison tbh.

I'll probably do the rub-on tanning lotion if it comes down to it.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
Sun (UV rays) ages your skin.

My facial bones and skin look god tier with a good tan during the summer. Not as visible during the winter like now. I think it haloes your face pretty hard and makes your bone structure more visibly prominent.
Your non existent bones?

Relatable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back