Importance of a nice car

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
So I got my drivers license last week and I’ve been wondering how important is it for girls to have as a guy a nice car (of course when you’re ugly as hell no ferrari can help)
So the question is: cope/blue pill or a nice extra?

nice extra, aber in deutschland kann man mit ner geilen karren gute weiber bekommen

Get your new car. Have fun exploring for 2 weekends. Get bored of it, use it with Google maps to get the fastest route. Rinse and repeat

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Pedro Zanatta
I'm thinking of getting Tesla Cybercuck when it's out. What do you think - will it stand out enough to peacock in the streets or girls will just see it as neckbeard virginmobile?

useless

only thing that matter is your looks
save your money for plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 6113, Schönling and 3 others
just an extra. Is better to spend your money for surgery if the car is not essential (if you have another)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Do you really want a girl that likes you only for your car

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So I got my drivers license last week and I’ve been wondering how important is it for girls to have as a guy a nice car (of course when you’re ugly as hell no ferrari can help)
So the question is: cope/blue pill or a nice extra?

Cars are like gym body.

They mostly attract other males.

I LOVE CARS THEY'RE GREAT CAN'T WAIT TO DRIVE MY JEAN BUGATTI VARON AND MANSURY TOO, AND P1 TOO

The only cars that can help you get laid cost 250K+.

There is literally no difference in buying a 5 year old decent car worth 10k vs a brand new 60k entry level BMW.

You'll only end up with way less money at the end of the month which is better spent elsewhere (fillers, clothes, surgery)

I drove a porsche panamera for 1 year. Was the biggest mistake ever, and got me success only with golddiggers that didnt wanted passioned sex with me. I could feel they where not really attracted to me.
A lot of girls also gave a big shit about me, just because i didnt look attractive enough. Money means NOTHING, besides you can buy hookers that are deep down disgusted by you, and fucking hot guys for free behind your back.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and 6ft8InTheNetherlands