Importance of muscles compared to face and height?

MrRubiks

MrRubiks

Silver
Self-explanatory title. How important are muscles compared to face and height? I’m hoping to achieve an 8+/10 face with this next surgery, and my height is somewhere between 6’ and 6’1” depending on spinal compression.

Why I’m making this thread:

I’m going to be incorporating intermittent fasting as part of my health regimen, so I’m sure I’ll lose some weight as a result. To be clear, I’ve been trying to gain weight, not lose it. I’m just doing this because the health benefits are huge, in particular when it comes to longevity. Studies seem to indicate that it’s more about going long durations without eating as opposed to the number of calories you consume, so I’m optimistic about being able to retain at least some muscle.

Below is an old picture of me, and this is what I’m hoping to stay at. I look bigger than I am. Put a shirt on me and my build looks very average.

No face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
how is everyone gymmaxxed tbh

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and Deleted member 16369
steroids is mainstream

has been mainstream for a while

building muscle with steroids is easy

if you are not taking steroids you are at a disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

Anybody with half a brain knows that gymcelling is MANDATORY.

If you're not lean with an athletic level of muscle, you're voluntarily putting yourself at a disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 2816 and 5 others
Low bodyfat is mandatory to maximize facial attractiveness.

Lifting is mandatory to maximize body/physical sex appeal.

Height you can not change, which is why gymcelling (diet, training) is UNDISPUTED KING of looksmaxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, tombradylover, iwillbeflinch and 5 others
Self-explanatory title. How important are muscles compared to face and height? I’m hoping to achieve an 8+/10 face with this next surgery, and my height is somewhere between 6’ and 6’1” depending on spinal compression.

Why I’m making this thread:

I’m going to be incorporating intermittent fasting as part of my health regimen, so I’m sure I’ll lose some weight as a result. To be clear, I’ve been trying to gain weight, not lose it. I’m just doing this because the health benefits are huge, in particular when it comes to longevity. Studies seem to indicate that it’s more about going long durations without eating as opposed to the number of calories you consume, so I’m optimistic about being able to retain at least some muscle.

Below is an old picture of me, and this is what I’m hoping to stay at. I look bigger than I am. Put a shirt on me and my build looks very average.

View attachment 1502728
,longevity shouldnt be issue until ur like 40. just eat when u want

steroids is mainstream

has been mainstream for a while

building muscle with steroids is easy

if you are not taking steroids you are at a disadvantage
It is very common. Unfortunately, prolonged use can create hypermasculinization of the face, hair loss, and premature aging. It's just not worth it, especially considering that what's generally considered the most attractive physique can be achieved naturally.

Low bodyfat is mandatory to maximize facial attractiveness.

Lifting is mandatory to maximize body/physical sex appeal.

Height you can not change, which is why gymcelling (diet, training) is UNDISPUTED KING of looksmaxing.
Agreed. Some people have excellent facial structure, but it's hidden under fat.

,longevity shouldnt be issue until ur like 40. just eat when u want
A lot of age-related effects are accrued over time. Glycation is a good example. Sun damage is also a good example. And there are many more. I'd rather be proactive early in life than reactive later.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
It is very common. Unfortunately, prolonged use can create hypermasculinization of the face, hair loss, and premature aging. It's just not worth it, especially considering that what's generally considered the most attractive physique can be achieved naturally.

Agreed. Some people have excellent facial structure, but it's hidden under fat.

A lot of age-related effects are accrued over time. Glycation is a good example. Sun damage is also a good example. And there are many more. I'd rather be proactive early in life than reactive later.
Roids + Jon skywalker = jacked pretty boy mogger

Height>>> face> muscles

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 2816 and RoundHouse
Face>>>Height>muscles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 15827