importance of nose projection and neck thickness from profile, from my own pics

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
sup yall

lately i have started morphing pics and i wanted to play around with one of my pics after seeing how scrawny my neck is, it was a blackpilling experience so why not share and contribute here?

we all know neck is sign of masculinity for men, if you been around here for some time you should have seen neck before afters, guys going from twinks to jocks therefore swallow the neckpill.

Screenshot 20200302 0300552

(pardon me for notification bar and useless shit, lazy af)

this is my profile, you can see although i have a good occiput my neck is causing me to look like a weakling.

also while i was already on it, i wanted to do something about my slightly over projected nose and dorsal hump, but wanted a very subtle change

after morphing said areas this was the outcome

Screenshot 20200302 0300582

i went for a big change on my neck, but definitely could go for a little bit more, there is room for that whereas i went for subtle one for my nose, but a little bit more could be done.

here is a gif for yall to have a better look

Ezgifcom gif to mp4

-went from eugene the schoolshooter to jock who fucks all cheerleaders-

it is insane how mostly couple cm's of neck thickness and less nose projection (barely there) causes my face to look more forward grown, and my whole skull to look more masculine.

nothing was changed besides those two, no jaw angle, no chin projection, zero.

all the stuff done in these morphs are totally realistic and achievable, with room for more.

i dont know if this thread does not make you put some weight on your head and bop your head up and down like a bitch giving head, i dont know what else will

you cant afford to have a suboptimal neck both from frontal and side as we seen, for something very easy to improve but rewards are so big, it is definitely worth neckmaxxing.

my high iq bro @Golden Glass

motivation for a fellow neckcel and nosecel @PrettyBoyMaxxing

and my shitskin brothers @turkproducer @Mathafack

keep looksmaxing guys, we gon make it 🙌

peace

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MogTheMogger and 13 others
Exceptionally good thread. I will make note of the neck training and look to improve my nose projection as well. Thank you kindly, sir.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MogTheMogger, je3oe and 2 others
Exceptionally good thread. I will make note of the neck training and look to improve my nose projection as well. Thank you kindly, sir.
welcome bro, only solution about nose projection is surgical stuff, even if you want to do it leave your nose procedure as your last one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
why is this aval morphing an already chad, what's the point behind this ?

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
why is this aval morphing an already chad, what's the point behind this ?
hahah thanks for compliment bro but not really

even if i was one as you can see little stuff like this changes a lot of things

hope you apply and benefit from it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, MogTheMogger and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3702, turkproducer and 2 others
sup yall

lately i have started morphing pics and i wanted to play around with one of my pics after seeing how scrawny my neck is, it was a blackpilling experience so why not share and contribute here?

we all know neck is sign of masculinity for men, if you been around here for some time you should have seen neck before afters, guys going from twinks to jocks therefore swallow the neckpill.

View attachment 290461

this is my profile, you can see although i have a good occiput my neck is causing me to look like a weakling.

also while i was already on it, i wanted to do something about my slightly over projected nose and dorsal hump, but wanted a very subtle change

View attachment 290465

i went for a big change on my neck, but definitely could go for a little bit more, there is room for that whereas i went for subtle one for my nose, but a little bit more could be done.

View attachment 290467

it is insane how mostly couple cm's of neck thickness and less nose projection (barely there) causes my face to look more forward grown, and my whole skull to look more masculine.

all the stuff done in these morphs are totally realistic and achievable, with room for more.

i dont know if this thread does not make you put some weight on your head and bop your head up and down like a bitch giving head, i dont know what else will

you cant afford to have a suboptimal neck both from frontal and side as we seen, for something very easy to improve but rewards are so big, it is definitely worth neckmaxxing.

peace
But i dont think you can train your neck that much that it frauds your whole backskull

• +1
But i dont think you can train your neck that much that it frauds your whole backskull
tbh you might be right, even if it is like that the goal is still training it until maximum growth

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
sup yall

View attachment 290461

View attachment 290465

View attachment 290467

peace

I wouldn't touch your nose, especially for something so subtle. So many stories of people wanting a subtle change and it looks worse.

It would be better in my opinion to augment your jaw to make your nose look smaller. Also if you don't like the curve for whatever reason you can get filler near the radix.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and aphoria
From nastynas go pleasantnas

• JFL
insane change ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and nastynas
Fuck you chad, you should be crucified for being psl 4+
@Pietrosiek you should become mod bro so you can ban ChadFags on sight :banhammer::chad:

• JFL
The neck change isn't realistic at all unless your spine becomes ramrod straight, in which case your entire face would have to rotate CCW to maintain facial appearance. Neck training would increase muscle at the base of the neck (traps, not what the morph affects). Growth in the lower back, front and sides of the neck are feasible, but hypertrophy in the latter two could decrease jaw definition and potentially negatively impact aesthetics.

Nasal change is somewhat realistic although you probably won't be able to get the exact dimensional change you are looking for with surgery. In practice, lowering your nasion as you did in the morph would make the step-off between your forehead and nose too smooth and negatively impact the angle of your nose. You'd be better off getting a genioplasty/implant to balance out your nasal projection.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aphoria, Optimization and 1 other person
Streetshitters aryan indians are the real slayers:love:, thanks god we are curry (poopmaxxing in the gange river is legit)

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and nastynas
Sides me

• Hmm...
good nose tbh i wish

• JFL
Delikanli

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and nastynas
I wish I had a nose like your OP. Mine is too small.

• JFL
-daily reminder-

sup yall

View attachment 290461

View attachment 290465

View attachment 290467

peace
This content is what i pay my internet bills for

• JFL
fucking high iq thread, thanks op. we can really get that small fixes can make big differences.

• +1
the muscle behind your neck is paper thin, i dont think you can grow it that much, what i know is that you can grow the sides of your neck, but that wont improve your side profile

• +1
This content is what i pay my internet bills for
best avi in forum besides me and @turkproducer

good job
the muscle behind your neck is paper thin, i dont think you can grow it that much, what i know is that you can grow the sides of your neck, but that wont improve your side profile
yes cant grow to that extent but trying to maximize it is the goal

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, StressShady and turkproducer
Terrible pic for a morph but yeah

Your nose is fine, it's not hooked

• Hmm...
phone is under ur head so it looks like it tho
yes maybe that

i stretched my arm fully and it was nearly eye level

can i get the honor of my path getting blocked in my very own thread?