IMPORTANT HEALTH QUESTION

sutoresu

sutoresu

Iron
I have a few questions because im in a weird situation rn.
Even though I am on aromasin, I have sensitive lumps behind my nipples that developed recently. And my skin randomly cleared up.
I upped my aromasin dose from 6.25 then 9mg to 12.5 but it might have crashed but i cant tell. Symptoms: I was super depressed yesterday, i had woke up and had insomnia in the middle of the night, and low libido now.

So now that you understand my situation i have questions:

1: is it possible that my estrogen crashed and i dont have any join pain or anything?

2: how can i be developing gyno if im on aromasin?

3: if i stop taking it for just 5 days in case of crash, is it possible for my growth plates to fuse this quick?

Ty if you read
I will be so grateful if someone can answer these questions for me

@enchanted_elixer my glorious king (edit: @ doesnt work anymore idk)

get off everything, you clearly dont know what you are doing

a known side effect of Aromasin is depression, why didn't you research this before?

1: the main side effect i have with letrozole was joint pain from walking and some hot flushes but those stopped happening after using it for quite a while

2: it might be a pseudo gyno something that occurs during hormonal imbalance i really am not sure though since i never experienced this

3: no i stopped taking letrozole for a week and half and i had the same exact thinking but no it's not possible because growth plates don't fuse from a high spike in estrogen because your body knows there's an imbalancement in your hormone levels that was it doesn't let it effect your growth

note: for actual growth to happen during aromatase inhibitors you have to stay on them for atleast 1-2 months because your body refuses to grow during hormone imbalances

just let me know if you have any other question op