Important Skin Question

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
How to make light brown ethnic skin more white/paler

How to improve undertones and get pink/red undertones

How to improve texture? I have that rough, saggy skin texture

How to fix darker body skin than face and hand skin?

20231113 213538
20231106 205956

@BrahminBoss
@dannydipss

I can understnad light brown to olive, but not white. White can only be pulled off by top .1 percent and no ethnic can pull off white. Olive/light brown is the best place to be at

• +1
Reactions: zura, PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
I can understnad light brown to olive, but not white. White can only be pulled off by top .1 percent and no ethnic can pull off white. Olive/light brown is the best place to be at
How to improve undertones then

Z8j6y18xkgs41
Ijnlr33xlvl01
1080full
9m65cvt9j2r41
Large194851696 JorgeDelRioRomero1acd53b7a090358f6109364d16967314f
when I say white I mean this skin tone, I think Jorge del rio has ideal skin and under tone combination.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and BrahminBoss
Take glucosamine

I'm using hydroquinone rn for skin whitneing, it's some Indian shit

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Ethnics cannot pull this off and jorge del rio is htn unfrauded
Brutal. Any way to brighten skin and improve undertones then? Other than msm?

Do u have unfrauded pics of him?

described all my problems.

You are arab right? just like me lol. We have shit skin genetics.

Olive mogs btw, lycopene for red undertone.

i Tried beta carotene and i became a brown dalit so i won’t use it again. Now i’m chilling at olive/light brown and my color is good. Biggest problem is pimples but i don’t wanna east that poison accutane.

I’m gonna blast Ghk-cu soon for optimal collagen with tret.

No fix for darker body and arms. Literally they just take more sun in the summer and that’s why they are darker (broscience, not sure)

• +1
Take glucosamine

Pretty sure glucosamine lowers igf-1 production iirc so I will have to do that post heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and PseudoMaxxer
Take glucosamine

aren’t you white? also don’t hydroquinone have some bad sides?

• +1
described all my problems.

You are arab right? just like me lol. We have shit skin genetics.

Olive mogs btw, lycopene for red undertone.

i Tried beta carotene and i became a brown dalit so i won’t use it again. Now i’m chilling at olive/light brown and my color is good. Biggest problem is pimples but i don’t wanna east that poison accutane.

I’m gonna blast Ghk-cu soon for optimal collagen with t tret.

No fix for darker body and arms. Literally they just take more sun in the summer and that’s why they are darker (broscience, not sure)
I barely ever show my body cuz I'm a twink, my hands and face r always exposed, yet they are lighter than my body

I am turk but similar pheno to Arabs ig

Lycopene? I'll look into that. I knew msm improves pink undertones.

I barely ever show my body cuz I'm a twink, my hands and face r always exposed, yet they are lighter than my body

I am turk but similar pheno to Arabs ig

Lycopene? I'll look into that. I knew msm improves pink undertones.
Heard about msm, some user told me it better undertone and makes you whiter i guess idk.

He even said he doesn’t know what it does but he was putting it in his eyes to lighten.

Yeah lycopene it’s in tomatoes. But to be honest you can try but i’m sure you’ll come back to your light brown skin cuz even after i tried i understood in the end that my skin color is the best.

Only failo is my acne, like you i guess.

• +1
Heard about msm, some user told me it better undertone and makes you whiter i guess idk.

He even said he doesn’t know what it does but he was putting it in his eyes to lighten.

Yeah lycopene it’s in tomatoes. But to be honest you can try but i’m sure you’ll come back to your light brown skin cuz even after i tried i understood in the end that my skin color is the best.

Only failo is my acne, like you i guess.
When I lightened my skin in a picture with an editor I instantly looked 0.3 of a psl better

@BrahminBoss
@PseudoMaxxer

Do u know how to improve skin texture and get it tight and smooth?

When I lightened my skin in a picture with an editor I instantly looked 0.3 of a psl better

@BrahminBoss
@PseudoMaxxer

Do u know how to improve skin texture and get it tight and smooth?
Collagen imo. That’s water tho.

My skin is shit too. I’m gonna try leaning down and start tret + Ghk-cu 2nd injections nightly.

It’s costs a lot so i’m gonna see if it’s worth it.

And i’m gonna stop smoking eventually too

• +1
Collagen imo. That’s water tho.

My skin is shit too. I’m gonna try leaning down and start tret + Ghk-cu 2nd injections nightly.

It’s costs a lot so i’m gonna see if it’s worth it.

And i’m gonna stop smoking eventually too
I used benzyl peroxide that my derm prescribed it took away some of my acne but in 10 days I'll go to him and say it didn't really work and hopefully get tret prescribed

Do u know if collagen peptides r legit?

I used benzyl peroxide that my derm prescribed it took away some of my acne but in 10 days I'll go to him and say it didn't really work and hopefully get tret prescribed

Do u know if collagen peptides r legit?
Ghk-cu is a collagen peptide, and yes it’s legit.

I’m will couple that with tazarotene, i’ll start with 2mg every night and see what happens to my skin. I know looksmax era like @Gaygymmaxx use this combo and that’s what he told me he does a couple months ago.

Even tho he is on a low dose of accutane, im not gonna take it because i’m scared of hair loss and potential acne coming back after years of stopping it.

• +1
Ghk-cu is a collagen peptide, and yes it’s legit.

I’m will couple that with tazarotene, i’ll start with 2mg every night and see what happens to my skin. I know looksmax era like @Gaygymmaxx use this combo and that’s what he told me he does a couple months ago.

Even tho he is on a low dose of accutane, im not gonna take it because i’m scared of hair loss and potential acne coming back after years of stopping it.
Yea accutane is poison if u don't have extreme acne it could also stunt growth for those like me that want to heightmaxx

Tazarotene? Haven't heard of that

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Yea accutane is poison if u don't have extreme acne it could also stunt growth for those like me that want to heightmaxx

Tazarotene? Haven't heard of that
it’s a retinoid similar to tret.

You are right about accutane, but tbh i still think about it since it’s the only way to ascend your skin to model tier

• +1
aren’t you white? also don’t hydroquinone have some bad sides?
I have a tan from before

I'm only using it for about a month before taking a break

• +1
Blud your coloring is fine besides the acne spots. It is your features and skin quality that hold you back most likely. I can tell you are either boneless or bloated.
Take Beta Carotene.

• +1
Blud your coloring is fine besides the acne spots. It is your features and skin quality that hold you back most likely. I can tell you are either boneless or bloated.
Take Beta Carotene.
Not beta carotene don't wanna look tanned and like a dalit

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Take Beta Carotene.
Yea my skin texture and quality is dogshit

Not beta carotene don't wanna look tanned and like a dalit
Mfer your features make you look like a Dalit. Not a nice orange red glow.
You are not me, where my coloring is trash, and fucks up my appeal. Legit skin color makes no difference in your case

• +1
Mfer your features make you look like a Dalit. Not a nice orange red glow.
Don't want a orange glow, would make me look too dark

Any time i brighten my skin on a picture i instantly look better but when I tan I look shit

Only want red or pink glow, rosy innit

• Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

How to improve undertones and get pink/red undertones

How to improve texture? I have that rough, saggy skin texture

How to fix darker body skin than face and hand skin?

View attachment 2550005View attachment 2550008

@BrahminBoss
@dannydipss
“you are what you eat”

eat more foods with naturally red pigment (ex: tomatoes, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, bell peppers) and eventually your skin pigmentation will have more of a reddish undertone

• +1
Reactions: zura and Napoleon1800
try megadosing lycopene + astaxanthin, a jewtuber made is skin red with this, it will also make you tan less as it protects from uv rays
Don't forget to post results for bhais

• +1
try megadosing lycopene + astaxanthin, a jewtuber made is skin red with this, it will also make you tan less as it protects from uv rays
Don't forget to post results for bhais
Ok ty will try