Important Study about when shit stops growing [GTFIH] Read before you even think about surgery. (Also lose weight before you think about surgery)

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/301501/

Summary:

Forehead
Cranial cavity completes 90% of its growth by 5 yrs of age.

Nose
There was a spurt seen in male’s nasal growth from 10 to 16 years with a peak around 13-14 years.

Mandible/Maxilla (jaw/midface)
Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years.
Your jaw and midface grow at the same time but your jaw grows more. It is thus natural for us to have an overbitish appearance at a young age. If your jaw is not so defined don't worry, because
Mandibular growth was found to involve an upward and forward rotation, a result of posterior vertical growth exceeding anterior vertical growth
. This should in theory result in your jaw being more defined. Your midface grows ~2 mm between mid 20s and 40. I suspect this is because adults don't mew properly.

Lips
Start thinning after 16. (this is from a growth chart from google images)

Palate
The length decreases but the width increases a little.

Caveat: These numbers were calculated from patients who did not have Class 2 or 3 malocclusion (medical definition of overbite/underbite, but I think these are a lot more severe than what we might call an overbite or underbite,
However, in many cases, their overbite is actually ideal. Many people don't know this but with a normal overbite, the upper incisors in the front of the mouth overlap the lower incisors, covering anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of them.
)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio
Hope for barely 18 mewcels

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Your midface grows ~2 mm between mid 20s and 40. I suspect this is because adults don't mew properly.
HOLY FUCK, thats a natural godgiven lifefuel for me
I am already cucked by short midface, so that's a pleasant new year present thanks tbh

I thought the mandible starts growing at its fastest when puberty starts? Why else do people say its over if you didn't start mewing before 12?

I thought the mandible starts growing at its fastest when puberty starts? Why else do people say its over if you didn't start mewing before 12?
This study just looks at what kind of growth happens during puberty. It says the mandible grows a lot more than the maxilla (the maxilla is what makes up your midface).

lifefuel for late puberty cels

This study just looks at what kind of growth happens during puberty. It says the mandible grows a lot more than the maxilla (the maxilla is what makes up your midface).
lmao I thought you were saying puberty starts at 16 lol. I thought you meant the mandible grows a ton compared to other times, you were just comparing the two bone growth rates

Dude if my midface keeps growing i will kill myself ngl.

,@Ryo_Hazuki